Dawn x Preparation
1.5k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haaaaa....

The next morning Caid woke up from his sleep early. He yawned as he tried to get the sleepiness out of his system, but as much as he yawned he couldn't do it.

' Damn, I really feel like shit. Is it because I'm worried about leaving the house I have spent the last nine years of my life in? '

He was ready to take another nap and maybe have a sweet dream, but he knew that he couldn't do that. 

"Shit, I'm up."

With a shout of resignation he got up on his comfy bed. After yawning another time he rubbed his eyes and saw outside of the window the sun that was just rising .

"It seems I woke up earlier than usual. Well I guess this being the day I leave Kaili won't mind."

After baskin in the morning sun for a while he started looking around his room. It was big room filled with all kinds of books from books on language, art, history, biology , but most of it was filled with manga from this world. He called them to the dismay of the ones around him , an untapped well of knowledge. He also had some anime figurines in a glass cabinet which he stored with care as they were quite valuable.

For him who was the grandchild of one of the Ten Don's whose net worth was in the billions of Jenny , one would expect he would have more valuable and refined stuff , but although he had been reincarnated his tastes hadn't changed much, or rather they had expanded.

"I guess I will have to leave most of these here as taking them with me is not a good Idea. Also...

Caid turned around and  looked at himself on the fancy mirror on one side of the room and clearly saw a layer of Aura surrounding his body, but at the top of his head the Aura was leaking.

' I guess that the opening of my Aura Nodes yesterday  was more tiering than I expected. Also it seems that holding Ten in my sleep is still to much for me. '

He once again activated Ten stoping his Aura from leaking outward and concentrated on that feeling.

*Knock Knock*

A knock was heard, the door opened and inside came Kaili with a pair of clothes in his hand. He entered the room as he always did , but instead of seeing Caid sleeping soundly on the bed, he saw him in front of the mirror.

"Young master... you're up."

"Yes, it seems that I couldn't wait for morning to come."

Caid answered I'm a sarcastic tone that instead of reassuring Kaili just made him worry.

"Young master....

Kaili left the clothes he had brought with him at the bed and just stood there.  He saw the messy unmade bed that he had seen everyday for a long time and started to make it, maybe for the last time.

......

After five minutes Caid had changed into I comfortable black suit that was custom made with expensive materials. The suit was not just a piece of fancy clothing, but it was also bulletproof and cut resistant.

"Is everything ready to go?"

"Yes young master, everything that you will need is already packed and ready to go.

And if I may say , you look very dashing in this suit."

"Thanks, I like it very much also. So, has he come to pick me up yet?"

"Yes, he came but is currently taking care of removing the curse from your mother. He said it was going to take a while."

"Good , then I think I'll eat something before we get going."

"Certainly, young master."

......

After filling his stomach he grabbed a big suitcase with him and headed towards the mansions front door together with Kaili. While he was waiting for the old man to show up a black limo stopped in front of him. Caid recognized it as some of the cars his grandfather used when he went out, but he was in the mansion.

The door on the passenger side opened abruptly and a little girl came running towards him.

"Big bro Caid, I missed you so much."

She didn't stop one bit as she crashed into Caid and gave him a hug. She was around six or seven years old, with short brown hair, green eyes and a chubby face.

"Ana? What are you doing here?"

"Haha, it's great to see you guys getting along."

"Uncle J! Why are you here? I thought you were overseas taking care of some business."

Out of the car also came a his uncle who he hadn't seen for the last year. He had become more mature, grown his beard and hair , but most importantly he had become a someone who could inherit the family.

"Why wouldn't I be here to celebrate with my nephew? I heard that you were going to a prestigious school in the Federation of Ochima." 

"Yes I.....

"Are you really leaving big bro Caid? "

"Yes, I'm leaving today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it sooner, but it was also unexpected to me."

"No, I don't wanna big bro Caid to leave. I want you to stay with me so we can play all day long."

"Hahaha, this reminds me when me and your mother were children."

"Yeah, mother told me that you were a crybaby when you were little."

"What!? That is completely not true at all, complete lies."

"Is that so."

A voice came from the back and he turned to see his mother and the old man coming slowly their way.

"Mother!"

"James, why do you deny it? I even have photos that Kaili has taken that prove it."

"Sis, as cruel as ever towards you brother I see."

36