chapter 73
244 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73: I Still Need an Answer

———-

Leon and Luna were lying on the bed, the blanket was covering them.

The two were quite close, Leon’s arm was around her.

They both rested together after a thrilling morning wake up call.

Leon as usual sat back with his arm around her watching his obsession, his love, Luna.

Leon's hand and Luna’s we’re together on his exposed stomach.

Luna was looking at their hands, admiring the gift he just gave her.

She also admired her man's body, but she mainly focused on the ring.

“I still need an answered, you know.”

“For what.?”

He was staring at her, but she continued to stare at the ring.

“Isn’t it obvious.?

Her ears went slightly red, she knew what he was talking about.

He pulled her close his hand clasping hers, their faces close together as well.

“Will you be my wife, Luna, to have and to hold, forever.?”

They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment before Luna’s moved to another direction.

Her face pressed against his shoulder, chest region.

“I mean I haven’t left your side since we’ve met and I have given you my whole being, so I think you know the answer to that already..?”

“So is that a yes?.”

He blushed slightly and sat up a little.

“No its a maybe...”

Luna sarcastically said that, joking with Leon a bit.

She then went forward, her arms clasping around his neck, his hands went around her back and sides.

She leaned in close to his ear and whispered.

“Of course I will..”

Leon smiled.

“You know ever since the moment I laid my eyes on you, I wanted nothing more than to make you mine. It looks like I finally have.”

She pulled back her hands on his chest holding her up, the two faced each other once again.

“Well not yet, we still have to get married, though I guess your right.”

“Still, it’s a dream come true for me.”

He pushed his lips to hers, his eyes closed and after falling out of a little surprised state, hers closed as well.

Her arms grasped around his once again.

———-

It was around midday, I think Leon made it clear not to have any interruptions from anyone for a while so no one came to wake the two up.

Leon was puting on his clothing, Luna was doing the same, though she sat on the bed while finishing off the outfit she was given.

“You keep moving the ring, is it uncomfortable? We can always get it fixed to suit you.”

“No it’s fine, it just feels oddly warm.. as if you're holding my hand.”

He walked over to her and bent down to her level. His hand bent hers downward as if he would kiss it, but really his thumb moved over the ring.

“Well I did imbue some of my mana in it, that’s the reason it’s so warm. It shows everyone, that the person who wears the ring is important to me. Though the main reason I did it is so you won’t go lonely if I’m not around, you’ll always have me close if you wear the ring...”

“Come on let’s go get something to eat, I’m starved.”

He got up and opened the door, waiting for her to walk out.

“Whose fault do you think that is.?”

She walked out the door.

“It’s not my fault, you’re just so temping.”

Leon followed closing the door behind him.

The two left the room and set off the dining room.

Seal waited and once they came into view got ready to be of service.

—-To be continued

4