One-of-a-kind…
1.3k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is the bath ready?"

Karan, without any shame, in his full naked glory walked through the hallway with a busty female disciple. She was stealing glances at his soft yet still big dick from time to time.

"Yes, master."

"Would you like any of us to join?"

The disciple asked seductively. Because of how good the time with Karan felt, they were always eager to spend time with him.

"There's no need. I want to take bath alone today."

"As you wish, master."

She was slightly saddened hearing her master's response but respected his decision as a good servant should do.

Karan entered the bath area. It had all the necessities of the normal bath. It was also quite large. There was a circular sized wooden bathtub in it which can easily hold five people in it. Steam was coming from the water present in it.

*SPLASH*

As Karan entered the bathtub some water poured out on the ground.

"Ahhh.... temperature is just perfect."

Mild hot water was very pleasing to Karan's body. All the stiffness and tiredness in his body was disappearing.

He leaned his head back and stretched his arms putting them on the edge of the tub as support. He closed his eyes and started thinking about various things while enjoying the warm feeling of water.

'Jiwon is still asleep. She must be tired from yesterday.'

'Also I wonder what Esha and Xiuying are doing. Esha went to train but I haven't heard from Xiuying in quite a long time. I miss her tight pussy.'

A small smile appeared on his face as he thought about various beauties in his life.

*CREAK*

His pleasant thoughts got interrupted by the sound of someone opening the door. From his position, he can see the door.

"I said that I don't need any company."

Karan harshly declared at the beautiful feminine figure that entered through the door. Because of the steam, she was not clearly visible.

"Well, Karan... I need to talk to you and this is the best time in my opinion."

Karan was surprised by the unfamiliar bewitching voice. He keenly looked at the person who was slowly walking towards him.

The moment she saw her face, Karan's eyes widened with amazement.

The woman who was just wearing a bathrobe was one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen.

"Who are you? And how you know my name?"

Karan was calm even though he realized that the woman is much more powerful than him. He was not able to exactly determine her cultivation but she felt even stronger than Xiuying. If she wanted to something he couldn't have done anything against it anyway.

"I'm Shanaya. And hold your horses, Karan. I'm here to answer so many of your questions already."

Shanaya removed her robe showing her heavenly naked body to Karan. Seeing her voluptuous body, Karan instantly got a hard-on. She smiled mischievously at him.

*SPLASH*

Then she entered the bathtub and got dangerously close to Karan who was still laid back, his eyes on her.

Karan, not letting a good opportunity go to waste, wrapped one of his arms around her enticing waist and pulled her towards him, her comfy round breasts got squashed on his chest.

"Bold! I like it."

Shanaya winked at him. Her body was also getting hot being so close to him.

"Now would you like to tell me why are you here?"

"Sure, but before that... you still haven't cleaned yourself."

Shanaya slowly started massaging his shoulders and back with her smooth and wet hands.

"Oooh...."

"You should take better care of this ravishing body."

For some time, Karan enjoyed the massage she was giving him in that position. He was also caressing her waist in the meantime.

"Your hands are splendid. I wonder what other things they can do... but before that, I wonder who are you."

Karan gave her a smirk.

"Oh, I lost myself in this and forgot."

Shanaya stopped massaging before clumsily winking at him.

"I sensed that the Sin of Gluttony tried to take over someone and got defeated. So I wanted to check on who this impressive man was."

Karan raised his eyebrow after hearing her words. He felt that she was hiding something. He still had a lot of questions about sins so he got along with it.

"Oh right, that maniac. Do you know more about these "sins"?"

Karan asked curiously.

"Of course I know. Who do you think I am?"

"For now you are nobody to me."

"What? Well, whatever. Do you felt any changes after the incident with Gluttony?"

Shanaya was trying to get more info from him to decide if he's totally fine or not. After all, she had to make sure he is out of danger.

"Changes? My cultivation base drastically increased out of nowhere. My body was feeling a little weird but it's probably just an aftermath of the battle."

Shanaya's eyes shined. She connected the dots and some sort of planning began in her head.

"Basically, you are now the Sin of Gluttony which will give you some unique powers."

Karan's curiosity increased a lot. He wanted to know everything about Gluttony he can from her.

"Oh, and what is this power?"

"A one-of-a-kind physique, which is... no let's do this."

She suddenly bit her bottom lip causing slight blood to come out of it.

"Wha..."

Before Karan can question her, she kissed him on the lips.

"Mhmmm...."

*SMOOCH*

A drop of blood went down Karan's neck.

*DHAK*

Karan's heart started beating louder. Shanaya also felt that resulting in the kiss being short-lived.

*DHAK* *DHAK*

His heart was immensely craving the taste of the blood. His eyes were filled with bloodlust.

Karan's face was covered in sweat. His eyes were getting blurry. His canine teeth became slightly bigger.

"Wha- ahh...."

He grabbed Shanaya's waist and swiftly turned her, his face now facing her back.

With one hand, he removed her long hair sideways that was covering her neck, and with another, he grabbed one of her boobs.

"Ahhhh... Karan... stop it... you are... not in your control..."

*BITE*

Before she can do anything, Karan moved his face closer to her neck, taking in a sweet scent, and bit her neck. His canines penetrated the skin of her neck and from there he started drinking her blood.

"Ohh... Karan..."

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

15