Chapter 220. The Dragon’s Ambush II
590 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 220. The Dragon's Ambush II
He roared in pain and swung his ax at me. I blocked it with my sword and kicked him backward.
As expected, his movement was slow due to the injury. I quickly used Shadow Walk and disappeared from his sight.
"Where are you?!" he roared in frustration and anger. The stone that covered his body indicated that he was using the highest tier of his earth armor skill. It could protect his body from fatal attack and serve as a bandage for his wound at the same time.
He recovered from the pain and used his agility and speed to chase after me. I could say he was faster than I thought. Unfortunately, he didn't know where I was. So he only could run randomly and used his earth skill to attack his surroundings.
"I'll get you!" he yelled angrily.
I reappeared behind him. In one swift movement, my sword went straight through his back and plunged deep into his torso.
But my blade couldn't penetrate him. It only could make a crack in his armor although I used all my strength.
'This bastard surely has thick armor.' This was Uraugh's secret skill and strongest armor.
"I'll make you pay for what you've done to me!" he yelled in rage. He turned around, lifted his ax, and charged at me. I blocked his attack with my sword.
It was a fierce battle between us. We both swung our weapons at each other. We attacked and counterattacked. Neither one of us could gain the advantage. This battle was harder than I thought.
I felt like I was fighting a monster with unimaginable strength. I was forced to use my Mana Barrier to defend myself.
Getting impatient, I dodged his attack and struck him with my flame sword. The fiery breath engulfed his whole body. Yeah, since I couldn't do any damage with my blade, I would just burn him alive.
The fire was so intense that it burned his armor and consumed his entire body.
"HAAAA!" he shouted. A crack appeared beneath him. A second later, the ground swallowed him. It was a good way to kill the fire.
But, there was no way I would let him inside it for too long.
'Earth Spike!' I used my skill to kick him back to the surface.
Forcefully, my spikes pushed his body from underground to the surface. At the same time, I also used my fire pillar at him.
The flames attacked him from the front and rear. They burnt him from the inside and outside.
But there weren't any damage announcements. Which was, it wasn't a real Uraugh but an earth puppet.
'Shit!' I couldn't let him escape, so I canceled my Magma Typhoon and used another area skill.
'Glayze!'
[Glayze skill activated. Area: 90 meters]
[Time remaining: 08:59 ]
The fiery flame around me died and started to freeze due to the skill. The skill froze the ground fast and it should be enough to freeze Uraugh. I did my best to keep him pinned down until I found him.
I began to search the area with my Earth Grave skill and simply pushed the ground around me to the surface.
The frozen soil cracked open as the ice hands popped out from the ground.
I searched the area and five minutes later, I finally found him.
"Shit!" he screamed. His eyes widened in rage when he saw the huge, muscular hands that grabbed him from the back. He was in a frozen state so he couldn't move.
"You didn't think that your little trick would work on me, did you?" I grinned. "Is this the last time you will see the light of day? You're going to die here!"
I aimed at his head and fired my Blazing Orbs at him. But they flew past without hitting him. I realized that it was because he manipulated the gravity around him.
Explosion sounds echoed as my orbs landed far behind him.
"How pathetic," he said in disgust. "Do you think I'm still as weak as before? I've learned many new skills since the last time we fought."
A mocking chuckle out of my mouth. "I don't care what kind of skills you have. There are many ways you can die."
I was about to attack him again, but the giant ice hands that held him broke off and hit the ground. That was followed by Uraugh's laughter.
At the same time, his body was enlarged as his armor was getting thicker. It was a sign that he turned into his original form. His body became bigger and heavier than before. And the muscles on his body grew larger and denser.
His arms were now ten times bigger than before. His fingers were also longer.
And his armor completely changed. It was now a giant suit of gray metal armor covering his whole body.
A helmet covered his head, hiding his face. It was a helmet of pure darkness made of heavy special metal. It was so dense and sturdy that it seemed impossible to break it.
But the most interesting part of his transformation was his eyes. They were pitch black and glowed in the dark. No matter what angle I looked at it, it was still glowing.
With his transformation complete, he roared loudly and raised his hand up. The giant fist smashed the ground and created a crater. The impact caused the ground to shake violently.
"Are you scared?" he asked.
I laughed. "Nice joke," I replied, smiling mockingly.
He roared and charged me. His giant fists were coming toward me. His punch missed me by inches. The force was so strong that I almost fell over. My body was thrown several meters away.
The loud booming sound echoed as the icy dust puffed the surrounding, covering my existence. So I decided to bring this battle to the end and turned myself into my Dragon Form.

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

18