CH3(R18) — First time
9.6k 15 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ku Lo didn’t even consider moving as Rin Tin Tin’s light-red lips came for his. Instead, he had another chuckle inside his mind before closing his eyes. Then, right after their lips connected again, the same feeling surged towards his head. There, again, a plethora of feelings erupted in his mind like fireworks at Christmas. 

Unlike the first time, however, this time he could stay focused. With this, I can — No, I need to take the lead, he resolved, commanding the hand he had placed around her neck to pull her even closer. Whatever the world might be, he couldn’t have the girl take the lead in this situation. 

The hand’s action caused a noticeable shudder in Rin Tin Tin, yet she didn’t resist. This made him feel more confident, and so, moving with instinct, he moved his other hand onto Rin Tin Tin’s modest breast. 

No bra? How daring. The sole fabric between his palm and her bosom was a thin silk dress, which due to her body heat was glued against her skin. 

While his hands performed their own spectacle, Rin Tin Tin’s didn’t stay idle either. He felt how the woman began ripping open his robes with the ferocity and wantonness of a starving tigress. 

Not to be outdone, he cut the kissing and went for her neck. There, whilst enjoying the creation of a hickey, he worked on his actual motive of stripping her silk dress past her shoulders. 

In a minute the sweating mass of flesh had managed to undress themselves down to their panties and boxers. He was kissing her breasts and occasionally nibbling on the pink nipples as a cherry on top when Rin Tin Tin uttered between her cute moans.

“I want it in me, now.” Her hands pushing him down. 

He got his head out from between her breasts. “Sure.” Not uttering a word more, his hands went for her panties which she helped to undress by straightening her legs as needed. A rush of blood rose to his head the second he saw the garden already gushing with juices. 

“Beautiful,” he commented to Rin Tin Tin palpitating on the couch. “So beautiful.” 

She didn’t answer, visibly too embarrassed to do so. 

“Let me take the lead,” he said after getting rid of his boxers. “I’ll do it right.” 

Rin Tin Tin nodded, opening her legs so that he could bring himself to attack position. 

No need for more foreplay… Just from looking, he could see and sense this from the wet atmosphere around them. Furthermore, he couldn’t have continued to play either, for his member demanded intercourse. So placing one hand on her shoulder, he used his other hand as a guide to fulfil the demand. This would be his first time, but everything felt so natural right now. 

His member pushing on her folds, he could hear her cry from pain. 

“Is everything okay?” 

She looked up to his face. “Yes… continue.” 

“Your face is saying otherwise…” Fetish play was one thing, but actually hurting your partner was a different story. “If you don’t want to, I can stop.” He feared that she was unwilling to stop because of pride or unwillingness to disappoint him. 

“It’s… just nervousness,” she uttered. “Okay? I want this. I want to dual cultivate with you for the rest of my life.” 

Dual cultivate?! Alarm bells rang within his head. This is a dual cultivation place? 

Ku Lo became frozen in place. 

“Fine, your thing, it's way too big.” 

Ku Lo didn’t react to her words in any way. 

Of course, how didn’t I think of it? He was somewhat repulsed by his brutish behaviour, but lust won over guilt in the end. Doesn’t matter.

“What did you say?” he asked her with a smile on his face. 

“A-are you making me repeat it?”

“I didn’t hear.” 

“It’s too big.” She gave in and repeated her words. 

“What is too big?”

“…”

“Your little brother, he’s too big for me…” 

Ohh… she must feel like a… he thought, yet at the same time elated by what was probably the best compliment a virgin man could think of. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.” 

“You better be.” As she said so, her hands came to his shoulders, taking a grip and drawing him in.  

Ku Lo made another confirming nod before joining the movement she had started. Slowly but surely, his member pushed aside the two well-lubricated folds protecting Rin Tin Tin’s hole about to be conquered. 

I never thought it would be this tight. Her tunnel resisted the invasion with all its might. Even before he came in contact with her hymen, he felt a need to push himself against her to gain ground. And she’s not enjoying this… There was also her twisting face.

“Ah~” she moaned, though he wasn’t sure whether it was a pleasurable moan or a painful cry. 

“Should we—”

“No,” she interrupted. “Don’t stop.” 

