Ch 11 – A vixen is a vixen (Part 2 – 16+)
9.9k 32 192
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
When do you guys want the Flashback Chapter (Gloria sub-plot)?
  • As soon as possible. Votes: 1 2.2%
  • When he looks at her sub-space. Votes: 18 39.1%
  • When she gets a physical body. (This will take quite some time) Votes: 27 58.7%
Total voters: 46 · This poll was closed on Dec 6, 2020 06:23 PM.
A reader kindly pointed out that the progression with Gloria was going quite quickly, there's a reason for it, I was planning on releasing the flashback chapter of her conversation with her sister (Virgie) later down the line that would clear up why she fell for him the way she did and why her behavior was so easily changed. For that reason I'll be making a pool so you guys can decide when the flashback chapter will happen. Keep in mind I may be forced to post it as a SS (Side Story) if I can't fit it within the plot of a chapter. This arc will end in around 10 more chapters.

And wait I did, completely full of anticipation to be honest. She was coming towards me slowly; I knew she meant no harm, but it was very thrilling.

She was now almost right behind me, I couldn't hold my anticipation, the spectacle just before was already my limit.

"Mih-"

 

But instead of anything I could expect, she hugged me from behind. I could clearly feel her breasts on my shoulders since I was sitting on the floor. Her warmth traveling through her clothes all the way to my body... Man this feels amazing...

 

<< Humpf. I told you! This vixen is tryin’a steal my master! >>

 

Okay, okay, please give me a break Gloria, this is just too much information at once. I can barely cope with her doing this.

But then I felt her breath in my neck. A shock went down my spine and all my hair stood on end. Fuck!

She spoke in my ear.

 

"I know you were watching me. Did you enjoy what you saw?" She asked, while her hands started to caress my chest and belly.

 

"What do you think? You think anyone could not enjoy?"

 

"So, you admit on peeping? You perv."

 

"Is there any meaning on trying to hide it at this point? You already knew when you started cleaning yourself didn't you?"

 

"I had a feeling but no proof... But it's good to know you are honest with me, also..." One of her hands slid from by chest up to my neck and the other down towards my pants. This increased her weight on my back, pressing her breasts even more heavily and allowing me to start feeling her belly on my back.

"I guess you are pretty tense down here... Why would that be?" She asked while softly stroking my very hard dick over my pants.

 

Enough is enough, I don't have the self-control to be teased like this and do nothing!

 

"Kyaa~" She let go off a small scream as I pulled her over and sat her on my lap, facing me.

 

"You think I'm a fag? There is no way I can control myself after being teased this much without being one. You're too hot, please stop." As I held her face with both my hands and started to reach for her lips with mine, I started feeling her groin wet my cock. If you were this excited, you should’ve told me earlier.

 

As our lips came together, she held me tightly in her arms, as we slowly started to kiss, first with only our lips, then, as my tongue entered into her mouth, struggling with her own, while she let out cute moans. I couldn’t hold myself anymore and let go of her face, without stopping the kiss, and held her ass with both my hands.

 

"Ahhh." She moaned loudly this time, while starting to rub her waist against mine. Our kiss started to heat up, I started to bite her lips while she tried to do the same to mine's, one of my hands let go of her ass and started caressing the base of her tail, making her let go of the kiss and arch her body in pleasure.

 

"AHHHH! Not there... I'm too sensitive..."

 

"Ho..." I continued. "So, you like it when I touch your tail?"

 

"Yesh" She spoke with some difficulty, as I increased the intensity and reached my mouth towards her nape.

'What is this? my body is on fire! I never felt this before, how does he do it... My pussy wants him so bad.'

"Aaahh, please, more"

I continued to tease her body, stroking both her ass and tail while kissing and lightly biting her neck. My dick was almost starting to hurt solely for being this hard, we spent a couple more minutes doing only this while her hands held tightly onto my back. Surprisingly, Gloria was silent the whole time...
God knows what she was doing...

Until...

“*pant*, *pant*, Ahh, *pant*, Why. *pant*. Why did you stop? "

 

"We have a problem." I said with a serious face. An alarm was echoing inside my mind.

 

-----------------------

 

"I just want to rest... Fuck this shit, we'll never find that bitch." Gabe, a seasoned veteran, spoke to his two colleagues as they ventured through a narrow trail though the dense forest.

