CH15(R18) — How to cultivate?
3.8k 11 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ku Lo didn't even get the door open before, he heard Dai Meifen's voice call, “Ku Lo, is it you there?” 

“Yes Meifen, I'm back.” He kicked his shoes into one of the many piles that had lessened a bit from last time. Spring cleaning?

As he did so, Dai Meifen, with an empty laundry basket in her hands came around a corner. “I'm trying to clean.”

“I see.” His eyes scanned the mature woman wearing nothing but a white tank top and pink panties. “That'll have to wait.”

“What do you mean?” she asked even though she was well-aware of what he meant. 

“I can't have the house look like this if we have visitors.” Her hand flung the laundry basket to the side with the same motion that welcomed him. 

“So it's not for me?” His hand took the lead by escorting her to the only room he knew the location of in this house. 

“Of course it is,” she admitted. “But what's with the hurry?” 

“I need to become stronger, faster the better.” And without further ado, he released her in a way which made her fall onto the bed from the momentum. 

While undressing his robes, he asked. “Is there anything I need to know about dual cultivation before we start?” 

“I taught you the basics in class,” she answered. “On that note: did you already refine the Qi from last night?” 

Ku Lo halted the opening of buttons. “Right... I was in such a hurry...” 

“Well, there's no better incentive to teach you this perfectly than now,” she said, visibly annoyed by the delay. “I just hope this doesn't take the rest of the day and night.”

“I'm a genius, remember? Give me two hours.”

“Blah!” She didn't seem to believe him. “If you learn the basic flow in two hours... I'll wear anything you fancy for a week inside this house!” She even went as far as to bet on it. 

“Deal!” Ku Lo's opportunistic nature locked it.

“Don't be cocky. You’ve never cultivated before, right?” 

“So what?” 

“First, I have to admit I'm not the best teacher. Second, even with the best teacher within the Spirit Continent, I don't believe one could achieve a time under two hours.”

“So this is a bet I can't win?” 

“Weren't you a genius just seconds ago?”

“Yeah, now start the clock,” he said, a finger pointing at a long incense stick on the wall. 

Dai Meifen rolled her brown eyes yet played along by saying, “It’s 25 so the time ends at 27.”

“Teach me!” he proclaimed, sitting down into a lotus position and closing his eyes. 

“You really— Whatever. Do you feel a force within and outside your body? It should feel foreign? This should be easy since my Qi is so much—”

“Found it,” Ku Lo cut her. “What do I do with it?” The Qi he acquired from banging his hot teacher was similar to his in nature when used for an attack, and it wasn't hard to notice. 

“...” 

“The clock is ticking. Are you trying to make me lose?” 

“S-start by pushing it away from you.”

*Bumf* A shockwave originated from Ku Lo. 

Did I do it right? Ku Lo thought when the Qis, he had swatted with a figurative hook, returned as if he was a magnet for it. Better to try again.

*Bumf* 

*Bumf* 

*Bumf* 

These attempts created a shockwave after another. The force in them wasn't much but enough to make the bedsheets have a wavelike motion.

Every time, he sensed the foreign Qis reverse their outwards flow and return would his mind swat them back. He even created a scene for it. In it, he wielded a giant baseball-bat and baseballs were flying at him from every direction possible. Then as they came to a striking distance, he performed a grand swing. 

This is just all about imagination! Ku Lo laughed, changing the scene from baseball to a piston engine pushing a metal dome outwards at a steady, never-ending pace. And anything goes! With knowledge, he remembered from watching another random OTube video he had all the reference on how to imagine the machine work. 

With this change, the consistency became nigh perfect. Still, despite the great advancement, Ku Lo wasn't satisfied and tried to tinker with the rate of the piston's push. ‘I can do better.’

Hmm? However, something wasn't right. The Qis are dissipating into thin air? Was this not the intention of the practice or something? 

Whatever the reason, the rate of this loss was too large to be sustained. This in mind, he stopped the action and opened his eyes. “What did I do wrong?” he asked Dai Meifen while scratching his black hair. 

“Meifen?“ He looked up. 

