Chapter 44. The King First Trip
5.4k 7 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 44. The King First Trip

"Call Evelina and Sela to the dining hall," I ordered one of the guards in front of my office. I decided to have lunch with them before going to the Dragonfire Desert.

"Yes, Your Majesty." Then he immediately carried out my orders.

As Eir and I walked towards the dining room, I realized Eir kept watching me.

"What do you want to say?" I said without turning my gaze at him.

Eir looked confused to convey it or rather there was a fear mixed with high admire in him. Even though Argod lost his power, how he tried to get his power back and Argod's fast progress, made everyone shocked in amazement. Now, Argod showed another quality, how he could predict his enemy's strategy and take a precautionary one step ahead of his enemies. Eir realized after Argod woke up, he became much sharper. Eir believed Al, General Guillotine and Chancellor Allan also realized this since it was obvious from their expressions.

Seeing Eir just staring at me, I spoke again.

"Speak up." Our feet continue to walk down the corridor.

"I don't know how to convey this to you, Your Majesty. I can only say --- you are truly incredible. It's an honour to serve you and become your assistant," said Eir since he didn't know how he could express his amazement.

His words made me turn to him and stare at him with a frown in confusion.

"Are you sick or something?"

He lowered his head.

"Forgive me if my words offended you, Your Majesty. I only said what was on my mind."

Even though I was a little confused, I let it slide since I was sure that was not a bad thing. Two guards opened the dining hall's door for me and Eir. While the other guards who were following us stopped and bowed.

"Good afternoon, Your Majesty," said Sarah and the other servants as they bowed politely.

I replied with a slight nod without stopping my steps and continued walking towards my chair. We sat in our seat.

After a short wait, Evelina and Sela arrived and we started our lunch. And as usual, Sarah served strange and weird food in front of me. Even one of them looked like a frogspawn mixed with cockroach eggs. But I ate it nonchalantly despite its appearance made my old self shudder in disgust. The taste? Of course, it was the same as the food in a five-star restaurant, so I believed I wouldn't have a stomach ache because of it.

I put down my glass, indicating that I had finished my meal and took a silk napkin to clean my mouth. Swiftly, the servants tidied up the plates and cutlery.

Sarah bowed to me.

"Do you want something else?" she asked politely.

"That's enough. Thank you," I replied.

Then Sarah turned to Sela.

"Lady Sela?"

Sela shook her head.

"Thank you, Sarah. But Sela's full now," she replied.

"Then I'll take my leave." Sarah bowed and I replied with a slight nod.

"Your Majesty, Sela also wants to return to Sela's room," she said as she jumped down from her chair.

I guessed she wanted to make my order.

"Don't push yourself. Take a rest, if you're tired, okay?" I reminded her. Her creation would become an important weapon for me, but Sela's health was the most important.

"Okay," replied Sela with a smile. After that she left with Sarah and the other servants, leaving the three of us behind.

"I will change my clothes for a moment. We'll meet at the West Earth gates in 15 minutes," I said.

As I was standing up, Evelina suddenly asked.

"Your Majesty, should I help you?"

"It's fine. You also have to change your clothes," I said as my eyes pointed at her clothes which clearly showed her status as a healer tribe's princess.

"We'll meet again at the gate."

"Yes, Your Majesty." After that, I got up from my chair and walked towards the exit.

------

I sighed as my eyes looked at my reflection in the mirror inside my chamber.

'This should be enough.' Currently, I had changed my uniform with a long-sleeved black shirt, covered in a black leather vest and black trousers. It was a commoner hunter outfit. I also covered my head with a hood and used Tonic of camouflage to cover my horns and change my eyes like the eyes of other Dragon Tribe commoners.

I turned and walked out of my chamber.

"Your Majesty." The guards bowed and greeted me. Even though they looked confused with my unusual outfit, they still followed me but I raised my hand, ordering them to remain in their position.

Swiftly they stopped and lowered their heads.

I stepped down the corridor past the servants who were staring at me in confusion and an unfamiliar manner. Even some of the guards blocked me since they suspected me. But after I opened my hood and showed my tattoo that I was the king, they quickly apologized and made the way for me. But of course, I ordered them to keep their mouths shut about this beforehand.

As I walked, the red corridor turned into an opened corridor. The sunlight followed by the gentle breeze brushing my face and my bangs. The scenery around me turned into an open field, the ground covered with strong dark red stones

"KKKKKRRRRRR!" Three Yegaun's growling sound greeted me followed by the stomping sounds. Occasionally they struggled impatiently, but the guards holding their reins held back their movements.

