Episode 3 : Exit on Mt. Huwei
55 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a year and half of training, i woke up with jack and cleo infront on my bed holding a gift on their hands.

"What's going on?" I asked

Jack smiled

"You've learned all of my magic and finished all of the training in such short period of time. Well done kid, i was not wrong about you."

Cleo with her soft voice then asked

"What are you going to do after this?"

They both have gotten closed to me and i felt sad that i am about to leave them.

A sadness is shown all over my face

"Honestly i wanted to stay but i have something important to do on the real world..." 

Cleo smiled and held my hand

"We understand so don't be sad, you can always come back and visit us"

I looked at them with a teary eyes

"Thank you cleo and jack for all these years and training you both have taught me"

They both smiled

"As a parting gift, take these"

Jack handed me a gift, a necklace with a white gem and a ring with a black gem on it.

I held those gifts

"What are these"

"Hehe, those are the items i made just for you." Jack said while smiling ridiculously

Cleo blushed

"The Devine Spirits Blessing ( Necklace ) and The Enchanted Ring of The Venom King."

"The necklace prevents most kinds of curses like the curse on you before and the ring gives you immunity to poisons. Impressive right? Aside from that, they are exclusive and can only be used by you and you only hehe" Jack said proudly

I smiled filled with joy but scared wearing these at the same time

"Jack... Cleo... Thank you, no one have ever given me a gift before"

I continued.

"But what does the venom king have to do with ja-... Wait... NO WAY?!"

I said while being shock about realising that jack was the venom king.

There are devine creatures in this world and among those devine creatures there are 4 Devine Kings that protected those creatures. One of those Devine Kings is the Venom King!

He laughed at me and said 

"After all the moments we share and all the things i've taught you, have you not realised my identity? You're really dense."

He burst into laughter then continued

"You're the only human that made me laugh this way. You're really interesting kid, also don't forget that you still have one task you have to do after we leave the shrine" 

What task? Oh-- that's right! The traps, i almost forgot about that.

Jack took out his fan

"Are you ready to go back?"

"Wait are we going now?"

Jack smiled

Then i stood up and replied confidently 

"I'm ready"

My vision began to turn black and i fainted once again. Moments after, i regained consciousness and i was at the real world.

I looked around the place and felt something familiar "What happened? it is like the moment i first met you jack"

Jack stood while his one arm behind his back and the other one holding a fan that's covering his face "That's right, the shrine brings you back at the same timeline you went inside the shrine"

I laughed

Jack then showed a curiosity to why i laughed

"What's so funny?"

I smiled with sadness filled my eyes

"I can't still believe that this is real"

Jack smiled

"Chop chop we don't have all day, you better start"

I then began to start digging holes and setting traps all over the forest. After an hour i finished setting all the traps and Jack and Cleo approached me. 

"Cleo had hard time finding this at the shrine"

A peculiar looking egg is on the hands of jack

I showed a curious face and took a look at the egg upclose on jacks hand.

"What do you plan on doing on that egg?"

Jack grabbed my hand and placed the egg

"I'm giving it to you kid, i found this egg while roaming around a peculiar place and i brought it to the shrine. It still hasn't hatch since life can't be born inside a timeless dimension like the shrine and for some reasons this egg reminds me of you, it's peculiar"

I smiled gratefully towards them

"I don't know if being peculiar is a good thing or not but ill take it as compliment. Thank you jack for all the things you have done to me" 

Cleo coughs to grab out attention

"This is where we part our ways. Do you mind giving us your name?"

They didn't know my name? That's odd. Why didn't they ask for it?

Jack fan began to produce mist

"We don't ask names since if we willingly accept your name, we would be an ally to you forever"

I chuckled

"I still can't get used to you reading my mind"

I smiled again

"Kai Feichl, that's my name"

Jack was surprised on my name and smiled

"Interesting indeed."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked but jack I didn't hear their response because they disappeared with the mist

[ Jack' Thoughts ]

The Feichl... That kid, is he the... Hmph. Fate is indeed impressive. Haha

[ Back to Kai ]

After hours of finding the exit of the forest i finally manage to find it's border. As i was approaching the border my body began to react and felt uneasy. 

The moment i stepped out of the border the magic inside me became 10x more stronger that it almost burst and killed me but thankfully i managed to control it before that happened.

[ ??? Perspective from somewhere ]

That magical power... It was only a second but it was so strong...

[ Kai ]

It's amazing that i've only been gone for few hours in this world but i found out that i have magic and learned how to control it. I also found a new goal, the goal to find the person who cursed me and make them pay for what they have made me suffer.

First things first, i have to head back to the school to graduate as a top student inorder to mock that person who cursed me. I won't let you watch me suffer, whoever you are, it's my turn to make you suffer.

***

On my way to the school, i saw a carriage being attacked by monters on the road. 

"Their blocking my way" 

Without hesitation i used a spell to increase my movements by 20% inorder for me to not waste time handling the monsters

*wooooooooosh*

I casted a spell that allows me to burn any creatures that looks into my eyes and every monsters that were surprised by me gazed into my eyes evaporating them into ash.

A young lady with orange hair inside the carriage walked out 

"What just happened"

I stared at her guards and her old butler, they seemed to be in shock. If i were them i would be shocked too because what i did is not normal. It was a skill of the venom king, the abyssal gaze.

I smiled at them and introduced myself.

"Forgive me for my intrusion young lady, my name is Kai Feichl" For the first time, i had the confidence to use my name in public.

The young lady startled

"You're that rumoured youngest child of the Feichl Family?!"

To be continued

4