CH41(R18) — Helpful trick
1.5k 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ku Lo chuckled while watching Huang Gingge snuggle up to his member. “Did you forget something?”

“Huh?” Gingge looked at him, a puffy cheek pressing against his shaft as her head tilted in confusion. 

“Your skirt. I said: not clothes.”

“I’m sorry~ please punish me!” Gingge hastily loosened the skirt still around her thighs and dangled it off by kicking her legs.

“Pervert.”

“Hiii~”

Just as he was getting into it, a flash of pain reminded him of his injuries. Fuck em, it’ll be worth it. He made a quick decision and following through he lifted his back off the bed. It’ll be worth it. He cursed, a hand on his back that hurt like hell. 

“Come here, give me a kiss.” 

Gingge crawled, her mounds dragging against his chest, although one of her hands was left behind to play with his rod. “Kiss~” 

It was a sloppy French Kiss from the girl who anticipated something else than just a passionate kiss, or hands running on her body, or a tongue inside of her mouth. Most of her focus was on pumping his cock from tip to base, lubing his rod. 

As they made out, he rolled them so that she was under him.

“I-is it happening now?” she asked as he parted from the kiss, her breathing ragged. 

“If you’re ready.” He had placed the tip on her outer folds, waiting for permission to enter right outside the gate. “Is Gingg’er ready for her world to change?” 

“Lo’er,” she lustily called. “Please take me~”  

“I will-” He pushed his hips against the wet hole, resisting such a girthy invader. “You don’t need to worry about that, my naughty girl.” 

“Uuungh!” She squirmed under him. “Lo’er’s woman, I want to be Lo’er’s lewd, perverted woman — Hiii!” Her lungs emptied in one high-pitched cry. 

“You are-” He pushed her legs aside so that he could move his chest against hers. “You’re a perverted slut!”

Gingge’s eyes flamed with passion from those words. Her hands and legs drew around him, locking him into a position where his movements were limited. 

Still, the most important part worked. Nothing stopped him from thrusting deeper into her tightening tunnel after waiting for her breathing and screaming to calm down. 

“Lo’er! Lo’er, I love you!” Fingernails that were on his back dug into his skin. “Please, deeper. Punish me, I have been such a naughty girl— Aghhh~”

“I love you too Gingg’er.” As punishment, he rammed half of his shaft still waiting outside in one fell swoop, crashing against her cervix like a battering ram would at a gate. 

“Haa Haa Haa.” By the ahegao look on her face, she appeared to enjoy the sudden roughness. After the gasping, her hands shifted to his neck and pulled him for a kiss. “Kiss, I want more kisses~” 

They stayed there for a moment, kissing as his cock pushed against the end of her canal, which choked his shaft hard. The only sounds during the moment were her moans slipping through her lips whenever he’d move inside her with nudges going down and up, loosening her for the real movement to come.

“Soo good~ more~” she pleaded with her eyes showing hearts.

“Are you ready for it?”

“Please~ faster, harder”

“I guess you’ve been good enough to be granted a wish.” The excitement and pleasure had blocked out the pain and exhaustion, so he moved faster than a sick person should. Though for now, he wanted to enjoy the moaning and squirming Gingge showed from being dominated by him.

“Haah~ Close~ Hiiiii~ Haa~  I’m so close to coming~ I want iiit~”

He went for it and pulled back till only the tip remained before thrusting deep inside in one go, lodging his tip against her twitching cervix.

“There~! There~!” Gingge’s hands tapped his back. “I’m cumming. Lo’er I’m cumming on your diickh~” Her pinkish tongue hung out, lolling on her cheek.

Her shuddering limbs clenched even tighter and held him locked in place, although he had no intention to pull out either way. Although he did thrust much as he could to create even more pleasure for his woman cumming under him.

Soon as the afterglow faded, his body signalled its battered state again with ever-growing pains. Furthermore, the short but intense session hadn’t exactly been helpful.

Maybe absorbing Qi would help… 

So he got into the lotus position and searched for the biggest scar. 

Okay, I’ll try you. He marked the bruise made by the boot pressing his chest before closing his eyes and gathering the Qis. 

Cultivators, as taught by Meifen, had a significantly longer lifespan and faster regeneration, so it seemed that Qi had some invigorating effects.

With that in consideration, he reigned in a few strands of Qi; however, instead of ‘forging’ his body by letting the Qi collide with it, he directly moved it into the wounds. 

Once the first Qis arrived at the bruise, a burning sensation appeared and some Qis escaped his hold.

Though draining as if to fill a hole, the energy did not fail to show results. 

