chapter 55
456 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 55: Take over

-Luna’s POV-

My eyes opened wider and I moved up just enough to view his face. My chest resting against his, I had such a n innocent expression comparred to his. His eyes deeply red, I could feel the pressure from him.

“Your real punishment was to work for my seed. You didn’t want it before so I wanted to see you work for it this time.. but I guess I’ll have to take over from here...”

Just thinking about his crude words made me blush.

He smiled, then his lips pushed against mine. His big wet tongue forced its way into my mouth.

We didn’t look away from one another, both our faces red.

Our mouths separated, though our tongues still met.

His hands went down my back, grasped my sides pushing me down, plunging himself deep inside.

“Ah, mm.”

His back went straight, his body gyrated with mine, pushing our bodies even more closely together.

I wrapped my arms around him, as he forced his way further in me.

His hands moved all over me, my body became more and more sensitive from his excessive touch.

Each time he pressed his body against my chest or squeezed them, a new sensation ran through me.

My neck had marks plotted all over. Leon’s teeth dug into me, leaving a bite mark. Though it didn’t break the skin, it hurt, but the pain mixed with the pleasure.

My eyes closed basking in the amazingly rich pleasure, my arms tightened around him.

His lips pushed against mine, our bodies intertwining.

He throbbed, I could feel him t.h.r.u.s.t inside the deepest depths of my body.

He bent his body forward and in a single thrustful motion, was on top of me.

My voice let out sounds of pleasure, Leon seemed to get more turned on when heard the cute noises.

Throughout being inside me, he hit so many spots, I could feel his tip push against the deepest part of me, grinding it’s way in.

His girth pushed against my outer walls shooting pleasure through my body.

He looked at me with kind eyes, both our faces were flushed and red.

(Heavy breathing)

His intense primal aura that was there just a few moments ago seemed to have dissipated. Though his piercing eyes and musky smell still continued to put pressure on me.

“Luna, I’m about to...”

“Me. Me too.”

My body felt all tingly, I could feel him make one final t.h.r.u.s.t.

His face scrunched, then as his eyes opened he breathed out.

Both our bodies shivered, as did our breaths.

I held him tightly in the final moments, keeping him close to me. I could hear his heart pounding away. My legs kept him on me not wanting him to leave.

I could feel him pumping something warm, his seed, inside me, filling me up.

His rod throbbing heavily, both our breaths we're heavy as well.

“I guess your no longer opposed to having my child..? Though I know you wanted to from the beginning.”

My face turned even more red my eyes become somewhat flash as if about to shed a tear. Though nothing fell before I spoke.

“I. I’m sorry for ruining our first night together..I shouldn’t have...”

He moved his back straight after basking in each other’s embrace for a moment.

“I think we’re both at fault, I shouldn’t have gotten so mad and left. I should have told Butler Thomas to leave and just continued making love to you till morning.”

He still continued to move.

Though his thrusting was less forceful and his rod less hard, the pleasure was still coming.

His body was beautiful, sweat trickling down his muscles.

He stared down at me, his face seemed flushed. I stared back at him, my arms back above my head.

“But there’s no turning back now.”

His hand softly pressed against my tummy like the first time we united. He pondered at it for a little bit.

He must have been thinking about what might be growing in there before long.

My hands went over his, grasping it.

His eyes darted from my tummy to my face. I showed a sincerely happy expression.

He quickly came close once again, he did a little laugh of joy and smiled, I did the same.

His forearms supported his weight, as his body was over me.

His lips met mine and we continued to gaze into each other’s eyes.

He pulled his head back slightly.

“I love you, Luna.”

I put my hands barely touching his cheeks, pulling his lips to mine.

They met for only a second before I pulled them away. My eyes slowly opened as the kiss the ended.

“I love you too, Leon.”

He blushed at my action and then I blushed as well

———

We pulled each other close again, feeling each other immensely.

We continued, our bodies enveloping one another’s, till Leon’s rod became hard once more.

———

-to be continued

5