CH40(R18) — Explanation
1.6k 15 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fen’er, you know Yao Khange?” Ku Lo questioned Dai Meifen after hearing her say she’d taught the man five years ago. He wanted to be sure of what he heard. Plus, she called him a ‘nice guy’ the same way Feng Huling had. 

Meifen hummed. “I did.” 

Ku Lo nudged his head on Meifen’s thighs in a way that allowed him to look at her face straight above him. “didn’t seem like-” Cough. “a nice guy to me.” 

Meifen’s fingers ran in his hair, soothing him. “Not anymore. If you say Yao Khange is behind this, I will use my powers as a Deacon to hunt him down without care for what others might think.” 

“thanks.” These words Ku Lo wanted to hear. “but we have.” Cough. “nothing on him. you w—” 

Meifen placed her silky hand over his mouth. “Rest for now, you are still injured and developing a strong fewer.”

“Don’t worry, Lo’er. I’ll be here to take care of you, too,” Gingge said, finding a spot to push herself into the conversation. “I don’t need to go to school.” 

“Sister you need to go to school!” 

“No, I don’t. My place is next to Lo’er.” 

“You can’t just become a housewife!” Qingling exclaimed. “Where’s all the glory in that?” 

“Who said I need glory or fame to be happy?!” Gingge shot back. “I’ll be happy if I see Lo’er happy!”

“Can you two go for ten minutes without bickering?” The third woman asserted her dominance. In the end, Meifen was a little better than newbies before her when it came to cultivation and even more with life experience. “Gingge will stay here to watch and monitor darling’s recovery. At least while I have other matters to attend to.”

Front of Meifen leaking her strength, the two younger girls accepted her words as gospel. 

They found their dynamic fast. From the sidelines, Ku Lo could see how Meifen grasped the reins. How Gingge accepted it while Qingling clenched her fists yet didn’t object even though she had the contract, which thinking about it seemed weird. 

“Now that we’re at an agreement, let’s hear the story from darling. Start to finish-” Their heads turned onto him, resting between Meifen’s thick thighs. “Darling, shake your head if I get something wrong...” she began narrating the story how she knew it so far. 

There wasn’t a lot of need to shake, but some.

... 

“Being thrown into the river must’ve given him this fever.” After the story, the trio was discussing implications and what they would do to heal his body. 

Meifen nodded. “Must be so… I think there’s some medicine for that in my home.” 

“School’s starting soon,” Qingling replied. “Dai Meifen, you could go to teach the class while I get the medicine from your house.”

“Yes, I can decide to ignore your absence, but mine will be noticed, so that’s probably for the best. Here are the keys.” Meifen handed Qingling a keychain and then took her leave.

Indeed, as Meifen opened the door, sunlight shone into the room. He’d been asleep for a long time.

Once the door shut, Qingling spoke a few more words. “When I get out of school, I’ll come here and teach you everything you missed. I will not have you become his servant.” 

“Fine with me-” Gingge shrugged. “It’s better to be a smart housewife rather than a stupid one.” 

“Ugh.” Qingling acted like she wanted to puke on the spot. 

“thanks for the help,” Ku Lo uttered to Qingling with his throat, which had turned sore. 

“You’re lucky that my sister fell for you hard as she did.” Her response was rather cold, though understandable. 

“very lucky.” 

“Good that you know-” Qingling stepped towards the door. “Now if you excuse me, I have to fetch the medicine.” 

Left alone in the room, Gingge’s lips curled into a wide, over-excited smile as hands wrapped around his neck and her body fell onto his. “Lo’er~” 

“Gingg’er.” Although his body had little strength, it still had enough to return the hug.

There came no response, and so they continued to hug without saying a word. Somehow, she didn’t even hit any of his bruises, though it might’ve come from the fact Gingge had patched him while Meifen soothed him with words, so she knew where to not press. 

The silence lasted till Ku Lo’s mind couldn’t just set aside the two large breasts pressed tight against his chest. 

“Lo’er~ What are you thinking~” Gingge’s hand found his member peeking out from his boxers, the tip on his naked chest. 

“about you.” He lowered the bottom part of her robes to her thighs and then went for the check. “wet, again. you never learn, huh?” 

“Getting to caress your body-” She threw one of her legs so that it was on his other side. “Made me so hot”

“bad girl-” His fingers ran over her pussy, toying with it. “you were supposed to tend to me, not play with my body.”  

“You bully~ wasn’t it you who started?”

“I might have.” He couldn’t deny not groping her as she tried to tend his bruises while the others were still in the room. “but did you stop me? from touching you here? right in front of your sister?” 

“Mmgh~ No.” 

“why not?” He kissed her neck before looking her into the eyes. “what if your sister found out?” 

“You’re so mean~” Her head dropped over his shoulder. “Teasing me like this all the time… in front of my sister and teacher — Uugh~!” 

Her words stopped as a moan escaped her mouth and the meaty legs quivered. 

“squirting already? I haven’t even put my finger in yet.” Though his index finger was playing right around the hole. “it’s like you have become lewder than before.” 

He stuck his finger in and curled in against the roof of her insides like a fishhook. “I should punish you, for not even controlling your juices when I’m hurt.” 

“Yeesh~ I’m a lewd girl, please punish meee~” She pushed her chest against his, rubbing her legs against him.

“alright, your first punishment is not wearing clothes.”

Gingge stopped her lewd actions. “N-not that, s-sister will soon be back. I won’t have the time to dre—” 

“that’s not how being punished works.” He twisted the hooked finger inside of her, forcing the inner walls of her pussy to stretch.

“What do I do~?” Despite the verbal indecision, however, she got off his chest and began stripping her robes as fast as possible. “Sister can’t see me like this, or I’ll die of embarrassment.” 

“you left out the bra yourself this time?”

“But, but you told me to?”

“only a pervert would go along with that.”

“P-pervert? Why do you keep calling me that?” she said, continuing to rub her now bare teardrop tits against his chest and head with even more enthusiasm than before. 

“because you are the lewdest pervert there is, wantonly showing off your sexy body.” His hand scraped every inch of her body, appreciating what god had given her. 

“For you~~” she moaned.

“you’re a pervert for me?” His thumb waggled on her as clit fast as it could. 

“Yeshh~”

“Say it.” He raised his tone to a commanding one. 

“I’m a lewd pervert for Lo’er.” 

“Sister!” Qingling called and began opening the door. “I’ve got the medicine.”

“Hiii!” Gingge froze after a squeak.

Left with no options, Ku Lo shoved her between his legs and pulled the blanket over her.

“Huh?” Qingling looked around the room. “Where did my sister go?”

“She left to get some fresh cloth. But don’t you need to head to class an—”

“Shut up, you don’t get to order me around like my sister.” Qingling sounded annoyed yet left right after placing the medicine by the door.

“Did you like that?” He pulled the blanket aside. “Your sister almost found out about your perverted nature?” 

“I loved it-” She wriggled between his legs and rubbed her cheek along his erect dick. “I want you in me~ I’ll do anything please~!” 

23