"Your Majesty." Eir and Evelina who were standing near the beasts that were much bigger than them, as well as the guards, greeted me and bowed.

I replied with a slight nod. Like me, Eir was also wearing a hunter outfit as well as Evelina.

"Is everything ready?" I asked as my feet continued to move.

"Yes, Your Majesty," replied Eir.

"Good," I replied simply.

My steps stopped in front of one of the fiercest black Yegaun there.

"KKKKKRRRRRR!" he growled again and showed his sharp teeth. His red eyes glared at me. I stretched out my hand and patted the side of his head casually, but in contrast to my gentle gesture, my eyes looked at him filled with intimidation.

"Krrrrrr!" he growled in a lower voice after he realized who I was. But only briefly, he finally hid his teeth and lowered his head.

"Good boy," I complimented him.

After a few taps on the side of his face, I walked over to his side as my hand rubbed his body and stroked his coarse fur. Then without further ado, I grabbed the reins and jumped into the saddle on his back. There was a strange feeling in me since I had never ridden a horse before or learned to ride a motorbike, yet I could ride that strange beast. Even I could maintain my balance easily.

Eir and Evelina jumped on their Yegaun's back and the guards released their grips. The Yegauns started moving and rocking in excitement since it meant they would be leaving soon. I pulled the reins in my hand and kicked my Yegaun's side, making him walk to the gate. Eir and Evelina were behind me.

"Open the gate!" shouted Eir.

The guards opened a large, tall red gate with a huge Draconis Empire's crest in gold in the centre and followed by a loud chime from the tower guard.

Slowly the Dragon Cross City's sight became clearer. A street with some people standing on the side of it entered my vision. Their heads and eyes looked at us in curiosity. Those people looked so magical since even though their appearances were different, they were able to be friends with one another.

"Let's go," I said as I kicked my Yegaun's side and we started moving out of the Palace.

Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Thank you for supporting me and this novel.

Patreon-members:

Eric Staind,Alvin Leung,William Rodriguez, Christopher Bidwell, Rui salvaterra, Leon Zhu, D. T. Macemore, Austin Applegate, Agideon, Gregory, Smudi Corp, EESDESESESRDT, LoneWolf, Zuyao Wu, Jonathan Lamontagne, Alberto Escalera,Didrik Sagafos, Redfuio, Puggan Se, Daniel Cortez, Robert Pospisil, Yuffievalor, Jaycob Strunk, Grundy00,Riley, Milestone, Od-Man, Andrew Desmond,Rikashi Shiarimoto,Skyler Ting,Thevasenan Thevanesan, unknown, CopeyDunt, Hybris, Stephen White, Trevor Martinez, Logan, shawn plumley, colin love, Draxisaur4, Ethan chen,Tobias Alkblad,JTOKING,Fluffypoochi, Ethan Johnson, Russ Ah,merc8,Cameron Taylor,Joseph Bentley,Sentinel, nolan nickelberry, Russell Davidson,HamDaniel,Brandon Bradley,regenschabe, Casey E Maupin,Pedro Sousa, Bodybags87,Torrinth,Drabone, Lorenzo Ledezma, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Yeuromain, Anthony Gauthier, Glenn Grogan, Gregory Lamberta, Alzein, Akhil, Eddy Yeung, Anita Torres, TheBroilern, Warwulfv,Jay Owens, DemonRight27, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, dfektz, Dr.SF, Baráth Bálint, Jesus Hernandez, stalin see, Mynamejeff, Jordan thompson, vokal dwayne, Kevin Tran, bloodbane 21, Triooo, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, BloodDragon, heller8284, Spycam, Locke039, Cragen, Dylan, Armod, Jetdy S, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Zacary Thomas Dailey, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Tamashii, Horst Reicht, Chris, Dave Arkad Caraqui-an, rusty lewis, Sleay, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, Ray Brown, Cinnoé Smith, Maian, _Sup, Jay96, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Green3000, Shae D, Kyle, Ser, Freddie, Meanderaway, Acedia, Tanuki, Haarderade, Belduim, Nien78, Darth Melkor, Jonathan Flook, MacZeuss, The Tallest Joshua, Royce321,LORD SHAXX, Ynaxir, WiseRagnar, Hollowlce, Dallas, TheMightOfTheMaster,, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, saganatsu and I like books.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

 

114