CH36(R18) — Sparring
1.8k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Actually,” Ku Lo started. “I’ve already broken into the Second Stage… It was no problem.” 

“I know,” Dai Meifen responded with her few words being a cold bucket thrown over his head, which had been running overtime for the past twelve hours. 

“Is this because of the dual cultivation link?” 

“Yes, I could sense the breakthrough as it happened.” 

Huang Gingge gulped. 

“Get used to it,” Meifen said to Gingge. “First you’ll know little; then everything; and then you learn to hide most of it. No one likes it but everyone has to deal with the mess the bonds create, and the best use them to their advantage.” 

“Thank you for the guidance, Deacon Dai. But does that mean...” 

The ensuing conversation didn’t affect him; however, it didn’t sound fun. Also, he still wanted to annoy Meifen a little for some reason, “Sure you should be teaching anyone? You didn’t quite hit the mark with me.”

Meifen’s face twitched. “Come today, take your ‘girlfriend’ with you if so wish. I’ll show you how a Deacon of the Yin and Yang Sect cultivates, darling.” As she spoke, a smug expression appeared on her face before she left. 

That expression… It made Ku Lo believe she did have something hidden in her sleeve. 

“does she do what I do?” Gingge whispered, sounding competitive against Meifen, who not long ago had made her feel sexually undesirable.

“In a different way-” He grabbed and squeezed her pantyless bottom. “But she wouldn’t let me grope her in public.”

“Maybe she doesn’t have the body to make you.” 

“Pervert.” If self-esteem had been a problem, it no longer was, at least right now. 

… 

“Half of the duos watch while the other half goes down into their mini-arenas,” Meifen instructed them on how the training would unfold. “You are free to use anything you see fit. This is a proper battle, and you’ll be doing a lot of these. Of course, if you maim someone, their friend might maim you tomorrow, so keep that in mind.”

Hands shot up into the air. Like on Earth, the correct way to ask questions here was to raise one’s hand. 

“There’s a risk of injury? I’m not going down there then.” Just as on earth there were those who spoke out of line, too. “I don’t want to be hurt.”

“If you are so afraid of injury, why in the hell did you join the Yin and Yang, cultivation, Sect?!” Dai Meifen exclaimed, appalled by the words.

All eyes turned to the man who had blurted that out. Their opinion of the man lowered at a speed visible to Ku Lo’s eyes. 

“Well… I… The other stuff?” As the man struggled with his words, he realised they were something to be left to oneself.

“If you are here for sex, leave-” Meifen shook her head. “No, I will have you kicked out of the sect as an example!” And when she had said so, her eyes glanced at Ku Lo in a way different direction than the man she shouted at.

Anyhow, the message Ku Lo received wasn’t missed. The Yin and Yang Sect might be a Dual Cultivation sect; however, its primary focus is martial prowess through dual cultivation. If a person was unwilling to fight, he isn’t even useless, but a cancerous parasite. 

Even if they were to leave everyone else alone, with their resources and higher cultivation, they were a juicy target for others. In addition, Deacon Dai had once told that a lot of people outside thought of Dual Cultivators as demons who would seduce their spouses and children. 

“Please don’t kick me out, Deacon Dai-” The man fell to his knees. “I don’t want to become an outcast.”

Dai Meifen had already turned away from the man, her decision final. Even the other junior disciples began to turn back to the arena or Dai Meifen as if the outcast’s existence had become air.

Harsh. Still, he too turned his back on the man.

“K-Ku Lo, let’s w-watch the first match, okay?”

“Afraid of getting hurt like him?” he joked.

“I’m not afraid!” 

He was eager to try out his new strength in practice.

“Then let’s go.” Ku Lo jumped off the stands, onto a steel cage below which worked as a roof of a mini arena. “Deacon Dai! Me and Huang Gingge are taking this one.” His way of informing this was unofficial at best, but he knew Meifen wouldn’t say a word.

“No need to tell me. In the future, you’ll come and go here on your own to train or settle disputes.”

“You heard the Deacon, Ging’er-‘’ Ku Lo jumped down into the pit through a hole in the metal cage. “Come down and face me!” he shouted as he fell. 

Gingge didn’t hesitate to jump onto the steel cage the same way he had before she realised why he’d been so eager to jump in first and panicked. 

“Lo’er! Not fair!” Her hands pushed the robe to hide her privates visible from where he stood. “Don’t look!”

“Look at what?” he laughed. “Now get down here, little chicken.”

There it was again, that world-famous blush of his girlfriend as she decided to leap down without hiding anything. With her baggy robes fluttering to the sides, he could see everything below her waistline. 

Not a bad idea, not at all.

