Convincing X Pilot
1.1k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There is some little boy here that would like to meet with you. He says that he wants to be a pilot when he grows up."

The pilot didn't imediately answer, but pressed a couple of buttons on his panel and a display to his right lit up. 

"Hmm, there doesn't seem to be a problem. It's just Miriam and some little kid. What do you think Tank?"

Tank looked over to the display showing a live feed just outside the cockpit, showing a beautiful woman in her mid 20s and a kid with blue spiky hair. They were just standing there, waiting.

"Yea, it seems alright to me."

"Hmm...

The pilot then thought for a second before answering.

"Sorry Miriam, I'm not feeling well today. Tell the little kid that I'm sorry that I couldn't meet him and that I'm sure he will become a pilot one day."

As the pilot was about to get up from his chair the voice of the woman came again from the speaker.

"I'll make it worth your while."

He was shocked at what he heard and turned towards Tank and saw his surprised face as well. He then looked at the display seeing the woman winking while biting her lips seductively.

"The f*ck!"

A cus couldn't help but escape from Tank's mouth and he looked at his colleague in surprised, anger and amazement.

"You're f*cking Miriam now? "

"Huh...no...

I don't know what is going on."

"Liar. Are you going to deny the facts? She is practically asking you if you wanna f*ck right now."

"I'm waiting....

The woman's voice came again. The pilot still surprised looked at the woman on the screen on and started to get a little hard. He then turned around towards Tank with a big smile on his face.

"Tank, my friend and trusted colleague. How about you do me a  little tiny favor?"

"HAAAA?

F*ck no! You expect me to take care of a little kid while you get laid? "

"Oh, come on! I'll make it worth your while?"

"No."

"Shit! If that's how you want to play it...

"Hey, what are you doing?"

The pilot got up , headed towards the planes cockpit and opened it. He didn't even speak to the kid as he grabbed him by the hand and brought him in.

"Kid, you see that man over there? He is the best airship pilot you will ever meet. You can ask him about anything and everything you want to know."

"What are you...HEY HEEY...

"Have fun!"

*Bang*

The door of the cockpit was closed again leaving a perturbed Caid and an angry Tank.

.....

Caid was left inside the cockpit surprised at what just happened. He then turned his head to see his target who was fuming in anger.

' Well, whatever. It works better for me .'

Caid decided to go with the flow and approached Tank who still hadn't calmed down. He was cussing under his breath like no tomorrow, even the other pilots grandmother wasn't spared.

"What do you want kid?" 

'Heh, he looks so pissed. I guess that means it's no use to continue this charade, so I'll just cut to the chase to.'

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you something. I'm sure you will be very interested."

"Look kid. I'm not in the mood for taking care of someone else's brat so why don't you go to your mother or something?

Go, shoo shoo....

He motioned at  Caid with his hand like he was shooing away a stray dog on the street. This clearly didn't stay well with Caid.

' Hah~

Should I just beat him up right here and get what I can from him? No, if I do that I may never know who the other man is. '

" Mr. Soman , is that how you speak to your saviour? I'm very disappointed."

On the other side Tank just stared blankly at Caid before giving a big sigh and start speaking to himself in a hushed voice.

" Shit, not only I'm left with a kid , he is clearly mentally disabled. He clearly is living is some sort of delusion....

The words of the man left Caid surprised and then a wave of shame and anger coursed through him.

' This f*cker, not only once, but twice he has insulted me. Fine then!'

As Tank continued his monologue he didn't notice something coming a fast towards his chest. It was Caid's little fist.

*Bam*

It hit him in the chest and fell from chair like a marionette that had it's strings cut.

"Khaaa...khaaa...khaaaahk....

He fell to the ground face first and struggling to breathe. It took 30 seconds for him to even regain some of his senses. 

"Ah, shit! I didn't mean to hit you so hard, but you were asking for it. Anyway, let's get to business."

"Hahhk...who are...you?"

"Didn't you hear me before? To you right now I'm your little guardian angel and I've come to grace you with my presence. A little bird told me they you were in deep shit, so I came to help you."

"What bullshit.....

Did he tell you to come here? I already told him that everything was alright."

' Now were getting somewhere.'

"I wasn't sent but anyone , but I would like to know who that person is. If my guess is right ,it has to be the one who asked you to smuggle something into the airship."

"Wait so you're not...

Then who the hell are you? How do you know of the plan?!"

"Hey hey, calm down. The plan , is why I'm here. You see, I'm a little interested in that plan of yours , so why don't you tell it to me?"

As soon as he heard Caid's words he lowered his head and didn't speak. 

"Haah~

I'm surrounded by f*cking idiots! Fine then, have it your way. I'll just have to give a call to the police, and do you know which name am I going to identify myself?

Well , Tank Soman of course! The brave copilot of this airship who...

"Bastard...

The man lounged towards Caid trying to strike him with his fist , but was met with a hard slap to his face. He once again fell to the ground holding the left side of his face which was now completely red.

"Look here.  I'm trying to help you , so why don't you cooperate with me? I'm sure that you know that when everything is over they are no longer going to need you ,so you are practically a dead man walking.  If you want to live, I suggest that you tell me everything you know about the plan and what they have smuggled into this airship."

27