She trembled. “Y-yes.” Her head tilted down. 

“What went wrong? The Qi I had vanished.”

“Y-you s-successfully,” she stuttered with great difficulty. “M-managed t-to to l-learn a-and u-se t-he b-basic f-flow."

 “This is good.” Ku Lo nodded. “What's the time?” he asked her who was between him and the clock. 

Dai Meifen stood there, fright plastered on her face. 

Guess I'll have to look at it myself.

 

There’s some time still left Ku Lo looked at the incense stick that hadn’t burned 2 lines yet. It sure didn't feel like an hour and a half. But time indeed flies when having fun.’

“I won!” he laughed while rising from the floor. “Do you still remember what that means?” He needed to find her wardrobe! A roguish grin surfaced on his face from simply thinking of the 'clothing' someone naughty like Dai Meifen could have in her possession for special occasions.  

“mmm.”

Her giving in so easily wasn't what he had expected, but that didn't matter. He cleared his throat and said, “Shall we continue? I could use some more Qi.” And kissed her. 

“mmm.” Again, there was a minimal response, but at least this time she hugged him and then dropped them to the bed. 

...

“Turn around,” Ku Lo said to Dai Meifen. “I want to do you from behind.” His mischievous hands hurrying her to switch positions with slaps and squeezes.  

“Anything the prodigy wants.” She moved around so that her majestic ass was on full display. Two perfect, round asscheeks full of red slap marks were presented to him in a way that her head was against the sheets while the spine resembled the letter 'J', her booty standing at the lower end in a beautiful spread.  

“Thank the heavens!” His hands drew aside the cheeks, revealing her privates. Shudders ran in him as he did this, fingers disappearing into the meat. And the shudders didn't decrease in strength when he noticed his earlier loads ooze out of her snatch.

Dai Meifen mumbled with a fucked silly voice from behind the veil of her long, blonde hair. “You said ‘do me’, not ‘watch’.” She also tempted him by swaying her assets from side to side and at times driving it backwards to grind against his pulsating member. “Give it to me~”

He did, and as he pushed his glans aside her folds, from this position dual cultivation didn't seem such a bad of a path anymore. By when her tight hole curled around his member, he felt like he could get used to this. 

“Fuck! Ah! Ah!” The sounds she produced served to strengthen this notion further. “Harder! Fuck me harder!” she yelled her deepest desires as her head pushed into the mattress.

Maybe I shouldn't lie to myself anymore... he thought, grabbing her by the hips. Yeah, I shouldn't. His hands pulled her against him on repeat, ramming every thrust with animalistic desire till they hit a meaty wall. “This is too fucking good!” he professed his desire aloud. 

“Yes~ YES~” Dai Meifen agreed. 

He laughed, slapping another red mark into her ass. “Let me hear you sing!”

Dai Meifen did just that while he concentrated on his own actions. He had spread her asscheeks again to see the suction around his member. Just as he wanted, he saw the edge of her hole move alongside his shaft, trying to keep the monster in. 

The sight made his cock pulsate harder than ever before. "Fuck... Urgh!” It was too much, he had to dump another load. 

Their legs quivered as he bent his front into contact with Dai Meifen's back, hands aiming for her knockers. “I'm cumming.” The hip motion became very short as he painted her inside white for the third time this session. 

“Me too!” she screamed as her nipples were pinched by him. “Here it comes!” Her trembling body tried to flee forwards but got nowhere as he came down with her. 

The thrust produced from the fall would be the last. After it he began to enjoy the feeling of his dick being hilted in her, pushing against the end of her hole, releasing shots of cum within the depths of the tight pussy while her own fluids mixed with his. 

Even long after their orgasms had washed over them, neither moved. 

“Meifen, I think I'm addicted to your body,” he said. “I don't want to pull out of it.”  

Dai Meifen agreed with a low hum. “Call me... darling, again.” 

“Darling.” There was no need to think. He wasn't sure if he could survive in this world without her — physically and mentally —, so it was logical to end their business cooperation. And to forge a serious relationship based on mutual love. “Darling my love.” 

47