Chapter 113. Empty Bathroom
2.1k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 113. Empty Bathroom

I walked over to the bathtub and tried to remember how to use it. There wasn't any tap or shower like in my original world's bathtub. Meanwhile, it had been a long time since the real Argod used it because it was the maids who usually prepared the water.

A few seconds later, my brain began to remember a thing or two. I followed my memory. My hand took a water crystal that looked like marble and shifted it onto the bathtub. An announcement appeared in front of me.

[Do you want to use the water crystal?]
[Yes] [No]

'Yes.' After I chose, the crystal broke into pieces and turned into water that filled the bathtub.
'That's faster than a modern bathtub.' Then my hand took a fire stone that was shaped like a pebble and submerged it in water. This fire stone was different from the Fire Crystal which was usually used to make fireplaces. It was much smaller and had a much lower power.

[Do you want to use the fire stone?]
[Yes] [No]

'Yes.' This time the stone bubbled out before shattering without a trace. It turned the cold water into a warm one. As I liked it.
'Okay, seriously. The modern world should learn this,' I thought in amazement.

Then I undressed before I dip myself into the tub. As the warm water greeted my skin and relaxed my muscles, a long breath escaped my mouth. It was a relaxing one considering we mostly just cleaned our bodies with a basin of water and a towel. With the cold temperature, we had no interest in taking a shower.

I leaned my head against the back of the bathtub. My hands were on the side of it and my gaze was directed upwards as I tried to relax my mind and body. Although it looked a little weird, especially since the bathroom design made me look like a human sacrifice in a cannibal's pot. But I was not bothered by it.

My hands took the herbs and rubbed them against my skin. The earthy herbal scent tickled my nose. Something I hadn't smelled in the past few days. It was a pity that Evelina and Jyne couldn't be with me here. Occasionally, my gaze turned to the hands in the pots and noticed how the fingers moved every time I splashed the water.

Just for a moment, I rinsed my body and soaked for a couple of minutes before I decided to come out. Although I couldn't deny it, I enjoyed the warm water so much. But without my women, this place was a bit empty.

I got up and wiped my body with a towel before I put on my clothes and emptied the bathtub.

"How is it, sir?" asked Eir as soon as I came out of the bathroom. He was quite confused since I left earlier than usual.

"It's perfect. You should try it," I said. My hands were busy moving to dry my wet hair.

Eir turned to Evelina and Jyne who were sitting on the sofa. A cup of herbal tea was in their hands. I guessed they decided to have some tea to calm themselves.
"Are you sure you don't want to take a shower?" he made sure. His status was the lowest of us all. So according to etiquette, he should have showered last.

"No, thank you," said Evelina.

"I think I will pass," said Jyne. They hadn't thought about it anymore since this place was too creepy for them.

"How about you wipe yourself? That will make you feel better," I suggested. With a clean body, they should feel better.

The women exchanged glances.
"That's a good idea," Evelina said. And Jyne agreed with her.

"I will fetch the water for you." Eir got up from his bed and went into the bathroom. While I approached my women and sat beside Evelina.

"Is this place that bad?" I asked. It was funny at first, but I got more and more worried to see them. Indeed, I could recall, only a few women from a certain tribe dared to set their feet on the undead tribe's territory. But this place was much better than that place. Since even the plant type like the Dryad or Mandragora tribe didn't dare to go there if it was not because of something important.

Evelina and Jyne realized they shouldn't be acting like this. But, this was a new experience for them and they were too scared for it. Even though they knew this place would not harm them, their mind continued to play tricks and disturb them with uneasiness.
"Actually, no... But I don't understand why I can't disperse this fear," said Evelina sadly. Jyne also had the same expression. They knew because of their fear they had missed a lot and could not serve Argod well.

"Forgive us..." Jyne said sadly. Her eyes fell on her hand that held the teacup in her lap.

My hands stopped to dry my hair.
"Is there anything I can help you with to make you feel better?" I asked. I felt a bit guilty for bringing them here. After all, they had suffered with me during this trip when they could relax in the palace. It was their decision though.

They shook their heads from side to side.
"Just stay with us. It will make us feel safe," said Jyne.

"Fine. I hope you will feel better soon," I said.

"Would you like some tea?" Evelina offered. She took the initiative to make Argod feel better.

"Yes, please," I said. Luckily, the tea in this place was the same as the tea in other places. And the taste was similar to my original world, only a little bit more bitter.

"Forgive me for interrupting you." Eir's voice came from behind us. We turned to him.
"Where can I put this basin?" he said as he raised the basin in his hand. Two small towels inside of it.

"Just put it here, Sir Eiron," said Jyne. Her hand pointed at the table in front of us.

Eir did what she asked and left us. I took the teacup as soon as Evelina placed it in front of me. Then, without any hesitation, they started to take off their clothes one by one.
"Are you going to do it in front of me?" I said with a frown.

"Yes. There's no way I want to be away from you. We don't dare to do that," said Jyne in a serious tone.

I nodded my head repeatedly.
"Fine. But I hope both of you know the consequences," I said since this was no different from a striptease show in my original world.

Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Patreon and vote~

>$1 a month = 40 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update

38 chapters ahead of DKH & 1 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

>$3 a month = 44 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update

42 chapters ahead of DKH & 5 chapters ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

>$6 a month = 49 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 26 Extra R18 chapters

44 chapters ahead of DKH & 7 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

>$10 a month = 64 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 29 Extra R18 chapters +R18 ASMR

49 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

>$15 a month = 103 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 29 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

49 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

>$20 a month = all the benefits+ access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene +R18 poll ASMR

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

51