“Yin Paw, First Form!” Gingge screeched midway down. 

“C’mon!” Ku Lo forgot the gazing and legged it. 

“And you speak about being fair!” he shouted as a beam of pink came whistling over his shoulder. 

For a response, he heard her giggle as steps began to close on him from behind. Gingge wasn’t going to give him any rest, for he imagined that the girl would try to settle scores with him. 

Can’t be on the run. Running isn’t winning- He took a sharp turn and dodged another attack.

Yet as he turned back to face her, a bright pink light sped towards him, already too close to dodge.

With sheer instinct, a flick, he thrust out his fist to meet the puny beam. 

Not at first quite remembering that the inch of penetration into the target dummy she achieved should be enough to sever his hand.

Not a good idea, not at all, he thought as his fist met the pink light that dissolved into nothingness in front of a fist coated with a transparent yellow.

“Nooo — What?!” Gingge’s anxiousness upon seeing him about to lose his hand turned into amazement the next moment.

Ku Lo, however, chose not to bother with the sudden surge of Yang Qi within him and instead made use of her absentmindedness.

After a quick rush closing the distance, he pressed her down and wrapped his hand around her neck.

“Yield!” 

“I yield! I yield!” She shouted in panic. Then again, she had no way to win from that position either. “Lo’er, you win!”

Ku Lo puffed a few times, getting most of the excitement and adrenaline out of his system before releasing her throat.

“Ah?” Her tone gave off a notion of a slight disappointment.

...

The two of them left the stage. Ku Lo led her through some tunnels, which were used to lead in wild beasts and fighters if he referenced to the Colosseum on Earth. 

They never found out, but they did find an unlocked locker room, which gave him an idea.

“Now let me check. Have you been lewd today or did you learn to behave?” 

“He-here?” Her eyes darted around the, for now, empty locker room. “In the middle of c-class?” 

Already moving his hands to perform the test, he spoke, “No one will know.” He raised her dress all the way up to her stomach. “Or is this something you don’t like? Should I stop?” 

She responded with loud panting and swaying of her head as she attempted to stare away from his gaze.

 Ku Lo could feel that even her thighs were wet from the orgasm and general heat she had had the entire day. “Hmm, what’s this?” Still, he wished to play with her. “Gingg’er, Can you tell me?” 

The set of light-blue eyes glanced at his hand presented in front of her. “No~ it’s too embarrassing. Please, Lo’er let’s go back before someone comes looking for us,” she pleaded half-assed.  

“Tell me if it’s sweet.” He pushed a finger into her mouth, which unluckily for her closed when the foreign object entered.  

“MmMm~” She opened her mouth and tried to spit out the finger invading her mouth. 

During this time, his other hand had kept on playing with her clit and other sensitive areas, so when she did respond it wasn’t an objection. “Sweet, sweet-” Her spine gave up as she bent against him. “Don’t stop. Harder~”

“Only if you help me out.”

Gingge got the hint and from between his pants and robes took out his bulging cock and gave it a few good pumps.  

“Gingg’er, take your clothes off, I want to see your sexy body,” he commanded. “Lie on that bench.” At her current rate, she wouldn’t be standing long, so it was better to change position now. 

“Okay, Uii~” she agreed. “Just don’t stop rubbing me, I feel so hot, ah!” 

Clothes off and her lying on the bench, Ku Lo placed his member on top of her chest. Its base started from the bottom of her tits, being cupped around the shaft by her hands, while the tip got licked when she didn’t moan.

Found the right position, he continued to stimulate her clit while moving his dick between her sweaty tits.

“I think you failed today,” he spoke while his other hand played with any part of her body he could reach. 

“Sorry, I was a bad girl who couldn’t control her naughty desires~”

“I think you need something more… How about we remove your bra tomorrow? I don’t think you could hide these nipples if they were to harden during class-” His hand pinched and dragged her inverted nipples almost two centimetres in length now that they were erect. 

“E-everyone could see them!” she protested as her body spasmed from stimuli, physical and mental. 

“That’s the whole idea. You couldn’t be thinking about anything lewd.” 

“Haa Haa,” Her back arched as she got closer to release from how her beet-red face twisted and her eyes squinted. “B-but—”

“No buts. And as a punishment for failing today, your bra is now mine.” Saying so, he dipped one of his fingers into her soaked hole. “Did you hear?”

“AiAiii-” Her body trashed in the wake of an orgasm. “Cu-cummiiingh~” Her scream filled the locker room as her spine locked against his crotch.

With one eye on Gingge, his other darted for the door. 

There was movement on the other side! 

“Shhh-” His hand rushed to block her mouth, though knowing it was very late for this to have any effect. “there’s someone here.”

20