Ch 23 – Glory’s hole
7.1k 20 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was always doing it as if I was controlling two different people but... This is much easier!

 

In front of me, in the completely dark place I was a huge image was shown covering my whole vision in one direction, almost like a monitor.

 

This is far more natural...

If I imagine myself in a pitch-black room, where every image I can see is a kind of monitor, like Gloria's setup, I can easily see multiple places and things at the same time.

 

In front of me, there was a 3D Bird view of the whole dungeon.

 

Nothing but a 3D maquette of it floating in the air.

 

How did I do that? It was actually pretty straight forward. When I did what Gloria said, like seeing from a Satellite, I realized all I could see was the dungeon itself, nothing more... So, If I were to project it as a 3D image from 4 different angles with a 109.5° angle in between each I would be able to make a perfect 3D Hologram with every single thing perfectly visible from all directions...

 

I guess I did get a little technical... Anyhow, it works, I have a 3D hologram of the whole dungeon now.

 

And since I control the vision that makes it, I can control the zoom and since completely freely!

I won't do that though. It's counterproductive... I'm better off making a smaller maquette of just what I need rather than change that one... I have this whole space!

 

It really looks like VR doesn’t it...

 

Anyhow... I Can make it an immersive VR?

Hoooh!!!!!!!!

 

Adding 3D UI's and PiP!

Enhanced reality is a thing... Wow... Although... It will make me look like I'm a schizo while controlling the physical body won't it...

 

<< What the fuck are you even thinking about! Just do what you gotta do already! >>

 

Oops. Thanks for calling me out on that Gloria...

 

<< You can call me Glory if you want... >>

 

Oh... So that's your nickname? I'm not gonna comment or anything but... Doesn't that make your pussy a Glory Hole?

 

< Y-YOU!! IDIOT! FUCK YOU! >>

 

Sorry. LOL. Forgot you read my thoughts... But It's cute nickname, I like it. Also, so long as that Glory Hole is only useable by myself, I find the though pretty hot, not gonna lie.

 

<< STOP EMBARASSING ME! But thanks... >>

 

Yup, fucking cute. I think while looking at her blushing face though a "camera" I set in her room at the corner of my view.

 

<< HOLD UP! What is that?! >>

 

Ah, Since I can have multiple systems, I thought it was more effective to make this.

 

To my side, 64 videos were laid out in an 8x8 grid.

 

Yes, I used my unlimited ‘paua’ to make...

 

A CCTV 3D Camera setup...

 

Pretty anticlimactic isn't it.

 

That's the best I could get, okay? Leave me alone!

 

<< It's... actually pretty nice... But why 4 of them in my room?! >>

 

Well... Isn't that one of the most important places?

Also, That's not all!

 

As I raised my left hand, to the other side, a new set of images appeared. This time, there were 16, all of them only showing Glory's subspace.

Yes, I have full surround imaging.

WITH AUDIO!

 

<< HOLD UP RIGHT THERE! STOP IT! WHY?! >>

 

Ah, that was just a proof of concept though... The audio thing is actually pretty nice, I won't be using it for your room though, that’d mean hearing you twice, the echo is annoying.

 

<< Hmmmm... Okay... >>

 

For some reason, her voice sounds disappointed...

 

Anyhow, I still have some time before being able to materialize, I should prepare myself.

I need a safe place for Mihara to stay... Having her where she is right now is impossible... Thank goodness they didn't barge straight in... I'd be completely screwed since I have no way to talk to her... I can see and hear her though...

Yep, the tent is inside, so...

 

She seems to be still asleep... Wow...

 

<< Oi, Oi! Don't keep staring at her sleeping naked, you creep! >>

 

Sorry, sorry... I didn't mean to... But she's so...

 

<< So what?! What does she have that I don't? >>

 

Do you really want me to say it...?

 

<< FUCK YOU AND HER BIG TITS! I HATE HER! >>

 

Glory was holding her breasts with both hands warily.

 

Hey! Stop it ok. Flat is justice! I love yours... It's just... Plot is plot, you know? It does draw the eye...

 

<< You like mine too? >>

 

Of course, you cute, dense, retard! I love you too. Now stop the unnecessary jealousy and help me make another safe spot.

 

<< Hai! >>

 

At least she's easy to please...

 

Okay, so, from the anteroom before the Core Room, pull another short corridor to a room that big and make the whole thing a Safe room! While we're at it, pull another one behind the Core Room... Make it square and twice as big as the core room itself!

 

<< Why though? >>

 

We need some warehouse, right?

 

<< Oh! You remembered it! >>

 

Of course, what do you take me for?

 

<< A guy who thinks with his dick... What else? >>

 

You bitch... I'mma let that one slip this once.

 

<< That's for you calling me a flat chest! >>

 

Okay, okay, sorry... Anyhow, pull yet another one from it, this one can be one of the smaller rooms... I'mma use it as a treasury.

 

<< Okay, I overrid the system. It should do everything now. >>

 

Thanks. Now... How should I make that safe zone look...? I'm gonna use it with Mihara later so...

 

----

 

The whole process took over 10 minutes and about 200 EP... Since that was what I earned from doing stuff with Glory earlier it should be fine... We barely even touched each other... She must like me quite a lot, ey... anyhow, the safe zone looks now like a small outside...

I made the whole room have a grass floor... If it weren't for the lack of sky one could believe it was outside...

In it, there was a small cabin. I say the room is small but small for this system is still quite huge... The cabin was pretty simple though, and covered half the room. It had only two rooms... A living room with both a bathroom and a small kitchen annexed to it and a bedroom. I was rather plain, since I could barely put any furniture, but I really liked the vibe. I used some Light Ore instead of lamps though... Those will always glow, although they are a bit gloomier than actual lamps...

 

Now that I think about it... How come Mihara never complain about the darkness here? The only reason I can see is because I have omniscience... Well, it should be a skill or racial trait anyways... Better leave it alone.

147