Chapter 61
304 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Leon’s POV-

As if a shock ran through me, my eyes opened and I took a sudden breath.

Once I came back to myself and looked slightly around I realized I was still in bed.

I could hear a slight chirping sound come from the balcony entrance.

The sound of Luna’s breath, as well as her heartbeat, were much more prominent though.

They were like a lullaby, an almost calming sensation ran through me as I listened on.

My arms around her grew slightly tighter, my face nudged against her body even more.

‘I don’t want to get up.’

I moved her delicate arm, that was placed around my head, to the side.

The pale cream skin was so soft and light.

My arm slid slowly from under her nimble body.

She moved slightly, a little cute jerk in the other direction.

I thought she was waking up for a moment.

Though she seemed to just be getting comfortable.

I looked down at the adorable sight, my arm supporting me, and just stared down at her.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open as if waiting for a kiss from her Prince Charming.

I was tempted, though kissing her may wake her, so I decided not to indulge myself just yet.

Her arms drew close to her chest, one hand covering her medium-sized almost bite-sized b.r.e.a.s.ts, I say bite-sized because just looking at them, even now drives to have a taste.

The other hand was slightly lower, leaving her n.i.p.p.l.e exposed.

Her tummy, as well as other areas, were left uncovered.

I didn’t mind, honestly, I wouldn’t mind seeing this sight every day but I didn’t want anyone else to.

So, I instinctually pulled up the covers slightly over her.

Though just before covering her stomach I took a moment.

I pondered at what new lovable creation may be forging within that angelic body of hers.

I couldn’t help looking at her with a smirk of gratitude and happiness.

Though last night wasn’t the end, there were many more ahead.

I looked away and got up from the bed, trying my best not to wake her.

———-

I walked to the bathroom, it was quite nice, nothing less than top quality.

I freshened up, washing the tired, drowsy feeling that lingered within away entirely.

I walked back to the room and started looking for something to wear.

I wanted something I could wear just lounging around the room but was still nice enough to hold a meeting with the other lords in.

Though I didn’t plan on doing that today, showing off to Luna was the main reason.

Her face would usually fluster once she noticed me in a nice piece of outerwear.

My face would do the same just looking at hers.

I looked around the room, I brought clothes from the mansion though new options were prepared.

The spacious closet had suits and a multitude of extravagant clothing, none of which I necessarily needed nor wanted.

I did notice it had a few good casuals yet formal appealing clothing options.

I put on a collared shirt, one of the many with a fabric that felt nice to the touch.

As well as a pair of pants, a belt, etc.

Looking in the mirror I thought I looked pretty damn good, but to bring out even more sexiness for Luna.

I opened a couple of buttons, letting loose a little muscle.

“Knock knock”

Once I hear the knock, I walked to the door and opened it.

It was Seal, the head butler, I looked to the side and noticed the tray or covered dishes.

His hands held some clothing as well, though I didn’t know why.

“Good morning your highness, I have brought you and your guest's breakfast as you requested. Shall bring it in for you?”

“That’s fine, I got it, thank you.”

“Alright, before I leave you to your meal I also brought you some clothing .”

“I already have an adequate amount of clothing though.?”

“Oh, your highness, I’m sorry, but this is for your guest, I noticed you nor her brought any clothing that she could wear, so I prepared some for her.”

I totally forgot about Luna’s clothes.

“Shit, I totally forgot, huh(sigh).”

“I’m sorry if I was being too presumptuous, I just noticed it before and knew you might ask me for some later on, so I prepared some just in case.”

Thank goodness Seal was so observative. This was the second time I forgot about Luna being without clothes.

“No, it’s alright. You're a lifesaver actually. I totally didn’t occur to me till this very moment, haha.”

Toward the last sentence I uttered, a little snicker of humor came from me.

“Indeed sire.” The butler's face somewhat complied with my laughter as did his tone.

I was given the clothing and the tray of dishes was left to me.

“Before you leave, can you prepare some more peices for my guest, as well as some night wear and undergarments.”

“Of course your highness.” The butler bowed and left.

I closed the door then opened another.

The balcony was clean, slight shade covering the table, the wind was fresh and felt nice.

I walked over to the bed, Luna still in the same position.

Seeing her sleeping all alone made me want to join her.

Though with a slight breath my focus went back on the goal and tapped her shoulder.

I nudged it back and forth, her arms moved slightly though her eyes didn’t open.

Little cute sounds came from her as she moved.

“Hey, Luna. Come on, its time to get up.”

--------

To be continued

4