Chapter 234. The Drunk Elf I
558 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 234. The Drunk Elf I

Evelina's movements were graceful and fluid, her body flowing in perfect time with the music. I watched in awe as she twirled and spun, her dress swirling around her like a waterfall of silk and satin. The light from the fire crystals along the walls caught the sparkle of her jewels, sending shimmers of color dancing across the walls.

The celebration continued late into the night, a frenzied vortex of laughter and merriment that seemed to have no end. The dragons were caught up in the moment, the music and dance becoming a blur of color and sound. The air was thick with the scent of wine and mead, the sounds of mugs clanking in toast after toast.

As the night wore on, my hand gently touched her elbow to steady her. Her eyes alight with happiness, and I knew it was time for us to retire to our chamber.

We made our way through the crowd. I could feel Evelina leaning on me more heavily as we walked, her steps becoming unsteady as the effects of the wine she had consumed began to take hold.

Finally, we arrived at our chamber, the door closing behind us with a soft thud. Evelina tottered over to the bed, collapsing onto its soft mattress with a giggle. I watched as she kicked off her shoes.

"It was quite the party," she said, her words slurring slightly.

I smiled, making my way over to where she lay. "Indeed it was," I agreed, sitting down on the bed beside her. My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

Her head nestled into the nape of my neck, and she pressed her cheek to the top of my head as I pulled her body close to mine. We stayed like this for a while, enjoying each other's presence.

"I love you, Your Majesty," Evelina whispered softly out of the blue.

My smile widened, warmth spreading throughout my chest as I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I know," I replied.

She turned her face towards me. "And I'm so happy to be your wife."

I kissed the tip of her nose in reply before looking back at her. "You are drunk. You should go to sleep," I told her.

"But I want to stay here with you," she whined.

I chuckled, running my fingers through her hair. "I'll keep you warm. Come lay down with me."

She stared at me for a moment, her expression conflicted. Then she nodded slowly.

With that, she rolled over and crawled under the covers with me. I felt her body curl up next to mine, and I wrapped my arm around her.

I thought with that, we would settle up the night, but I was wrong. Her hands crawled up unbuttoning my shirt, and she pressed her body against mine, her breasts squishing against my chest. Her lips found mine again, her tongue slipping between my lips.

She tasted like wine. Her breath was hot, and her body was warm. I kissed her back, relishing the taste of her mouth. She moaned as our tongues danced together.

"Evelina?" I called her name once we broke our kiss, making sure that she was awake.

But she answered me with a soft hum and kissed me again. This time, it was much hotter and more passionate than before. Her tongue played in my mouth and danced wildly.

"Evelina, listen to me," I pushed her hands away and looked at her, feeling my heart race as I saw the desire burning in her eyes.

"Let me touch you," she pleaded, her voice husky and thick from passion.

"We are going to Vurdor tomorrow," I reminded her.

"I want you, Your Majesty. Let me touch you more," she said with a weird smile on her lips.

She had been drinking a lot, and I knew it would not take much for her to become aroused, especially with the alcohol in her system.

"Please, Argod," she begged me, her lips finding mine. I had to admit that she was beautiful, even when she was drunk. And the fact that she called my name showed how aroused she was.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her against me, my cock growing hard beneath my pants.

"Are you sure?" I made sure, my voice rough.

"Yes. Please," she moaned, pressing her body against mine and kissing me again.

I pulled her dress over her head, and her breasts spilled free. I cupped them in my hands, my thumbs brushing against her nipples.

"Argod," she gasped, sliding her hands up and taking my shirt off. She tossed it to the side, leaving us both naked.

I lowered myself down, kissing her neck as I slid my fingers up and down her flat stomach.

Evelina whimpered, arching her back as I teased her lower belly with my fingertips. Her legs spread open as I parted her thighs, my fingers finding her entrance.

She groaned, her hands grabbing my hair as I touched her. I felt her hands slipping up my back, her nails digging into the skin there.

I moved my fingers inside of her, exploring her wetness with my digits. She tightened around my fingers, her hips moving restlessly as she arched against me.

Satisfied, I removed my fingers from her. Her hand slipped up my shaft and squeezed, making me gasp.

"I want your seed filling my womb," she breathed, her eyes wide with arousal.

Then she went down to my erection. Her breath was hot, and the muscles in her jaw tensed as she sucked me into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, her tongue swirling around the underside of my cock. Her cheeks hollowed, and her tongue darted out, lapping at the tip of my cock.

She hummed, her tongue flicking around the head as she drew me in deeper until it was deep inside her throat.

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

12