Chapter 31
1.1k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31  

~Luna’s POV~

  He started thrusting harder than before, sweat started running down his back. It started appearing on my face. His rod reached deep inside of me, hitting my A and G spots constantly.  My body kept with his rhythm, my figure kept jolting back every time he would press up against a spot that felt good.  

————

  “Master, huh”  “Even though it’s sexy when you call me that, call me by my name.. The name of your future husband, the name of our future child’s father..” ( Heavy breathing)  “Wait. master, you want me to carry your child. ( heavy breathing)”  He sat up, spread his hand out on my stomach and looked down at me.  “Yes, anything to bring me closer to you. I want you, only you to be by my side.”  Tears started excessively falling from my eyes, I looked at him. I thought to myself for a second, being together with Leon fully and for the rest of my life was all I wanted, bearing his child would solidify that.  Then I realized that I can’t, I’m a human and he’s a demon. Knowing the demon race’s view on the other races, I knew that having a child with him would destroy his reputation and endanger us both.  “I’m sorry master, but I. I can’t.”  “What do you mean, Luna? Of course, you can.”  “I’m sorry, I don’t want to.”  It destroyed me saying that, my tears kept flowing and flowing, my hands could wipe them all away. I couldn’t bare to look at his dime expression.  “Knock knock.”  He turned towards the door.  “What is it!”  “Uh, I sorry master Leon if I am disturbing you, but there is a pressing matter that needs your attention.”  He quickly left me on the bed, put on a robe and walked to the door. I covered myself in the blanket before he got to the door and watched.  He opened the door and there was Thomas, he looked concerned.  “What!”(still somewhat out of breath.)  Thomas locked eyes with me for a moment, I turned away, with a sad, embarrassed expression.  “I’m sorry, my lord for bothering you so late at night, but we just got word, from the capital. The ascension competition has just been announced.”  Leon had an astonished and concerned look on his face.  “F.u.c.k, fine, I’ll be with you in a moment for more detail, go to my office.”  “Yes, my lord.” Thomas did a quick bow and hurried off.  Leon closed the door and punched the wall in frustration.  “Da.mnit! (Breathed in and out to calm down)”  He walked over to me with an even dimmer, expressionless face. In a soft, deep aggressive, yet sad tone he said, “I’m leaving for a little while, I don’t know when I’m coming back. Thomas will take care of you, as well as everyone else here under my command. When I do come back, if I do come back, I expect you to accept all of me and what comes with it.”  “What mast..”  He gave me one last kiss, he then looked into my eyes.  “Goodbye.. for now, I’ll see you as soon as possible.”  “Wai..”  He walked off, my lips still longing for more, my body never fully relieved. I watched as he walked out of our room.  Just seeing him go made me long for him even more and explain why I denied him the chance to be a father. 

 -to be continued   

7