Even if she persisted, he wanted to rip his hair out. This isn’t good. Why is she so persistent? And it wasn’t like they were out of the clear. 

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He made his stance abundantly clear. “I’d rather wait. Find another way. Another time.” 

“Trust me.” 

Ku Lo pushed his hips an inch deeper. 

“Aih!” she shrieked, driving her head against the cushions of the couch. 

Ku Lo continued his hip motion through her hymen, breaking it with little of a warning — not that the current Rin Tin Tin could have used one as even the scream from her virginity being plucked was just a bit sharper than the others before and after it. 

“Ai! Ai!” 

Around two inches in her, he stopped the hip motion. This is too much. No matter how many times she told him to continue, there was a limit. This isn’t fun for me either.

However, when he began withdrawing, Rin Tin Tin’s hands jerked him into her with a sudden, inhumanly strong, force. This force overwhelmed Ku Lo with ease and reverted the direction of his member to plough further inwards!

“Y-you!” He couldn’t believe her reaction here was to strong-arm all nine inches of his member in one move.  

“AAA!” Rin Tin Tin’s scream came close to popping his eardrums. In addition, the power she had exerted didn’t stop, most likely because of the sudden pain she had inflicted on herself, causing her muscles to flex instinctively; nevertheless, it drove him against her chest, head over her shoulder. 

“You fool!” he screamed, his mouth beside her ear. Is she trying to gain trauma?!

The moment this had happened, Ku Lo had also tried his best to resist, yet in front of Rin Tin Tin, his powers weren’t much. At least until, by sheer accident, Ku Lo tapped into a pool of strength he knew nothing of beforehand. What’s this power? His body began exploding with energy. Was the previous owner of this body a cultivator?

“No!” Rin Tin Tin shrieked when Ku Lo had managed to withdraw an inch. 

“You are crazy!” he roared. This was the end. He needed to get out of this place! 

“I’m leaving!” It was a total mistake to stick your dick in crazy! 

Ku Lo’s pompous words and actions aside, he soon realised he hadn’t the strength to back them. Also, Rin Tin Tin was quick to react, even if in mind-shattering-pain.

“You can’t leave! I will not allow it!” Rin Tin Tin made her wants clear. “I don’t wish to hurt you!” 

“But you are hurting me! In more than one way!” Her actions spoke much, much louder than her words. 

“J-just p-promise you won’t r-run,” she stuttered with sobbing in the mix. 

What in the hell is going on? Ku Lo twisted his head to see her face. 

What he noticed shocked him. She’s crying? He hadn’t heard wrong, Rin Tin Tin was really crying while holding him hostage. Nothing makes sense anymore…

“J-just don’t l-leave me,” she spoke again as he hadn’t responded. 

Damn it. With no better option in sight, Ku Lo bent to her will. “If you release me now, I will not run.”

She didn’t ease her hold.

 “I promise.”

Only after had he promised did her hands release their grip on his shoulders.  

“Take it out-” Wince. “Slow.” 

Ku Lo obliged and began withdrawing his member hilted inside of her. This action wasn’t peaceful as Rin Tin Tin screamed the whole duration, which in itself was a good minute. The nightmare of a first time ended in him standing in front of her, slouching on the couch.

He put on his boxers before asking, “Why? Why would you ever think that was a good idea?”  

“I…” Rin Tin Tin hadn’t done any dressing. She remained naked, revealing everything; however, he no longer had a hint of sexual desire, so it didn’t really matter. “Because…” 

And she has no answer, great! He couldn’t but be frustrated. Note to self: don’t stick your dick in crazy!

Still, he threw her silk dress onto the sobbing girl. Though, as he did so, he took a glance at the door just meters away from his current location. I could run for it. 

"You wouldn’t even get through the door." His line of thought collapsed with Rin Tin Tin's abrupt warning.

“So you can talk.” He attempted to throw the ball back at her. 

“Hmph! Don’t you turn this on me.” Instead of playing, she crushed the ball.

“We’re both at the same rank in the sect. We’re equal—” 

“Equal? Don’t make me laugh-” She got to her feet as if the screams before were an act while the silk cover slid off her body. “Thanks for waiting, though.” 

“What—”

His words were cut short again by Rin Tin Tin slamming him to the floor. 

“Y-you said—” he uttered a few more words before her fist silenced him.

 

66