Chapter 66. Preparation For The Trip
4.9k 7 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 66. Preparation For The Trip

The two morning suns shining on Dragon Cross City's sky were already getting higher and higher. Some Wyverns' soars echoed through the sky, reporting that morning city's security, the faint sound of whoosh from their wings occasionally could be heard as if to wake up the entire city. A sky carriage that was being pulled by some Perytons was also visible in the sky while the others were just about to take off from The Sky Tower, a 20 floors stone tower that acted as an airport in Igixar. The Sky Tower itself was located near the Palace to ensure the Tower's safety and rather than the regular guards, the Palace guards protected the place. Unlike my original world's airports, only certain people could access this tower such as nobles or other royal families.

I stood in front of the mirror, wearing my commoner clothes. My hands moved to wear a vest to cover my long sleeve shirt before I put on my belt and my cloak. Before I had taken a quick bath and breakfast with the others. I had also written a letter to the Fox King and gave it to Eir, as well as Jyne. After I finished, I walked out of my chamber to Al's room. Yesterday he said he would send the potions to my room, but it was already this late and he hadn't sent it yet. Dragon Cross City was already starting to get busy and the streets were starting to get crowded. I had to leave quickly to avoid my people's suspicions. Even though Chancellor Allan had prepared my Double, that didn't mean I could be careless. I had loosened my guard a bit by letting Jyne come with me, I couldn't let my guard down on the others.

"Your Majesty." The guards bowed and greeted me since I hadn't used my Tonic of Camouflage. They were about to follow me but I raised my hand, ordering them to remain in their position. And they stopped their steps and lowered their heads.

My feet strode fast since I didn't want to waste my time. I guessed Al overslept again like yesterday. I met Eir and he gave me a slight nod since I was in a hurry.
"All preparation is completed, Your Majesty," he said straight to the point as he walked beside me.

"What about the letters? Have you sent them?"

"Our delegation already left with the letters in the first Sky carriage this morning, Your Majesty."

"Evelina and Jyne?" I said without stopping my steps.

"They are ready in the courtyard, Your Majesty," he replied.

"That means I only need Al's potions," I muttered. Previously I had stored some necessities in my inventory, including tents, water and some dry foods. Even though it was only a short trip, I prepared everything carefully. Anything could happen in the wild and my brain already predicted all the worst things that could happen to us and prepared for it.

We arrived in front of Al's room and judging by the black marks on the front of his room, it looked like he just exploded something, again.

The guards bowed to me.
"Good Morning, Your Majesty," they greeted.

I replied to them with a slight nod.
"Open the door," I said without further ado. The door in front of me opened, this time thick smoke came out of it.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

We coughed as we waved our hands in front of our faces to expel that smoke, but it was too thick.
"Blow it up!" I ordered. My coughs came from between my words.

Swiftly, the guards opened their wings and waved them on the room. Their movements formed a strong wind that blew the smoke. In just a few seconds, Al's room began to clear. Without wasting time, Eir and I entered the room. Since I couldn't feel the fire in the room, I was sure the smoke wasn't coming because of that. We quickly swept our gazes at the room which looked even more messed up than yesterday and found Al pouring the potion into the magic flask. His hands moved deftly as an inaudible mumble out of his mouth. From the bags under his eyes, I was pretty sure he hadn't rested since last night. And about the smoke, it came from his cauldron. Dozens of potions were on his table.

"Sir Al, are you all right?" said Eir. Our feet approached him in caution.

He turned to us as his hand placed the last magic flask on the table. His face brightened when he saw me.
"Your Majesty! I made it! I managed to make your Double EXP Potions overnight!" he said with a creepy grin. I wondered if his sleep deprivation had broken his sanity.

"Thank you, Al," I smiled awkwardly as I stepped closer to him. My feelings were mixed. I should thank him since he had prepared all of this yet I was kinda speechless with his condition.
"Take a rest. You shouldn't push yourself," I continued.

His creepy grin didn't change.
"Of course, I will get my beauty sleep after this." Then he turned to Eir and looked at him seriously.
"Sir Eiron, you should protect His Majesty well." Looked like he was still a little annoyed that I didn't bring him.

"Don't worry, Sir Almeric. I will take good care of His Majesty," replied Eir.

"Good," said Al with a satisfied smile.
"Then I can sleep now." As those words left his mouth, his body fell and he closed his eyes.

'Shit!' Reflexively, I used my Telekinetic skill on him before his body hit the floor, making his body floating in the mid-air. While Eir immediately approached him.

[Almeric Griga Bevier is in your control ]

Quickly, Eir checked him to make sure of his condition before he returned his gaze.
"He's sleeping, Your Majesty."

