Chapter 1: A protagonist Mob.
245 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, guys, this is my Twitter:  https://twitter.com/LonelyB60493878

By this means I will be advising when I will be uploading chapters.

 

A protagonist Mob.

Have you ever asked yourself, What is my purpose in life?

I do.

For years I tried to find my place in this world, something I was good at or just fit in with, but I never found it.

In a world as overcrowded as the one I live in, being unique or being good at something like no one else is almost impossible.

I tried everything: music, learning languages, being a writer, a professional gamer, drawing and many more, but to no apparent result.

So I wanted to awaken some skill or talent in almost any area but they ended up leading to nothing, don't get me wrong, I didn't want to be famous or anything like that, I was just looking for something that was for me in this world.

something inside me always knew those things wouldn't work.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*


I heard that sound that I was so used to hearing in the mornings.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my sleepy gaze to where was my phone .

*Ring* *Ring*


I held it to unlock it so I could remove the annoying alarm, although it's annoying it does the job, so I just
turned it off and then gently placed it next to the bed.

I sat on my bed and looked a little contemplatively at nothing.

"Hmm, I'm still a little sleepy" I said still lethargic, I still don't fully wake up.

in these moments I usually go to the bathroom and wash my face, that helps me wake up better.

thinking like this, I decided to go to the bathroom and wash my face.

I slowly got to my feet and looked around me.

all that was in my sight was a large room, adorned with shelves full of figurines and games, musical instruments everywhere, a violin, a guitar, a bass, they are among those that stand out the most, while to one side was a table and there was my computer.

I looked forward and started walking towards the door to go to the bathroom.

You see, this is an apartment that I rented last year when I entered high school and this room consists of a living room, kitchen, bathroom and a fairly large room.

Although the whole apartment is not large, it is quite spacious for a loner like me.

I walked out through the door of my room and later down the hall to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom I went to the sink, which was a ordinary ceramic one with a large mirror on top.

I took some water and smeared it on my face.

After washing my face I looked into the mirror, there was a boy with quite long hair, long enough to cover his entire face, almost not allowing a glimpse of his face.

I simply brushed aside the hair covering my face and what appeared in the mirror was a "beautiful face" .

Black hair, white skin like jade, well-delineated light brown eyebrows, brown eyes, added to that a sharp nose and chin along with slightly red lips, gave the impression to whoever looked at him that he was seeing a "pretty girl", even though it was actually a boy.

I decided to stop wasting time and get ready to go to class.

I showered, put on my uniform, had some delicious sandwiches for breakfast, and then left my apartment, and locked the door.

-----


right now I am in the classroom.

Since I arrived early there are hardly any people here, usually this tends to be quite noisy.

I, for my part, always sit at the back of everything, in the last seat near the window.

haha, yes, just like those anime protagonists, although in this case I am not the protagonist, I am just one more filling npc in this class.

Why do I say that? well,  You will understand me shortly.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time.

And

"Touya !! Why did you go ahead and didn't wait for me? We were supposed to go together” a clear and quite animated voice could be heard coming down the hall near the classroom.

"Miyuki, I'm sorry, I had to arrive a little earlier today because I had something to do before coming to class" another voice replied, that of the supposed Touya, although this time it was a little more hoarse.

"Moh, silly Touya, you would have told me and we would have left a little earlier" Miyuki's voice seemed a bit annoyed.

"I'm really sorry Miyuki, I'll make it up to you" said The Touya boy, apparently he was very close to the class.

Right at this moment, I could see two figures enter the room.

although i already knew who they were.

They were quite an attractive boy and girl.

The girl seemed to measure 1.60 to 1.70 cm, fair skin, black hair, black eyes, a very sharp nose and chin, all together made her look like a beauty, no, she is one.

While boy looked handsome, black hair, quite expressive eyebrows, a pronounced nose and chin, the boy was also quite tall, about 1.80 cm, perhaps?

And in case you haven't noticed, this is the protagonist Harem -> Yasuhiro Touya.

Touya possesses what most men wish they had and is hard to come by, a Harem.

This guy Touya is a full-fledged harem protagonist, no, really, this guy looks like something out of a rom-com anime.

It is as dense as a protagonist of one of those harem anime, it is interesting how he really does not realize or does not know how to respond to the feelings of Tahara Miyuki, one of the members of his Harem.

While thinking those things, Miyuki and Touya sat in their respective places.

And then little by little the class filled up.

Right at that moment, it appeared in front of my face, a kind of pop-up window.

A Mission Has Been Launched.

Author's Notes:

Hi guys, two things:

First, here is my twitter: https://twitter.com/LonelyB60493878

By this means I will be advising when I will be uploading chapters.

and two, sorry for the late rise, although in my country it is still Sunday (weekend) in other countries it is already Monday, sorry.

And as I always say, it's better late than never.

If you see any gramitical errors (there are and many) tell me what it is and I will solve it, thank you.

I will also be uploading chapters on weekends: Friday, Saturday or Sunday ... as well as one or another chapter during the week, of course, all that will depend on my inspiration, time and brainstorming, thanks for reading, see you in the next chapter, bye.

If you liked it, comment and give it a favorite, thank you.
Words in this chapter: 996 ↑

 

11