Waking X Trapped
811 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmm...

Slowly, but surely Caid begun to wake up from his deep sleep. His eyelids were particularly heavy making not really want to open them. He had partially regained his conciousness , but was not aware of his surroundings as he was still half asleep. 

In the background a couple of voices were heard.

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't really know what's happening , but it's better if we don't do anything for now."

"Hey you f*cker! Who put you in charge huh? "

"Hey, calm down man....

"Calm down? Don't tell me to calm down! I'm the CEO of the Rovias company , so no one tells me what to do."

"HEY YOU, TOUGH GUY! How about you shut the f*ck up before I really get annoyed?"

Caid , still in his half asleep state heard several voices all around him , and finally regained full conciousness after the last shout. His eyes flew open and what he saw was not the warm interior of his room , but the legs of a couple of people.

'Huh...

It was then that it hit him. His body felt stiff and he was feeling cold , especially his feet. It was normal because he was now laying on the ground and not on a bed.  His eyes narrowed , before he quickly closed them again.

' What the hell is happening? Why am I lying on the ground and why are all these people also sitting on the ground around me? 

Also...'

He tried to move his hands , but felt something restraining his hands at the wrist, holding them together. This situation was really disturbing for him.

'  It seems I have f*cked up.

 I can't believe it. I have been captured without even noticing it ? Does this mean that I've slept my way through the start of the plan? '

Caid continued to pretend to be asleep as he listened what was happening around him. He strained his ears, and mostly heard heavy breathing, some muffled crying  and whispering , but he still got what was needed and didn't like it.

' It seems that my fears have really come true. I have been captured by the kidnappers, but that is not the worst news.The plan I devised , the plan I was going to rely on to get the upper hand is now equal to a big piece of shit.

What a joke! '

Caid right now really felt like crying. All his efforts had gone down the drain as he had tried to feel for his phone , but it wasn't there, presumed taken by the kidnappers.

' Hah, it's no use to continue to be asleep anymore, so I better get up.'

He slowly opened his eyes and got up. What he saw was tens of people sitting down in the floor of what looked to him the dinning area which was stripped of its furniture 

"Mmm, where am I?"

"Ah, you're finally awake. I was a little worried, but you seem to be fine."

Caid turned his head and saw the one who answered.  It was tall man, who looked to be around his mid thirties. He had short , lightly spiky, black hair , brown eyes and thin eyebrows .

Caid furrowed his eyebrows and did the best surprised face he could muster.

"Who are you? Where is my grandpa?"

"Grandpa?

I don't know, but don't worry we will surely find him."

The man patted Caid two times on the head as if reassuring him , before a voice was heard from behind him.

"Hmph, I suggest you don't waste your breath on that kid. We will be dead soon enough."

"Hey, don't say that! We just have to do what they want and we will not be harmed. 

They said so."

"Whatever."

Caid turned his head to the right and saw the one who spoke first. 

It was a young man about the age of 20 with his eyes closed and his hands beside his head smiling lightly.  Beside him was also a young woman about the same age as him . The young man was tall , fit and handsome, definitely a Chad . The woman beside him also was a gorgeous red hair.

 From the way she clung the the young man Caid concluded they were a couple.

"Hey, how about you shut up. I'm getting tired with your 'I know it all' bullshit."

The middle aged man next to Caid was clearly angered , by the young man's word's.

"Bullshit? "

The young man didn't open his eyes and just continued smiling.

" You see those four guys protecting the door? 

They are not wearing any masks to protect their identity so everyone in this room has seen their face. If what they said about the ransom was true they will let us alive, but I call bullshit. None who can identify them with be left alive. Believe me, I know.

So, try to get comfortable, and smile."

Caid turned towards the door , and as the young man said he saw four men who were each holding a submachine gun. They wore normal clothes seeming like normal passengers, but Caid imediately noticed something. 

For one year he had been privately taught by a gun expert and an ex special forces on how to correctly use, clean , differentiate and also hold different type of guns correctly. By that experience he clearly knew that by the way they were holding their finger near the trigger and also the way held their weapon's , they were not civilian's.

"They may be military."

Caid unintentionally let his thoughts slip.

"Oh, how did you know?"

"Huh...

He turned his head back again and saw that the young man had now opened his eyes and was staring at Caid with a curious look. The middle aged man and the girl also were staring at him.

"I'll ask again, how did you know?"

Caid didn't answer but, also started straight at the young man without backing down.

'Hah, I have been had!  Doesn't matter, It's better this way.'

" Right back at you. How , do you know that they are military?"

"Kid, how about we have a nice long talk together?"

"I agree, let's."

Caid and the young man were smiling softly at each other like they were good friends , while the middle aged man and the young woman were starting at each other with a confused look on their faces.

20