Chapter 35. Sleeping Dragon I
6.9k 5 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 35. Sleeping Dragon I
"Your Majesty!" screamed Eir, Evelina and Sela in shock as soon as they saw Argod collapsed on his bed. Their feet stepped toward him as their hearts beat fast.
Eir pulled Argod to fix his sleeping position since only half of his body was on the bed, moreover, he lay on his stomach.
"Sir Eiron, let Sela help you," Sela offered her help since, in strength, she was the strongest among them.
"Thank you." Eir stepped aside, making a way for Sela.
'Power Boost!' After using that skill, Sela lifted Argod's body easily and laid him onto the bed properly.
Meanwhile, Evelina stretched out her hand to Argod to check him with her Analyze skill.
"How is he?" asked Eir in curiosity and worry as Evelina lowered her hand. Sela also looked at her with the same expression. It was clear, Argod had pushed himself too far.
Evelina paused a few moments before giving them a reassuring smile.
"He's just exhausted." She could make sure of it from his status. Besides that she realized something else ... She realized that Argod's strength had increased again and it was very significant. She could hardly believe that someone could progress this fast in just one day.
Eir and Sela let out a sigh of relief.
"Your Highness, is His Majesty's condition strong enough to handle his trip this afternoon?" Actually Eir wanted to ask Argod beforehand. But since he had just made a fatal mistake by nearly breaking into the Ancestral Chamber and attacking Argod with his Fire Bolt, he decided to ask Evelina. Especially after seeing Argod's condition.
"His Majesty is going on a trip this afternoon? In these conditions?" Asked Sela in disbelief.
Eir and Evelina nodded their heads.
"But please keep this secret from others," Eir reminded her.
"I'll keep it a secret, but ..." Sela turned to Argod who was fast asleep in front of her.
“His Majesty just woke up and now he's exhausted. Can he handle it?” she said worriedly.
Eir and Evelina sighed since they were feeling the same worry.
"I don't know ... But judging by His Majesty's passion I'm sure he can handle it," said Evelina confidently. She and Eir could not tell Sela about Argod's real condition before getting permission from him. In addition, so far Argod had always been able to go through everything well, even beyond her expectations. She thought it was about time she stopped doubting Argod's abilities, though seeing him lying like this still worried her.
After hearing Evelina's words, Eir fell silent as he remembered how Argod suddenly used his telekinetic to stop Eir's Fire Bolt. Even though he didn't know exactly how far Argod had lost his power, from his way of dealing with level 1 monsters at the training ground yesterday, Eir guessed Argod should have dropped to level 1. So he shouldn't be able to use that skill. But incredibly, even if Argod's power dropped to that low, he was able to catch up with it at an amazing speed.
"I think our worries will just be in vain," said Eir out of blue.
"What do you mean?" asked Sela with a frown. Of the three of them, it should be Eir who worries the most. That's why she felt strange about Eir's words.
"We're worried about His Majesty too much. It will only anger him. His Majesty is a dragon king, his strength is far above us. Our worry is tantamount to lowering his status and strength," explained Eir.
"But-"
Before Sela finished her sentence, Evelina interrupted her.
"You're right ..." she said with a smile as she remembered what Argod had said and done to her in the dining room earlier.
"We were just too worried because we were overshadowed by the fear of losing him... But it's all over, we shouldn't treat him like that." She recalled what Argod had said in the bathroom when she thought he felt like a failure.
"Worrying about him like a child will only hurt his pride," she reminded them.
Eir and Sela fell silent. They couldn't deny Evelina's words.
"Yes… We're just too afraid of losing him," said Eir.
"I think the most important thing now is how we can serve him well," added Evelina.
"Oh! Speaking about it, it looks like His Majesty hasn't cleaned himself up yet." Eir noticed Argod's dirty body after he walked out of the Ancestral Chamber. It was clear evidence that he fought someone or something inside before, but Eir didn't dare to ask.
Evelina and Sela turned to Argod who was sleeping in front of them. All of his shirt's buttons were open, showing his lean muscles and his abs clearly. His sleeping face that usually looked like he was in pain. Now, after the curse disappeared, his sleeping face was like a sleeping innocent child. They fell silent, their eyes could not escape from Argod and their hearts were pounding.
Eir glanced on Evelina and Sela alternately since they didn't answer.
"I think I'll call Sarah to wipe his body." He was just about to turn around, but Evelina and Sela turned to him at the same time.
"There's no need," they said at the same time. Then they covered their mouths in panic and glanced at Argod to make sure he didn't wake up because of their loud voices. Their gaze returned to Eir.
"Just ask her to bring warm water and towels. I'll do it," said Evelina.
"Very well," said Eir. He walked out of the room to ask the guard to convey this request to Sarah. As he spoke with the guard, another guard approached him to deliver Al's message. Even though the guard only said Al asked Eir to meet him, he was sure Al wanted to tell him about His Majesty's departure preparation.
Meanwhile, Sela pouted and glanced at Evelina in envy. Argod had said he would make her his wife, but he had not touched her and their status was not valid yet. That's why Evelina was more suitable for this task. However ... after she saw Argod in such a state, somehow she wanted to touch him.
Evelina noticed Sela's restlessness.
"Do you want to help me?" she asked with a smile.
Sela's face that had been gloom suddenly brightened.
"Of course!" she said excitedly.
Eir walked over to Evelina and Sela.
"Your Highness, Lady Sela, I have other things to do. Do you need anything else?" he asked politely.
"No, thank you for your offer," replied Evelina.
"Well then, I entrust His Majesty to you," said Eir. The King's Chamber security was powerful. That's why even though there were no guards, Eir was not worried about leaving Argod with Evelina and Sela.
"I will excuse myself." He bowed and left.
Evelina and Sela returned their gaze to Argod and looked at him with flushed faces. Somehow this made them nervous. Sela had never done this to anyone before, moreover Argod was the man she loved. Meanwhile, even though Evelina had sex with him before, Argod was the one who took the lead. This time Argod was asleep and he was in a helpless state. This certainly made her naughty thoughts spun in her head.
"Um ... Evelina. Can you teach Sela how to serve His Majesty?" asked Sela nervously.
"Ah ... Of course ... Ju-Just leave it to me," said Evelina in a stammering voice in nervousness.
140