Li Yifeng (R-16)
1.9k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan and Esha were sleeping soundly after a full day of training. Esha rarely went to her room and most time spent time in Karan's room when she was not training.

It was morning already and they were still sleeping.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Someone knocked on the door which broke Karan's sleep. He walked towards the door leaving Esha who hadn't shown any sign of waking up and opened it.

There was a graceful beauty standing outside of the door.

The woman had a very pale beautiful skin and busty petite body. Her face was equally gorgeous with light blue eyes and platinum blonde hairs. She seems like of Korean descent. She looked really cute and graceful.

"Is Esha here?" The girl asked with a straight face.

"Who are you?" Karan asked before answering her.

"I'm Jiwon." The girl replied. "Elder Ling gave me the task for today onwards. Is she here?"

"Yeah, wait a minute." Karan went inside the room to wake up Esha.

Esha was a lot tired for training yesterday so Karan had a difficult time waking her up. Once she was awake she went to meet Jiwon.

Jiwon introduced herself as a core disciple and told her that Su Ling has sent her to train her from now on. Esha went inside to get ready to go with her leaving both of them alone.

"And elder Li Xifeng has called you to meet him at his place today," Jiwon informed Karan.

Karan realized that Li Na had done what she said yesterday.

"Thank you." Karan gave her his sweet and charming smile. Jiwon smiled a little in response.

Esha hastily left with Jiwon while Karan starts getting ready for his visit to sect elder.

*********

Karan reached the residence of elder Yifeng.

It was a big house with a courtyard in front of it.

Karan introduced himself to guard at the front gate and after that, he let him in. The guard took him to the house door and left.

Karan pressed the doorbell and waited for a bit.

The door opened and Li Na arrived in front of him. Karan enjoyed looking at her beautiful figure.

"Hey Karan, come in." Li Na brought him inside her house.

"Sorry, but my husband will be a bit late." Li Na said in an apologetic tone as they walked towards the guest room.

"Fine." Karan keenly observed the house. "You have a nice place."

"Aww. Thank you." Both of them reached the guest room. "Please sit here for a while, I'll be back."

Karan nodded and sat on a comfortable sofa. Li Na left the room.

After a couple of minutes, a beautiful woman came with a cup of tea. She looked like a servant but her clothes were nice and pretty.

"Greetings esteem guest, would you like some tea?" The woman asked with a smile while extending the cup towards Karan.

"No," Karan replied with a smirk.

"What would you like to have then?" The woman asked curiously while Karan took the cup from her hands and put it on the nearby table.

"You." Karan grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her.

*********

After fifteen minutes or so, Li Na entered the guest room and saw a scene that made her face red.

The servant she had sent to take care of Karan was on her knees sucking his cock while the Karan is resting with his arms spread on the sofa and his head resting on it.

"Mhmm... Mhmm." Certain erotic sounds came as the woman sucked his cock.

"Karan, what are you doing? My husband will be here any minute." Li Na as she tried to cover her eyes using her hand. Though she was just acting and looking at the scene without even making eye contact with Karan.

"Ahh.. just a ... ahh... sec." Karan said while moaning.

Karan put his hand over the woman's head as was close to cumming.

"Ahhhh..." His dick throbbed and he shot a liter of white spunk down her throat.

"Mhmmm..." The woman drank every last drop without letting any of it fall on the ground.

After that, she just hastily walked outside the room with her head down not wanting to look at her mistress.

"You should have a come a couple of minutes later," Karan said as he willed his dick to get soft and put it in his pants.

Li Na couldn't speak anything and can only get awed by his humongous dick. She noticed that Karan was very indifferent about getting caught.

'What would have they been doing if she was a couple of minutes late?' Li Na thought about endless lecherous possibilities.

While she was thinking, a middle-aged man with a huge posture entered the room. He had a good height and looked really strong. He was the husband of Li Na and sect elder, Li Yifeng.

"Why is your face so red?" Yifeng looked at Li Na's face. "Do you have a fever."

"Huh? No, no. I'm ok." Li Na said while keeping her eyes down because of embarrassment.

"Anyway, meet Karan." Li Na pointed towards Karan changing the topic of conversation.

"So he's the disciple you can't stop praising." Yifeng walked to Karan and stood just in front of him in hopes of trying to intimidate him.

"Yo, old man." Karan just sat on the sofa and greeted him with a smile.

"Huh? You don't have manners kid?" Yifeng raised his voice. "You should be grateful to me that I'm going to introduce you to the sect master."

"Oh? Shouldn't you be grateful to me that you can introduce an amazing disciple to the sect master?" Karan playfully annoyed him.

"YOU..." Yifeng got angry but took a deep breath midway.

"If not for the fact that Li Na brought you here you would be dead by now," Yifeng said with a calm tone. "I love her so much that I can't refuse her request."

"I'm not interested in your love story." Karan's words fell like lighting on the elder's heart. "You taking me to the sect master?"

Yifeng got mad angry.

"Follow me." Yifeng turned and started walking.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

18