Chapter 11: Open Doors
1.6k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Told in Leon’s point of view)

- Leon’s room, demon king’s castle”

(Breath in)

I opened my eyes, looking around the room. I still had her in my grasp, it was like neither of us moved away from each other, me and Luna that is.

I reluctantly got up not wanting at all to leave her. As I got up I let go of Luna, she moved a little but was still asleep. I stared at her for a minute.

‘She’s so cute. When she’s awake, even more, when she’s asleep.’

I looked down at her body which was naked, it was beautiful, light color, with a slight curve of her waist. I went and touched her belly, there seemed to be nothing, no fat or muscle at all.

‘She skinny she probably hasn’t eaten in a while, but why didn’t she tell me? Well, I guess if you get forcibly taken into a room with someone who is affiliated with people like the demon lords, then I guess you would think about hunger.’

I got out of bed and tiptoed my way to the bathroom taking some clothes of mine as well. I freshened up and got dressed. My usual attire were clothes that were good to fight in, but comfortable at the same time.

I noticed Luna’s slave outfit, nicely folded next to the sink. Which now looking closer at it was like a potato sack. I got an unpleasant feeling from staring at it so my face matched how I felt.

I reached for the trash clothes and threw them away, even though they were her only clothes.

After deciding what to do after leaving the bathroom I walked to the door, quietly opening and closing it. I was out of the room, but I now in a long hallway.

I was going to ask some maid or butler to prepare food and some cute women’s clothes, but I didn’t see any. Well, not in the hallway.

One of the doors to the other demon lord’s room was open though. So I decided to take a look, maybe a maid is in there. I walked in front and all I saw was a gore. I didn’t see any lord, but I did see his reward.

She wasn’t alive though, she was lying on the floor, blood had seeped into the carpet and was all over the bed. Looking at the lashes alone I could tell how horribly she was treated. My mouth was open, I was astonished and horrified by such abuse.

I didn’t want to walk in, I didn’t hear a maid or any type of cleaning crew, so I moved on. Some of the other demon lords doors were open as well, only slightly though.

I walked in front of the next one and slowly opened it. I immediately closed it after seeing an even worse case than the one that came before.

There was one more, I opened it. I did see blood on the bed, but only in one spot. The bed was a mess, I looked around the room. Then I saw a little girl, around Luna’s age hiding behind some long curtains. She saw me and hid again.

“Um, it’s okay, I won’t hurt you, it’s okay to come out.”

“Where’s the man that took you here?”

She looked at me, I was trying to show her no hostility, she slowly rose up from behind the curtain. She said in a weak voice, “He’s gone”.

“Oh, well that’s good, are you okay?”

“Yes, just... just... he...”

“It’s okay, you don’t need to explain. Um, do you need help getting back home?”

25