CH37(R18) — Strange visitor
1.6k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Good, just pass by, Ku Lo thought as the shadow began to move on. 

“Is someone in there?” a melodic voice of a woman called. “I’m coming in.” 

The door began to open and Ku Lo panicked. Gazing down at Huang Gingge’s over-satisfied expression, he knew the woman wouldn’t be getting up in time, let alone dress.

Ku Lo couldn’t even move off Gingge before the door opened. Into the locker room stepped a nerdy-looking girl wearing a robe which’s main colour was purple with white seams. 

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said, not closing the door to his irritation. 

“You seem to know your stuff,” she continued without a care in the world, even pulling her white. “She must be a very happy woman.” 

 WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING! 

“Oh, don’t mind me, I’m here for my shoes-” The nerd entered the room and with glancing grey eyes walked towards one of the many lockers. “I’ll be out quick. You can continue.” 

“Mind not looking?” 

“Hey, you have nothing to be ashamed of-” The nerd opened a locker. “Also, it’s very brave of you…” she meandered while rummaging the locker.

“Like I would tell my name.” 

“You better, or this Core Disciple will tell whoever your Deacon is and have you expelled.” 

“Ku Lo,” he spat it out the second he heard her rank. “But you aren’t getting her name.” 

The core disciple glanced over her shoulder, at Huang Gingge still lying on the bench in after-orgasm. “I like boys who try to protect their girl against all odds. Those are my favourite stories, so I’ll not inquire more, Junior Disciple Ku Lo.” 

“Maybe go and find such a boy then?” 

“Bah, there’s no one good for me in this sect.” 

“Not my problem.” At this point, he was so annoyed by her presence that he decided to continue with his boobjob. “Just leave me alone and let me have my own fun.” 

Starting it again, he heard her slam the locker shut before walking over to him. 

He looked to his side. “What? Didn’t you say I could continue?” 

“Yes, yes-” Her upper body bent, coming between him and Gingge’s direct line of vision. “It’s such a shame that you are a mere Junior Disciple.”

If there was any hint of normality in this situation, Ku Lo would have stopped long ago; however, he took the current situation as an attack on his pride as a man. He couldn’t stop now. He wouldn’t let this nerd see him shy away. 

“You have to take a number-” He thrust his glans against Gingge’s cherry lips and groaned. 

“Aren’t you daring-” For some weird reason, she ran her fingers over his stomach. “Speaking like that to the most wanted girl in the sect.” 

 “You have some nerve to interrupt our session-” he swatted her tiny fingers off his pecs. There was a line to what he could allow her to do. “Look what your presence made her into.” 

“C’mon Ku Lo, you know I’m not interested in talking with or about your exhibitionist partner.” 

“Then take a number, I think I can squeeze you in the day after tomorrow.” While speaking, he finished his load onto Gingge’s cute face, who showed no other reaction than a tongue slurping the closest strands of cum into her mouth. 

“You’re such a bore, no fun-” The nerd began to leave. “Though you might be worth a second glance in a few years.” 

With her out fo the room, Ku Lo got off Gingge and swiped off most of the cum on her before waiting.

Regaining some consciousness took her few minutes, allowing him to ponder about what the fuck just happened.

“Gingg’er, welcome back.” 

“Lo’er?” Her eyes blinked before looking around. “Where are we?” 

“Still in the locker room-” He stood off another bench and handed out her clothes. “We should head back to class, I don’t know how much Meifen will tolerate me being me.” 

She nodded while once again looking around and into her uniform. “My bra?”

Ku Lo responded by shaking his hand inside a pocket. 

“Y-you are r-really making me go topless, too?” Her words stopped stuttering at the end, again showing that she had no intention to resist. 

“Didn’t you fail today?” He shrugged with a smirk, walking towards the door. 

“Wait for me.” Ku Lo could hear her jump towards him as she put on the dress. 

Right as they returned, Feng Huling and Rin Tin Tin came out from the pit with their faces and clothes all messed up. Somehow a fistfight hadn’t quenched their thirst to bicker either — it might have increased it from the looks of things. 

“That wasn’t fair!” Feng Huling accused Rin Tin Tin of something. 

“Who said fights are fair, only idiots take fair fights.” All Huling got as a reply were laughs. 

“Whatever, you got lucky, again-” Her eyes darted to him. “Enjoy your win which has no meaning, I’ll enjoy my man.” 

“Ling’er are you hurt?” Ku Lo asked.

“There’s a small hurt here.” She pointed out her cheek. 

“I see-” He kissed the spot. “Better?” 

Huling nodded with a blush. 

“So you lost to Rin Tin Tin, does that make it a second time?” 

“No, the sixth,” she murmured, her hands clenching into a fist. “That bitch is always an inch ahead of me in everything.” 

“Sixth?” he asked, taking hold of her hands so that she wouldn’t ruin her palms with cuts. 

There came a deep, regretting sigh before she repeated, “I have lost to her sixth times in total. Once with the spell. Then there was another challenge where we compared cultivation speed. Another where we took an extra test.” There came a deeper sigh. “Today… I lost to her three times in a row in the pit.” 

As Huling spoke, Ku Lo could note that even the Fairy herself was starting to doubt her abilities. “Don’t worry about her. She’ll be left in the dust when we start to cultivate.” 

“Right.” Her mood took a turn towards the better. “There’s no way I’ll lose to her in a few years.” 

Ku Lo stroked her shoulder. “That’s the spirit, Ling’er. I’ll make sure you’ll grow today,” he promised and gave another kiss, this time onto her muddied lips.

“Thanks, I’ll be waiting.” 

“See you so—”

“Junior Disciple Ku Lo, Huang Gingge. Where have you two been for the last twenty minutes?!” 

“We must’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere and got lost trying to get back up here.” Ku Lo was quick to give out a preconceived excuse for Meifen, who was scolding them just to appear unbiased.    

“Right, Gingg’er?” Turning to Gingge, he noticed that he hadn’t wiped her face clean. “There’s something on your face…” 

Gingge jolted “Wha—” And buried her face in her uniform where she shook it. 

“Junior Disciple Huang Gingge, is this true? Nothing else happened? ”

“no,” Gingge’s response was shy, though her face stared at him with a pout

“Well, there is nothing else to speak then, but for you two to get back down there and fight for two more rounds.” As always, Meifen did the absolute minimum that was required of her job. 

“We will,” Both of them noted and ran towards the pit as if their pants were on fire. 

“Ladies first, or however that went.” 

“Doesn’t count here-” Ku Lo jumped over the railing and steered himself to fall through a crack in the metal cage. “In a fight, there are no genders.”

Of course, his true intention lied in watching her fall from an angle and hers was to stop this from happening. 

Once they landed in the arena, however, they both changed from playful to dead-serious.

If they wished for the other’s best, they wouldn’t hold back a single punch when training because that would mean denying the other the best possible exercise.

Energy and time are limited resources, so every spar would need to be something they could look back on to reflect. 

The fights themselves went two for Ku Lo and one for Gingge. A rather surprising resolution as one of them had zero combat experience and was a full Stage behind the other in terms of cultivation. 

But what surprised the other classmates still hanging about was the amount of energy their Deacon spent on teaching this specific duo. 

He observed many jealous eyes as Meifen showed them how to move in situations they had lacked in. 

20