Chapter 2: System
250 9 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

System

If you had any superpower, what would it be?

Most of the people who are asked this tend to say that they would like the power to fly, read minds or super strength, although some slightly deviant would say with total certainty that being invisible would be the best.

The thing is, no matter what you decide, they will be things that normally the rest of the humans will not have, something quite surreal, out of this world I would say.

And

I am one of them, although I do not have that kind of power or at least not what you are thinking.

 

----

 

I always eat on the roof during recess.

Therefore, I find myself enjoying my lunch while reviewing the mission that appeared earlier.

"Open the Mission"

I mumbled dejected, as it's embarrassing.

after my shameful whisper, an interface was displayed before me, an interface like that of rpg games.

Mission

 

「Title: A Great Mystery.

 Description: It is evident that Yasuhiro Touya and his group have much to hide, discover what mystery   unites them, a conspiracy or a simple paranoia, the God Plotter wants you to unravel this mystery.」

「Difficulty: A+

   Duration: One Month.

   Penalty: None.

   Reward: ?? 」

 

「 Time remaining: 30 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes 21 seconds. 」

[It seems that I have been involved in something troublesome again.]

Although I already assumed that this Touya guy was probably hiding the odd mystery, I honestly did not care to solve it. In fact, I found it quite troublesome.

The system is often quite random when assigning me missions.

Some time ago there was a mission that I could not refuse, this was to tell a Ramdon girl on the street that I liked her big tits.

the result?

that day I received a strong slap from an angry girl.

And you may be wondering, why did I do that mission?

Just look down.

[Penalty: being madly aroused]

[Note: you won't be able to think of anything other than good women's curves.]

those were the conditions of that mission, making it impossible for me to ignore it.

I didn't want to imagine the results of not having done so.

I don't know what evil mind came up with the mission, but I can only say that he is honestly a madman.

Since I entered that chat room that day, my life stopped being normal.

So many things have happened to me, I got a system that allows me to acquire skills, complete missions and obtain interesting rewards in return.

I had epic fights with ghosts, entities and quite rare creatures.

but not only that, I was able to interact with gods, mythical beings that are absolutely incredible.

ah, I veered off a bit.

Looking back at the mission, I noticed some pretty peculiar things.

first, its difficulty is A +, quite high indeed.

According to the gods, this system categorizes both the level of the skills and the range of difficulty of the mission thus, in this order from weakest to strongest: G, F, E, D, C, B, A, S, SS , EX ... but these in turn are subdivided into two, eg -> A and A + being the + sign the highest stage in the range before being able to go to the next range.

Then the other thing I noticed was that it doesn't specify the reward.

Normally, the missions I have received have always shown the reward for completing the mission.

"This has never happened to me"

from missions that ranged from absurd things like doing a phone prank, doing 100 push-ups in less than 2 hours, eating the best fish on the grill to getting a girl's phone number or planting a tree.

No matter what mission it was, they all showed the type of reward awaiting me when I completed it.

All that made me hesitate a bit but the description warned me that this was going to be full of troublesome things, especially when the god of intrigues Plotter is involved, * sigh *.

"I just want to have a peaceful life"

Although it is true that I want to live a peaceful life, but I also do not want it to be boring.

Yes, I know, the two things are extremely contradictory but I can't do anything, this is how I currently feel.

I don't even know what I want, I just think I know what I want. *Sigh*

----

finished eating, I decide to go to the classroom.

As I walked through the corridors, I got distracted thinking about how I would carry out the mission.

It is not to show off but I am extremely good at hiding my presence, the proof of this is how no one notices me when I am in the class, I interact little or with nobody there.

Although it's partly due to my looks, hair long enough to almost completely cover my face, and how little I talk to others in the class, it all gives me the aura of the class freak.

but it wouldn't be so much if it was just that, as there is also the incredible ability I possess.

 let me show you.

"Open the Status"

Somehow I still feel embarrassed saying those words.

Before me another section of the system was shown, this part is called status, and this shows the characteristics of the character, I mean, things like the level, skills, titles and statistics of the person.

Status

 

「Name: Okada Seiichi.

   Race: Human.

   Level: 8

   Age: 16

   Sex: Male.

   Profession: Not Assigned. 」

 

「 Stat:

  Agility:  26                                         Strength: 14

  Dexterity: 17                                      Intelligence: 18

  Mana:   16                                           Health: 17 」

 

「 Titles:

   Blessed by the Gods, He Who Rules With Stealth. 」

「 Abilities:

   Stealth (S), Acceleration (F +), Critical Hit (G +), Blades (E). 」

and there was my magnificent system.

this system works identical to how a level system works in games.

This is mainly based on the level, statistics, skills and titles.

I don't think a further explanation is needed but let me tell you that according to the gods, the general level of the statistics of an adult human is 10 but this number also varies depending on the talent of the person, let's take my case as an example:

normally it would have to have 10 in each stat, right?

but since I have leveled up 6 times my statistics are the current, according to the gods in each level up I would receive a point in each of the statistics, although they also said that some people have a slightly skewed distribution in a statistic, in my case, is in agility where many of the points have gone.

26 points in agility is too much.

I am 1.6 times more agile than an average human and this has allowed me to complete missions more easily and level up, also, thanks to some missions I got skills as a reward.

One of that was the Acceleration, as the name suggests, it allows me to move in a short period of time at high speed, it doesn't sound like a big deal but trust me, it's a crazy ability.

just like with acceleration, I got critical hit and blades as mission rewards, haha, remember the mission where I had to tell a girl that I liked her big tits?

well, the reward for the well-deserved slap was receiving the critical strike skill.

During all these months I have been leveling both my general condition and my skills, and for the moment I am comfortable with the results.

after all, who wouldn't be happy with having such a powerful ability as "Stealth", and also at "S" rank.

*maniacal laugh* Hahaha, I'm the perfect stealth ninja.

while fooling around in my mind, I didn't realize that a figure was approaching my direction.

the crash was imminent.

"Kyaaa"

a girl's voice screamed in surprise, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What"

I realized that I had collided with someone.

looking down I knew who it was that I collided with.

an absolute beauty.

fence, what a cliche development, ha ha.

Hello how are you? I hope it's ok.

here chapter 2, I hope you enjoy it.

As always, I will try to upload chapters on weekends but it will depend on my free time and inspiration, also, English is not my mother tongue, so this must have enough grammatical errors, sorry.

If you liked it, comment and give it a favorite, thank you.

Words in this chapter: 1356 ↑↑

8