Meeting GOD
1.7k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

On my way walking home from school it started to rain and I forgot my umbrella. I was in senior high school class just ended as I was crossing the road when I suddenly slipped on a banana peel.

 

My feet slipped right from under me and my bag weighed me down. I'm going beat up whoever the asshole is that littered on the ground was my last thought. 

 

 

Then bam I smack my head on the curve then everything went black it was a quick and embarrassing death that everyone from school just witnessed.

 

So Umm Hi. I was the one who dropped the peeling total accident by the way. Ehhh wait the litter said as the small boy rushed at him. Quickly rushing to the other side of the table away from the small boy.

 

Just let me explain first the litter said as they chased each other around the table. You caused me to die an embarrassing death slipping on a banana peeling infront of the whole school.

 

I'm going be remembered as the boy who slipped on a banana peel and died the small boy said and ran at him in the litter in the suit ran to the other side of the table that suddenly got bigger.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't beat you up right now the small red face boy said angrily. 

Uhh-Umm let me introduce myself I am the god  . God dammit let me finish before I call security God said dodging the swing the boy threw.

 

Tch the small boy said as he stopped trying to hit the so called god. 

 

 

Like I was saying I am a system god whose going to reincarnate you to my world. Alexiza for accidentally killing you bye byee quickly yelled as a portal opened underneath  my feet.  

 

AHHhhhh I yelled as I fell straight down and hit the ground hard.

Hello Jya I am System004 you are now in my system space for the first and last time you'll be here you will be able to access my space as inventory but nothing else for trying to assault  god you lose partially a bit of your space ability and forfit your gender .

Wait....wait....wait he was really a god Jya asked System004.

Yeah how else would you be here Idoit. System004 said. I'm not an idiot he killed me first Jya said.

 

 

Yes you are in idiot Now say status so I can finish this quickly System004 said.

15