Chapter 7: The Room
1.9k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Leon’s room, Demon King's castle-

Leon then walked towards the large bed. Luna was still in his grasp, he then gently knelt and placed her on the bed.

He never really got a good look at her before now, all he saw was her eyes and some part of her face.

When he sat her down she looked down at him and he looked up at her.

Luna had beautiful green eyes, that shimmered as if stars were in them. She had light brown straight hair, but her hair was more so wavey at the moment, but I guess with all the things she been through you don’t expect it to be kept. She had the body of a young girl, around fifteen sixteen years old. She had an adorable, cute face one that whenever Leon got a glimpse of it he would just smile.

Leon after seeing such a sight then stood up.

“I’m going to wash up after I’m done you should too..... unless you would want to together.”

Luna’s face turned red, she was still looking down, but her ears and face were red. Leon put his hand to his face, either to cover up his red face or just to contemplate if he just said something he shouldn’t have.

“I’m sorry, I’ll just go wash already.”

He walked off towards the bathroom, Luna smiled like she felt something sweet rush through her body.

She then put her feet on the bed shaving her face lying on her knees, she was still smiling with a reddish face. She then uttered something in an innocent, quiet voice.

“He’s nice, very different from all the others, I hope he doesn’t change.”

. . . . .

-bathroom-

“Sigh, she so cute. Why did I have to say that, I just made it even more awkward, what’s wrong with me.”

Leon was in the shower now, he didn’t think out what he said before.

“Churn”(Sound of Turing off the faucet)

Leon was now drying himself off, looking in the mirror. He felt somewhat proud of how he looked. He many scars all over his bday some more noticeable than others, when he looked at some he felt pride and other he felt shame. Overall, they were symbols of his strive to get where he is today, as a demon lord.

He then put on a robe hanging on the back of the closed door. It was covering most of his body, except his firm chest, which was made up his nicely toned abs.

After becoming a little too proud of himself he walked out of the bathroom.

He saw Luna sitting in her position, with her face on her knees. When he walked closer to her, he noticed she was asleep.

Leon was so entranced by her adorable sleeping face that he just didn’t want to wake her, but she was still all dirty. So he just lightly touched her head.

“Hey, Luna wakes up, you can use the bath now.”

Luna then opened her eyes, she then stretched her arms, as if she just woke up after sleeping for days.

She looked around and saw Leon half-naked in his robe, her face again turned to beat red. To avoid Leon seeing, she scurried towards the bathroom door.

Leon’s eyes followed her as she did so, he thought, ‘what might be her hurry.’

He then, after zoning out for a second, walked and sat on the bed. He laid on his back, closed his eyes and drifted into sleep, just as quickly as Luna did.

30