Chapter 216. Dawn Ambush III
490 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 216. Dawn Ambush III

"Now!" Princess Glasha shouted. "Go! Go!"

They ran as fast as they could. Behind them, they heard the dragon king roaring angrily.

"Where are you going?" Accompanied by the sound of flapping wings.

"Just run! Don't look back! Just run!" ordered Princess Glasha. Behind her, the orcs were running as fast as they could. They just had to reach the other line of fireworks and hide inside the previous underground tunnels and escape from there.

Princess Glasha turned around to see the black dragon king storming straight at her. The dragon king was staring at her with his icy blue eyes. His large wings spread wide and his claws glistened. The orcs were running as fast as they could but the dragon king was closing the gap between them. So were the other dragons.

The orcs kept running as fast as they could. Every now and then, they used their earth spell and threw the dragons with some earth spikes to slow them down. But they didn't have enough time to build a barrier to protect themselves from the dragons' attacks.

One of the dragons was flying right above them and tried to spit fireballs at them. But it missed and hit the ground.

"Run! Run! RUN!" Princess Glasha shouted. "You can't stop him! You're not strong enough! Just run! We'll be fine! We just need to get out of here! Now!"

She looked back at the dragon king. He was getting closer and closer. Then she shifted her gaze to the front. Her eyes could catch the second line of fireworks. They just needed to pass them. Once the fireworks were fired, they would be safe.

'Just a little more!' She encouraged herself. Her ears could hear the orcs' screams behind her as the dragons ripped some of them apart. 'I'm doing this for my brother and the orc tribe!'

She pushed her legs harder than ever before and managed to pass the second line of the fireworks. But nothing happened. The fireworks didn't work!

'What?!' she was confused and shocked. The other orcs also looked confused like her.

'Did I run to the wrong place?' she thought. But the line of fireworks along the sides of her showed otherwise. There was no mistake. The fireworks weren't working! Someone had broken them!

"Hide!" she commanded again. They had no choice but to hide in the tunnels and hope that the dragons didn't burn them alive like what the dragons did to the Minotaurs.

But when she tried to open the path to the tunnels, she found that the tunnel had been covered by the ground and soil. Some even collapsed.

"Oh no..." she muttered. In an instant, she quickly understood that the dragons already discovered their plan.

The orcs were panicking and they were trying to find a way out. But they couldn't do anything except run or fight.

The dragons suddenly spat their fire, but rather than directly at the orcs, they aimed at the ground.

- Whoosh!

The fire burned the ground. It spread fast to entrap the orcs and formed a huge circle of fire prison, preventing them from escaping.

'Alcohol?!' Princess Glasha quickly realized that the dragons not only had broken their fireworks and blocked their escape route, but they had also poured a liquid like alcohol around the fireworks and created a fire prison for them. It was a special magic liquid that the dragons used to keep their fire hotter and longer.

The temperature was rising rapidly and the air was filled with the smell of burning flesh and the stench of smoke. The orcs were screaming as they tried to escape from the flames, but the fire was too hot. So what they could do was use their Earth skill to hide or defend themselves.

The dragons were laughing as they watched the orcs burn.

"This is fun!" the dragon king laughed. "Let's play with them some more."

The dragons flew around the fire and attacked the orcs with their claws and fangs. They were mercilessly attacking them one by one. They were tearing them apart and eating them alive, devouring them with their sharp teeth and ripping them with their powerful jaws. They enjoyed watching the orc's blood flow out of their bodies and the sight of them dying slowly.

"Orcs! Don't give up!" Princess Glasha yelled in desperation and fought back fiercely. She knew it was a dead end but at least if the orc leader managed to take Evelina to her father and Uraugh used her as a hostage, they could survive.

Apparently... She was wrong. The dragon king suddenly transformed into his humanoid form in mid-air while looking at them in disdain.

"Playtime is over. I have found your stupid dad. It's time to pick up my beloved wife," he said with a smirk. From his tone and his calm posture, she didn't catch any anger or anything from him.

In other words... the dragon king had predicted all of this!

"Oh no..." she muttered as she understood that it was the orcs that had fallen into the dragon's trap.

"Guillotine!" the dragon king commanded.

Which was answered with a roar from the huge red dragon at his side. The red dragon had a muscular body and large wings. His skin was dark red and glittered like rubies. He had large horns on his head and a pair of long fangs. His eyes were like ice and cold. They were piercing and sharp like daggers. His scales were glossy and smooth. They were shining like polished stones. They reflected light and gleamed brightly.

"Take care of them." The dragon king's smirk widened. "I will back with their king's head," he continued, followed by his wicked laughter.

Soon, a black hole appeared behind the king. Without taking his gaze off Princess Glasha, the king flapped his wings backward and disappeared into the dark hole. She bet the king went to where her father was.

Another roar out from the red dragon. He returned to his humanoid form in the mid-air like the dragon king and looked at them coldly. A sword in his hand.

"Dragons! Wipe them all and catch the princess!" he ordered.

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

23