Chapter 70: morning motivation
323 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 70: Morning Motivation

-Bedroom, Demon King’s Castle-

-Leon’s POV-

Our bodies were pressed together, we actually had clothes on.

Well if you would call underwear and nightgown clothes.

I had the underwear and Luna had the nightgown.

She and I both seemed tired after yesterday’s events we just decided to go to bed.

Though I still wanted to do what young couples might do, when wanting to start a family.

I wanted nothing more than to do so, to breathe life into her womb.

To bring us closer and bond us even more for life.

I knew Luna wanted the same, well I hope she does.

It was now early morning, the sun just barely coming through the windows.

The birds just starting to sing and start their day.

My eyes opened to the sight of Luna's head her hair draped over, around her ear.

Her slender body in that purple thin nightgown was very tempting.

We were in a spooning position my arms usually grasped around her when we would sleep.

It felt good having her in my arms, she is like something I never want to let go of.

I stared at her for a few minutes just lying there in silence, I could hear her breath cute little noises.

My rod was already awake even before my eyes opened.

It pressed between her cheeks, slightly against her back.

I didn’t intend on this to happen, but it came about anyway.

I really wanted to do something about it, since we didn’t try for a child last night it would be only fair to make up for it in the morning.

Luna wouldn’t mind, I know she wouldn’t.

I reached my hand down under the covers.

I did the same for her nightwear, moving my hand under the thin veil, feeling what was below.

I went for her chest after pressing slightly against her tummy.

My other hand which was dormant under Luna’s body suddenly grasp her b.r.e.a.s.t, as well.

Though this time over her gown.

I moved from under her gown to down below.

Once I touched my hand over her honey pot, her body started feeling, changing to suit the mood.

A little hand full of her chest in the other hand.

I moved closer my mouth kissing the back of her neck where her crest used to be.

I went close to her ear, her expression seemed to show pleasure, an almost hysteria.

“Come on baby, I know you can hear me, I know you can feel me. Why don’t you open those eyes for me, I don’t want to be the only one feeling good, awake that is.”

Her expression, even from viewing it from the side, was one yearning for more.

So to fill that thirst I slid my hand underneath those panties of hers.

My middle finger rubbed her little bud, my other fingers slowly spread her just to ease her into wanting more.

“Ah, mm. Leon.”

My lips pressed against the side of her neck.

“So you are awake, good, I been waiting for a while now, I’m glad you finally decided to join me.”

My hand slide from the top of her b.r.e.a.s.t, pinching the hardening n.ip.p.l.e.s, to holding her jawline.

My face waiting as my hand nudged her lips to mine.

I opened my eyes and noticed those big green jewels, staring at me.

When I took my lips away, all I could see was her expression, her eyes went glossy and her mouth breathed as if a dog in heat, her tongue waited slightly out of her mouth for some more.

I gave it to her.

“I can see you want more than just this, huh, baby.?”

Her face turned red.

“Oh, you like that name don’t you, you couldn’t hear it before but now that your awake it seems your quite fond of it.”

Her arm fell on my chest.

My rod already slid out of my underwear.

Her underwear was already slid slightly off her legs.

I pressed it between her leg, they were so warm and I could feel some juice start flowing from where my hand was.

I started grinding away between them, my hips moved as if doing the worm in a slow slightly rough grind.

Luna’s body started curved to conform to my position.

I was tempted to slide it in though after a little bit Luna turned to me, her face flushed and out of breath.

“Wait, no, not in this position.”

I stopped my movements for a moment, my hand still grasping her.

I looked at her from above, I had a little smirk on my face of delight.

“What’s wrong baby, you don’t like me holding you like this?”

Her face seemed to go red every time I say that name, in regards to her.

That face of hers drives me crazy.

She placed her hands on my chest and looked down slightly, not making contact with mine.

“I, I want to see your face, when we do something like this.”

I gradually grew closer as she spoke, when she stopped speaking I kissed her, one of many passionate kisses we share daily.

I pulled away slightly our eyes slightly opened close together.

“As you wish.”

My hand quickly went from her honey pot to under her thigh.

I pushed it slightly up, her leg lifting up, my body doing the same.

I was slightly over her now, my hand still held her leg, our faces still looking at each other.

I dove in for a kiss, my rod did the same with her honey pot.

My hand grasp myself and pushed the tip till it pierced the tight opening.

She pulled her lips away, to breathe in a shudder, and made a few adorably pleasing noises.

I was kneeling straight on the bed.

Her leg laid across my chest point up, her foot over my shoulder and arm.

Her hands grasped the sheets, as I stared down at her pleasurable face.

I couldn’t stop thrusting I couldn’t control myself.

Though she didn’t seem to mind my forcefulness.

——-

To be continued.

3