Ch 26 – The former princess of Kaimon
6.7k 8 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eh... Have I gone too far calling others lowly peasants? I am one myself, right? Then there should be no problem... At least it seems it's common for royalty to look down on the general populace.

 

<< You sounded like one of those stuck-up noble kids. >>

 

Well, she doesn’t seem to have cared so it should be fine.

 

"But yeah... I'm the former princess of Kaimon..."

 

"So, your uncle is sort of the now king?"

 

"Yeah... After my father died a couple years back, I became the crowned princess, and he was chosen as the regent until I reached the age in which I was supposed to marry..."

Her hands closed into fists as anger started to sprout.

"Then he decided I was going to marry him!"

"That old geezer! Like fuck I'mma marry a sleazy fox in his 50's so that he can become the king!"

 

<< Holy shit. >>

 

"So, when I refused to marry him... He arrested everyone from the court and said we died in an accident while traveling... Most people know it's a lie. Yet they still allowed him to be the king..."

 

I lean forward and kiss her on the forehead as I slowly wipe the tears from her eyes with my thumbs.

"Don't cry about it... It's gonna be over soon... I'll do whatever I can to help you."

 

"Thank you..."

She speaks, lowering her head and quickly cleaning her eyes before staring at me, back to eating the remainder of my stew.

"Whenever we go back to Kaimon, I'mma show you around. It's  beautiful country!"

 

"Oh, sure! How far is it from here?"

 

"Hm... The slave traders took about 3 weeks from the capital so... Just the two of us, if we can get our hands on a cart... It should take us a week to the border and another to the capital."

 

"Oh... so it's that far..."

 

"It's not that far, we are only in the neighboring country I think."

She speaks while eating her own food.

"I mean... Do you not know where you are?"

 

"I told you I'm not good with maps..."

 

"..."

"Anyhow, we are in the inland most part of Warmor."

 

"So... Warmor is this country... good to know."

 

"Are you serious you didn't even know that?"

 

"Dead serious."

 

"There's no help then..."

 

"Relax... You can teach me some stuff later or something. You done eating?"

 

"Yeah... We going somewhere?"

She asks when she sees me stand up.

 

"Deeper inside... Do you intend to wait for them right by the entrance?"

 

"Oh yeah..." She starts following me as I walk away, taking only the now empty canteen from which, we were drinking the rest of the beer from earlier.

"Are you not bringing the tent?"

 

"Huh? Not really. I've already set up something for us..." I answer while looking back. In doing so I am reminded of something.

"We need to solve these chains of yours..."

Although forgettable, Mihara was still wearing the remains of the chain on both her ankles and wrists... the chains themselves were gone but the metal cuffs are still there.

 

"Ah... I'd already forgotten about this..." She said looking at her wrists...

 

"We'll figure it out eventually, just let me deal with those guys first..."

 

We started to move

 

"I mean... Your appearance is enough to make one completely overlook them so... I had forgotten."

Well... She does look so gorgeous it's easy to forget about such a small thing... And I'm still not over how she looks wearing just a long t-shirt and underwear...

 

<< Stop thinking perverted stuff... Next time you come I'mma use a virgin-killer sweater! >>

 

I can't avoid imagining the sweet sight of Glory in one of those... It's even more exciting than imagining Mihara... Peeking at her small chest over the collar of the thing, her cute and juicy ass poking underneath the sweater. Her naked back bare in front of me so I can kiss and caress it...

 

It was nice walking ahead of her with both Glory and Mihara’s pictures in my thoughts... However, the destiny would now allow me to fully indulge.

 

*PEEM* *PEEM* *PEEM* *PEEM* *PEEM*

 

"What the fuck? Already? Weren't they asleep less than 10min ago?!"

 

<<It's only a few though... Looks like the main unit. >>

 

As I turned to the side in the control-room I could see 5 men slowly walking into the dungeon.

They look extremely powerful

 

"Fuck! We gotta run!"

 

"What!?"

 

"Just run!" I said while taking Mihara by the hand.

"If something happens to me, never stop running deeper into the cave!"

 

Tears started forming in her eyes as she gripped my hand while we ran deeper into the cave.

 

"Where do the lovebirds think they are going?!"

 

An earth-shattering scream resounded through the cave as we ran.

 

-----------------------

 

'They need more rest huh...'

 

"Assemble the Optiones. We are going for reconnaissance."

 

A single scream from the door of the main tent marked the start of their dive.

 

The Optiones, his best men, jumped up and immediately dressed in armor. There were 4 of them.

 

"Everyone else! If we do not return in half an hour you all go in. Take this time to rest. You've already had an hour. After taking this cave over, we rest until tomorrow."

 

""HO!""

 

The men were more excited about the 'rest until tomorrow' part than anything, but that didn't matter to Gahan as he and his most skillful men stepped foot into the gaping entrance of the cave.

 

Only for him to hear a pair of hurried footsteps in the distance.

 

"Where do the lovebirds think they are going?!"

136