Chapter 61. Welcome Dinner
4.7k 4 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 61. Welcome Dinner

The sky above Dragon Cross City had turned dark when I stepped down the corridor towards the dining hall with several guards following me. After I left the main hall, I escorted Jyne to one of the guest rooms in the Southern section. Since she hadn't officially been my wife yet she couldn't stay in the Western section like Evelina and Sela. I'd also ordered Sarah to assign a few maids to serve Jyne. After that, I took a bath and changed my clothes with my usual royal uniform. Although I preferred to wear more casual clothes for dinner, Jyne was a princess. So even though I couldn't prepare anything because of her sudden arrival, I decided to make this dinner a small party to welcome her.

As my feet moved, my gaze was shifted to the large windows by my side. A large waning gibbous silver moon with another much smaller violet moon accompanied by stars had already decorated the clear night sky.
'I only have one more week before the full moon ...' I thought. Igixar's moon phase was a little different from my original world but I could remember everything clearly. This was an important thing for me since my Dragon instincts would peak at the full moon and my sexual desire would be very high. I didn't want to do my first experience outside the Palace since I didn't know how bad it was. I had no memory about this since the real Argod always drank sleeping potions to control his lust every full moon before. So what I knew from the previous royal dragon's information was a royal dragon would have sex all night long without stopping as long as the full moon was still in the sky.

I shifted my gaze to the front as my mind tried to predict everything, especially what I had to do during the trip. Also ... if the full moon arrived. In the meantime, there was only Evelina and Sela as my wives. I was not sure both of them could serve my crazy instincts when that day came. I was afraid that if I lost control over myself I would only end up hurting both of them. Meanwhile, I still had to wait for the Fox King's answer to make Jyne my wife. Still ... I was not sure three people were enough for that. In an urgent situation, I had to ask several maids to join them to serve me, but that was the last option. Why? Because the royal dragon seed was very strong, so if I did it with the maids, it was just pure lust, since they couldn't contain my seed nor my child. Even though with my status I could do it with whoever I wanted, I didn't want to do it to a random woman since it wasn't different from what I did when I was a stripper.
'At least I need four women to serve me… I wonder if I can take one or two more wives on my trip,' I thought as a breath left my mouth. Well, the more the better. On my trip, I would pass several small tribe territories under Draconis, so I had the possibility that I could meet other royal families. But another problem was, I couldn't reveal my disguise during my trip.

As I arrived in front of the dining hall, the guards bowed to greet me and opened the door.
"The king has arrived!" announced one of them.

Evelina, Sela and Jyne who were already sitting in the dining hall stood up from their seats and bowed. I walked and sat down at the end of that luxurious long table. They also sat following me. Unlike the previous dinner, tonight Sela and Evelina wore a formal dress to welcome Jyne. While Jyne also wore her new dress. Even though it was an emergency, luckily the royal tailor had several dresses that match her size.

"Don't get too tense Princess Jyne, this is just a small party, not a formal one," I tried to calm her down since she looked a little tense and nervous.

"Yes, Your Majesty," replied Jyne nervously. While Evelina and Sela covered their giggles with their hands. Previously, Jyne had asked Sela and Evelina many things about Argod. Even though she knew her feelings for Argod were real, she still had a few doubts and was afraid of how Argod's real attitude was. So she decided to ask Sela and Evelina a few things. Like how both of them serve him? Why did everyone say the Dragon King was so cold to women while the fact that he already had two wives? And since when did the Dragon King wake up? Why wasn't there any news about this?

Sela and Evelina had already answered all of her questions and she was quite satisfied with their answers. From there, Jyne could conclude that the dragon king was not as cold as the rumours and not as cruel as she thought. It was just that they didn't answer Jyne's last question. Why did Argod hadn't announce he was awake? They only said it was Argod's decision. But what made Jyne nervous was that Sela and Evelina also shared their first experience with the king. How gentle but dominant he was. How he could dominate them without being rough. How sweet and warm his treatment. Somehow it made her even more curious and wanted to become her wife sooner.

"Princess Jyne, is there something wrong with my face?" I said since her eyes locked on me but she didn't say anything to me.

Jyne quickly looked away in panic.
"Nothing, Your Majesty."

"I know this is improper, but shall we start our dinner now? We can talk later," I said. Normally as a king, I should have given a welcome speech, but that usually took a while. Considering her hungry condition, I decided to skip it and would continue our conversation after this dinner was over.

"Of course, Your Majesty."

After those words, I took a small bell in front of my desk and waved it. Some servants brought small carts filled with weird looking dishes. Soon the food began to be placed before us one by one. The fragrant smell stimulated our appetite. I could faintly hear the rumbling sound from Jyne who was sitting beside me. I pressed my lips to hold my laughter as I took a glance at her. Jyne's eyes were on the food in front of her as she couldn't wait to eat it. But according to the etiquette, no one could touch the food before the king took it.

"Let's start our dinner," I said since I didn't want to tease her for too long. After all, she had only eaten a piece of candy since yesterday, so I could understand her impatience.

Without saying anything else we took our eating utensils and started eating.

102