Chapter 82
133 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82: Washed Clean

Leon and Luna finally made it back home.

Having a quick reunion with the people they knew and needed to discuss things with, was quite reassuring for the couple.

Leon was glad that Luna and he could have their wedding soon, Luna was happy she could go somewhat back to their life before.

It was night time, the two laid back in a nice bubble bath.

Steam drew out from them floating about in the air.

Leon’s lips met with Luna, his eyes looked into hers and they were in complete bliss.

The dirt from days at sea finally washed off their bodies.

Each having the joy of scrubbing it from one another.

Luna, after getting used to Leon’s hands grasping her in the bath, turned over on her stomach.

Her arms went lazily around his neck and they kissed before she rested her head down on his chest.

———-

Before long they were dry much to Leon’s doing. Leon and her laid on the bed, Leon reaching closer for attention.

His body moved slightly over hers, reaching in for a kiss.

He got it and more, his tongue teasing the areas Luna enjoyed.

Tasting the delectable dish served right before him.

He hadn’t had his full for a couple of days and now he’s was starving to dig in.

———-

“Wait, I want to make you feel good too.”

Luna always watched, aching for more, whenever Leon does a little service to her.

She, thinking of Leon, wanted to make him feel good much like he does to her.

He moved his face toward her.

“Are you sure you want to, I’m fine with this for now?.”

She shook her head in compliance with a pleasurable face.

“Alright..”

In a single motion, Leon went on his back, grasping her and having her on top.

Droplets fell from her honey pot which waited above Leon’s face.

Leon on the other hand was staring down at Leon’s manhood.

If there was a contest on who was the best man Leon would surly win no question.

Luna felt intimidated by it, a bull would be when faced with it.

It had a somewhat musky smell, it reminded her of Leon in away.

Her hands felt it and she could see it react in away.

Leon on the other end moved his hands to Luna’s honey pot, he somewhat spread the sealed envelope exposing the lush pink inside.

Though the envelope had been opened many a time by Leon it still kept a tight seal.

Leon pushes his finger inside, it tightened and Luna made a sound.

Before long Leon’s spread, it opened more, tasting the honey pouring out.

Luna not really knowing what to do next just started kissing it up the shaft.

Once getting to the top a little substance started dripping out though not much.

She was doing her best, Leon thought it was pretty entertaining and cute.

“You seem to be having a hard time... It won’t hurt you, so just give it a taste.”

Leon had a taste of her right after and Luna spoke.

“Ah, okay.”

————-

To be continued

1