The aching subsided around the wound, dead skin and dried blood crumbled off.

Even beyond healing, he felt energetic. If only in his leg.

But that could be changed.

… 

About four incense sticks later, his body had been brought back to a living state, though many large scars and bruises still remained. However, he lacked the Qi and the level of understanding he felt comfortable to continue. It wouldn’t be wise to rush into this blindly.

Let’s hope there’s room to improve. Faster than without, anytime. But suitable for combat? Most certainly not.

“What was that? I barely noticed any Qi movement… Was it insufficient? I know I can’t match Meifen, but I’ll give you as mu-”

“I was healing my wounds.”

“Heali-” She paused for half-a-dozen seconds. “But that’s something only the Divine Physician Sect can!”

“Right…” Let’s hope they never find out about this, or at least are less possessive than Qingling about ‘their’ techniques.

She giggled. “Won’t ask! I’m glad anyway!” Her confusion turned into elation in an instant, and then to downcast.

He could guess why that was. “Gingg’er, if you’re so worried about ‘us time’, how about we keep this as our little secret?”

“Y-you would do that?” Her chin lifted up. “I don’t need much, but a few days would be nice…” 

“Sure, we can skip a few days of school to have a little honeymoon.” He’d also need some alone time to explore this newfound art.

“Yay!” She beamed with excitement. “But what about Meifen? She’s probably worried about you just like I was.”

She cares for Meifen? He took note before answering. “I won’t keep this a secret from her, but that means she might join us from time to time. Are you fine with that?”

“As long as you don’t forget about me.” She got pouty. 

“I’m sorry.” Gingge’s emotions were a roller coaster, to say the least.

“Heh, just teasing you~”

“Getting bold, are we?” Unsure whether she baited him or genuinely jealous, he got up from the lotus position and approached the girl waiting on the other side of the bed.

“Please punish this naughty Gingge!” She got on her back and spread her meaty legs, presenting her dripping slit.

“This is what you wanted, don’t regret it later.” Bent over her, he once again got ready to penetrate her.

“Ahn~ I was missing it already.” Gingge tried to wrap around him, but couldn’t as he pressed her into the mattress and began a vigorous piston.

Overflowing with strength from her Qi, he tried out more draining positions. In the first one of them, he got into a kneel and pulled her against him by the waist.

“Don’t you dare to slack on me now!” Her legs had become weak from the foreign object inside her, so she could only cling to his shoulders and endure.

“Aah~ Ah~ Ah!” Her body shook along with his waist movement, causing her voluptuous breasts to rub across his chest, dragging her stiff nipples against him.

Hands-on her waist to move her, he couldn’t play with them and it was hard to move her this way anyway, so he decided to change positions again.

“Get on all fours and stick your but out.” He said after laying her onto the sheets.

“Okay~” She turned around and pushed her ass up and waist down, showing her meaty ass in full view.

Without pretense, he stuck his dick at the entrance of her overflowing hole and pushed it inside.

“Start moving already~ I can’t wait any longer!”

“Soon, but…” He bent over her, his mouth by her ear and whispered. “Want to try getting spanked?”

The shiver in her spine and the clamping meat pot were all the answers he needed.

Ku Lo raised his hand to shoulder height before smashing it into her juicy behind.

“Higu~”

Right as the stimulation caused Gingge to tense all over, he thrust.

“Aaaaa~” The round face got pressed into the pillow from the force while her fingers gripped the sheets.

“So?” He squeezed her ass. “You want me to stop?”

“Noo~ moar, hardeer~”

“As you wish. He” His hand whipped down a second time but hit her thigh squarely instead of her buttock.

“Aang~” Her insides began twitching in union with her moans.

“Coming from being taken from behind like a dog? This isn’t just perversion anymore. What am I going to do with you?”

“Hii~ I’m sorry~ please teach this lewd bitch some manners!”

He started to alternate between shaking his hips and spanking her butt, sometimes slapping across the top, sometimes only one half, leaving red handprints all over her bottom.

Gingge had fallen into a state of sluggish delirium, sliding from one orgasm to the next. Ku Lo had of course not improved that much in just a few days, but her increasingly extreme masochism and high sensitivity from continuous orgasming had given him a clear edge in this situation.

“Get ready for the next load!” Ku Lo gripped her waist towards himself to force himself as deep inside as he could. The warm fluid joined the ones from earlier while her walls tightened in short cycles as if to milk him.

“Heeeeeeeh~” Gingge’s only outside reaction was a long sigh, while her blissful expression remained as is.

But once he let go of her, she just fell to the side.

22