 

"Do you wanna be the one to tell boss that? I mean, I'd rather be running around for a week until he shows up to call us back." Replied Joe, another former soldier.

 

"Hey, guys! Check this out! Think I found a trail!" Yelled a third mercenary, who hadn't stopped and wandered off like his peers.

 

"Are you screwing with us, Kyle? You never find shit!" Yelled back Gabe.

 

"Fuck off! And come here already."

 

The two other mercenaries walked towards him.

 

"See here? She's been going this way" What he saw was a very clear but short path of footsteps in a soft dirt patch by the side of the trail they had been following. "Should we go back?"

 

"And give someone else the merit of finding her? Fuck you! I've not been walking through this shit for hours fighting wolves for you to simply hand the deed to someone else. Let's go!" Gabe, despite his less than ingenious thinking and very violent ways, was still the leader of their group. They had worked together through many wars, and sometimes survived solely though his command. The group trusted him. And they followed the trail Kyle had found for the rest of the night.

 

"Come fucking on, Kyle. Again? We've been walking the whole night. This shit leads nowhere!" Complained Joe.

 

The trail they had been following through the woods ended abruptly in a clearing, a hundred or so meters away from the foot of the Herklaw Mountain, a steep but not very tall mountain that was impossible to climb from this side without specialized equipment.

 

"Joe, Shut up." Gabe had realized something. "Kyle, see those broken branches towards the mountain? Check them real quick."

 

The men were completely exhausted. Walking through a forest with plate armor was very tiresome. But the reward they'd get from finding the escapee princess would definitely be worth it.

 

-------------------

 

"Sir, Gabe's group has been following a trail for hours now and hasn't returned. Should we send a group to check on them?"

 

Gahar was leaning over a rock, thrusting into something behind it with all his might, still wearing the top part of his heavy armor.

"Are they the only group that hasn't abandoned their trail?"

 

"Yes sir." This mercenary felt disgusted by what his boss was doing but knew saying anything would mean death. So, he decided to keep his thoughts to himself.

 

"Gabe's a fucking asshole, but he's no idiot to be following a path since yesterday for no reason. Assemble the other groups and tell them to-. OHHHHHHH-. Never mind, tell them I'm going with them now. Take this shit, you and the boys can have fun with her as much as you want, she's almost worthless now anyways. When you're done throw her back with the rest in the cage." As he said that, the threw the limp girl he was ravaging on the floor towards the mercenary. He'd had good fun with her already. Since yesterday afternoon he'd done nothing but punish her.

 

The poor soul was covered in bruises, whip marks and blood. She was also dirtied by his sperm, but the overall look was much worse than just that. She was still awake somehow, that is, under the effect of the drugs Gahar gave her in order to keep her awake while the punishment took place,  but her eyes were not focused on anything, dully gazing the horizon with no light, no life. The soldier simply acknowledged with his head and started to drag her by the arms towards his group, which was now responsible for preventing any of the prisoners escaping, after the last one failed miserably and was severely punished. Granted, his group was composed of proud soldiers, and while some were okay with raping while amidst the heat of war and pillage, none had the weird fetish of having sex with someone half-dead.

Although he was dragging her along, he was doing it as carefully as possible. Kyle was no savage, he saw no pleasure in hurting women.

 

"He's gone overboard this time." He muttered to himself, the only person who could hear him was Mahri, whom he was dragging, but it's not as if she would be able to say anything to him back... However, his words would be something she would forever remember. He had indeed gone too far, but not for the reasons Kyle had thought, not because of what he did, but to whom.

 

As he reached the cage wagon, he looked at his colleagues, nobody said a word, two of them went and opened the cage. From all of their expressions, it was clear none were comfortable with what they were doing, but desertion in the middle of a mission was something that would make them starve, even if they managed to survive that far. Gahar was known for hunting deserters down very energetically. Another two helped him raise her and put her inside the cage, before the others closed the door back up.

 

"Sorry, we have no choice but to follow orders..." He spoke in a gloomy voice. "We can't help you but... We'll overlook if you use healing magic on her."

 

"Thank you very much..." Answered a low and coarse female voice from inside the cage. It was clear this woman had been crying for hours... Kyle felt extremely guilty, and so did his men, but their hands were tied.

192