03:Prepping Up
105 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time the chapter are a bit short but please enjoy

After I left the truck,I walked around the neighborhood for a while and it was unusually quiet.After a while,I finally arrive at my house,I went inside then locked the door and as usual there are no one at home.

My parent work made it hard for them to stay home all the time,my mother Yuzuno Ichirou is a rather popular Travel Journalist while my father Saitou Ichirou is her personal cameraman and he is also a rather famous photograper,they're employed by National Geographic Society,currently they are at The Himalayas with their filming crew doing some documentary about an animal called Snow Leopard.

I went to the living room and I lie down for a moment on the sofa then I remembered that my parent really like to do extreme things like Skydiving over The Swiss Alps,climbing to the top of Mount Fuji in a day just to take a picture of the rising sun,scuba diving at The Great Blue Hole in Belize and etc.

I actually had travelled with them for a few time,our latest travel are at the Ashinoko Camp Village at Kanagawa and the view of Lake Ashi (Ashinoko) is just picturesque the view is still fresh in my mind,while I was reminiscing about the travels my smartphone rang and when I checked who's calling it actually is my mother.

"Tana-kun,I miss you so much,are you doing well? by the way I heard news that said  horde of zombie attacked our town,could you possibly hurt?."(Yuzuno)(only his mother call him that nickname)

"Mother,I'm doing fine and I'm not hurting anywhere,you don't need to worry that much I'm already 14."(Tanaka)

"If you say so then it probably okay,but if something happens to you I will beat up the guard at the airport and return home!"(Yuzuno)

"It is fine,nothing really happened to me and is father there? I need to talk to him."(Tanaka)

"Ah your father just goes to the bathroom just a while ago,wait a minute .....................your father has finished his business,do you want to speak with him now?."(Yuzuno)

"Yes please."(Tanaka)

"Hello,what's up my first son¹,do you miss me? just kidding,I heard the news,are you alright?."(Saitou)

"I'm alright,I'm actually pretty lonely here at home so when will both of you return home?."(Tanaka)

"Currently,we're at the Paro Airport near The Himalayas but all of the flight are cancelled and the news here said that all kind of transportation that are going exit Bhutan is temporarily suspended so we're pretty much stuck here."(Saitou)

"Is that so."(Tanaka)[in a sad tone]

"There are no way you called us just to ask our well being so you must need something right."(Saitou)

"Yup,I want to ask you something,do you know where did you put that zombie instruction guide that Uncle Tetsu wrote?."(Tanaka)

"Ah,Tetsu's book ,you can find the book inside the drawer under the TV,what are you going to do with that?."(Saitou)[in a curious tone]

"What else,I'm going to read it then i will try to use it to survive in this world."(Tanaka)

My father little brother Uncle Tetsu is a world known writer,each of his book are selling like hotcakes,for my 14th birthday he gave me a book that he wrote especially for me he said that one day I might need it.

"Come to think of it,Mom(Yuzuno) gave you a flame resistant jacket for your birthday right."(Saitou)

"I think so,but what about it? and you still haven't give me my present."(Tanaka)

"Sorry,I forgot to tell you,your present in inside a wooden crate in the room next door,Happy Belated Birthday My Son."(Saitou)

[The call is over]

Even though the call is just for a while I felt happy knowing that my parent are still alive but they are really overprotective to me not even Riku-nee(His sister) is like that to me.When I went to the next door which is a storage for my parent travelling stuff I say the crate and when I opened it the content is a survival kit and some other stuff²,there I thought to myself

(Thanks for the present,father)

After that I went to my room,take a shower then I just slept through out the day I just hoped that nothing will go wrong tomorrow.The next day,I just realized that i just planted a flag.

\(*^▽^*)/ happy

Note

¹.Tanaka last name Ichirou(一郎)means first son

².The item in that crate contains 

1.A Set of Survival Knife

2.Lifesaver Water Bottle

3.Field Rations

4.First Aid Kit

5.Blackhawk S.O.L.A.G. Stealth Gloves

7.Leatherman Mut EOD Multi-Tool

8.Thermal-Eye X-50 Thermal Imaging Camera

9.Wolverine Steel Toe Boots

10.UltraFire Tactical LED Flashlight

11.Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack

12.Sleeping Bag

13. 2 person instant tent

14.A Crowbar

2