Chapter 226. Frustration and Desperation II
473 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 226. Frustration and Desperation II
The orcs let out screams of shock and fear as Glasha raised her weapon, her eyes fixed on her wrist where the Dragon's Servant Bracelet was fastened. Even Evelina, who had been watching from Eir's back, cried out in alarm, begging Glasha to stop her intention.
But despite the panic and confusion all around me, my expression remained unchanged. I stood there, watching Glasha with a cold, impassive gaze.
The bracelet suddenly let out a thin electric current, flowing through Glasha's body and stopping her in her tracks. The current was faint, barely perceptible to the naked eye, but it was powerful enough to disrupt Glasha's movements and prevent her from carrying out her plan. She let out a cry of pain and surprise as the current flowed through her, her body convulsing slightly as the bracelet's magic took hold.
The orcs around us watched in shock as the scene unfolded, their eyes wide with fear and confusion. Evelina, too, looked on in shock, her eyes filled with worry. It was clear that none of them had expected this to happen, and they were all struggling to comprehend what was going on.
As for me, I simply watched as the bracelet's magic took hold, my expression impassive and unreadable. I had known that the bracelet was capable of this, of course.
- Clang!
The electricity that flowed through Glasha's body shocked her to her core, causing the weapon in her hand to slip and fall to the ground once again. "Aghhh!" she cried out in pain as the current flowed through her, her body convulsing with each jolt.
[Punishment has been carried out]
[Glasha has taken 0 damage points!]
But even though the electricity didn't physically harm her, it was enough to shock her and disrupt her movements. I had expected this, which was why I had asked Sela, to include a specific function in the bracelet's design.
I knew that the princesses and princes of the royal families had high pride and would likely choose to lose their hand or even commit suicide rather than submit to another king. So I asked Sela to include a function that would prevent the wearer from hurting themselves or committing suicide.
As for why the bracelet prevented the wearer from holding a weapon, it was to prevent them from venting their anger and frustration on others. In Glasha's case, I still needed to have special soldiers watch over her, as her power was still significantly above the average for maids and servants. I didn't want her to accidentally hurt anyone while she was under the bracelet's control.
Glasha stared at her wrist with wide eyes, her expression a mix of anger and disbelief. She looked at the bracelet for a long moment before finally turning to me, her glare clearly showing her anger and hatred.
"Cut it out," I said coldly, my voice devoid of emotion. "It's useless."
"We'll see..." Glasha hissed, her voice dripping with venom. She quickly reached for a knife that was tucked into her belt, her hand shaking with determination. This time, she didn't hesitate, moving quickly to slice her own throat in a desperate bid to escape the bracelet's hold.
But once again, the bracelet's magic kicked in, preventing Glasha from carrying out her plan. An invisible force reached out and stopped the knife before it could graze her neck, causing it to fall to the ground and stick there.
She let out a cry of frustration, her body trembling as she tried to break free of the bracelet's hold. But it was no use. The bracelet's magic was too strong, and she was unable to escape its grasp.
Glasha struggled against the bracelet's hold, determined to remove it from her wrist at any cost. She tried everything she could think of, pulling and tugging at it with all her strength, trying to pry it open with her fingers. But no matter what she did, the bracelet remained firmly in place, its magic holding her fast.
She was relentless in her efforts, refusing to give up despite the clear futility of her actions. She scratched and clawed at the bracelet, trying to dig her nails under its edges or find some way to break it. She even tried using her powers to melt or shatter it, hoping that the intense heat or pressure would be enough to break the bracelet's hold.
But no matter what she did, the bracelet remained unchanged, its magic holding her fast and preventing her from escaping its grasp. Glasha let out frustrated growls and curses as she struggled, her face contorted with anger and desperation.
I took a deep breath as I watched Glasha, my heart breaking at the sight of her frustration and desperation.
"Like I said, stop wasting your time," I warned her again, my voice firm and unyielding. The bracelet contained my magic power, and it couldn't be destroyed that easily.
But Glasha didn't seem to care about my words. She continued to struggle and fight against the bracelet's hold, determined to escape its grasp.
I could have used my Telekinetic skill to prevent her movements, but I knew that I couldn't limit her movements forever. I needed another solution, something that would shock her and make her stop.
So I raised my finger and used my Blazing Orb skill, summoning dozens of fire orbs around me and filling the area with bright light. Then I launched one orb toward the nearest orcs horde, aiming for the ground near their feet.
The explosion near the mob shocked everyone, including Glasha. Some orcs fell because of the impact. Their scream of panic and the booming sound echoed yet there was no major injury from that attack.
It was enough to make her stop and turn to the scene before she averted her gaze to me, her eyes wide with surprise.
"If you are still stubborn, the next one will not miss," I said firmly, my voice laced with warning.

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

16