"Sleeping?" I repeated and Eir answered him with a nod. This was the first time I saw someone who immediately fell asleep as soon as he said so. Well, I couldn't say my complaint since I collapsed on my bed yesterday.

A breath escaped my mouth as I moved my hand to put Al on his bed.
"Tell the guards to ask Sarah to deliver his breakfast to his room and ask a healer to check on him after he wakes up."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Then Eir did my order. I turned my gaze to the table and stretched out my hand to store all the EXP potions in my inventory, as well as took some potions from his cupboard. After that, I came out of his room and turned to one of the guards there.
"If there's something important just report it to Chancellor Allan."

"Yes, Your Majesty," he said with a bow.

After that Eir and I walked towards the East Earth gates as I used Al's Tonic of Camouflage to hide my horns and change my eyes, but of course I did it when no one was around.

My hands moved my hood to cover my hair.
"We'll start with Icicle Tundra, so I hope you can prepare your Thunderbolt, Eir."

"I'm ready, Your Majesty."

As I moved my feet, a quiet breath came out of my mouth and my hands clenched into fists.
'I have to get to the Black Grotto in less than a week no matter what.'

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Special thanks for July's Sugar Daddy: Darkone33

Patreon-members:
Enrique, Brian Tate, Francis Côté , Nemorus, lucas rodger, Sköll, tekdry25, Jeanpierre-Gabriel Ivanic, Jonathan Guedes, Iovac, Champion, banaantjexx164, Austinhym, Thomas Plé, Salim, Quentin Montoya, Mads Burckhardt Jensen, Adam, Armando López Marrero, IllusiveTaipan, Claude, AmigoImaginário, Baggas Agusta, Ddraig Wynn, Jeremy Hill, Daniel Zilberstein, BAGGAS FARIEL AGUSTA, Noah Perry,Rokatsa, Kyle Ricks, Rusted, joan corado, Ashlund mcconville, Mitanshu Pandya, jarian johnston, Chris, Majorana, Jonathan Flook, Dragon Empryean Shadowless, Nicholas Boyland, jon dumey, c d, Black, Rubra, (No name), BinRasas, Dillon Cowan, Daniel Hex, Julien Fellegara, TheManBrownie, Shane Town, Joseph, Yang God Translations, Great Yaso, Kyusen, Vizzy, Daniel Jaskulski, Fjiordor, TAHA, Matthew, Jeffrey Iverson, Mike Steger, deskent, Donovan Longnecker, Nelodyn, Christina Dammyr, Erox, DemoniicGhost, Yuuki Hitomi, Iftekhar Alam, Azekno, IndecisiveKing, nomeacaso88, Chance Bramlett, Bas van Schoubroeck, Eric Staind, Alvin Leung, William Rodriguez, Christopher Bidwell, Rui salvaterra,vLeon Zhu, D. T. Macemore, Agideon, Gregor, Smudi Corp, EESDESESESRDT, LoneWolf, Zuyao Wu, Jonathan Lamontagne, Alberto Escalera, Didrik Sagafos, Puggan Se, Daniel Cortez, Robert Pospisil, Yuffievalor, Grundy00, Riley, Eduardo, Od-Man, Rikashi Shiarimoto, Skyler Ting, Thevasenan Thevanesan, unknown, CopeyDunt, Hybris, Stephen White, Trevor Martinez, Logan, shawn plumley, colin love, Draxisaur4, Tobias Alkblad, JTOKING, Fluffypoochi, Ethan Johnson, Russ Ah, merc8, Cameron Taylor, Sentinel, Russell Davidson, regenschabe, Casey E Maupin, Pedro Sousa, Bodybags87, Torrinth, Drabone, Lorenzo Ledezma, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Zero_deaths, Anthony Gauthier, Gregory Lamberta, Eddy Yeung, Anita Torres, TheBroilern, Loki388, Prognastat, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, dfektz, Jesus Hernandez, stalin see, Mynamejeff, Jordan thompson, vokal dwayne, Tyler Potter, bloodbane 21, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, Locke039, Cragen, Dylan, Armod, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Tamashii, Horst Reicht, Dave Arkad Caraqui-an, Sleay, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, Ray Brown, Maian, _Sup, Jay96, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi,Grangel, Green3000, Shae D, Kyle, Freddie, Meanderaway, Acedia, Tanuki, Haarderade, Belduim, Darth Melkor, MacZeuss, LORD SHAXX, Ynaxir, WiseRagnar, EL0C, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, and saganatsu

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to click ❤️

My Patreon-page
My ko-fi page

My Discord

 


86