Meeting system
2k 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tch Fine and I'm still not an idiot who wouldn't wanna hurt their killer Jya said as a green screen popped up.

 

 

......Status.......

Name: Jya Sinister

Race:(Sissy Succubus Hidden) Human 

Gender: (Trap Hidden )Male

Level 1 EXP : 0/300           SEP 0

Job : none 

Hp:40 Mp:80 

STR :10

CON :7

DEX :17

INT :20

Wil :30

CHA :40

 

Okay Host Jya EXP is experience points SEP is sex experience points EXP is gained form defeating monsters or sentient beings the more power they are more EXP you gain and you already know EXP is used to level up user's. SEP  is gained from Having sexual intercourse with human in humanoid creatures and half monster you will not gain SEP for fucking monster or sentient beings SEP Can be used to buy sex like skills enhancement and sexy lingerie and sex toys with once only use and some times you'll get a rare reward it god feels like it.

 

Okay based on my status I wont immediately die. I will have to sex and battle it even will give awards for having awards in my performance gets approval from a pervy god.

 

 

  I'm glad I don't have to fuck monsters thank you god and sorry for trying to hit you. Okay next STR is Strength it is basically how much you can lift and how hard you hit something. CON is constitution its how fit you are in it measure your health and stamina and your resistances.

 

 

Dexterity is DEX is to measure you agility and how flexible you are it dictates your movement and attack speed.

 

INT is intelligence is basically how smart you are how much mana you'll have and magical abilities you have .Will is WIL it measure self control and self awareness and perception skills CHA is charisma measures how you affect people around you and how pretty you are.

Calculating

Skills found

Calculating Skills Calculated 

Now Jya say skill in your head you don't have to speak out loud people are going to think your crazy System004 said.

 

I know it's just like an virtual reality game Jya said as the screen switch to the next page.

 

Skills: Observe Level 1(NEW)

Hand Job : level 6

Seduction : level 10 

Deception:  Level 8    

Language level 5 (NEW)

One hand sword  Level 4 (NEW)  

 

 

 

Host Jya my god had decided to grant you have no defense skills snice you are practically useless.

 

 

System God has given you quick senses  you don't know the language of Alexzia and a observe skills, a sword skill as well a set of basic clothes brown basic leather pants and shirt and some knee high brown boots.

 

 

And sword for protection grab the clothes and change now your clothing you have on now be ready you are about to depart to alexzia System004 said. 

 

I screamed as I suddenly dropped threw another portal .

 

 

 

 

13