Chapter 83
132 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 83: Pet

Luna following Leon’s direction took her tongue and pulled it up where she kissed before.

She put the tip in her mouth, she tried going a little deeper, still, it was tough.

It felt good to Leon even if Luna didn’t do well, he enjoys every second he's with Luna even if she doesn’t participate.

He’s fine doing all the work, it surprised him she was actually trying so hard.

“You don’t need to force yourself.”

She continued to lick and lightly suck, the rod throbbed slightly to her work.

Though before any pay off Leon picked her up and sat up.

Her back was to his chest and her hips her in his grasp.

The rod oiled up with the lips of his love and her honey pot dripping waiting for a faithful reunion.

Leon slowly lower Luna down, the tight envelope opened for the foreign object.

Leon’s hands went down below making sure the two stays connected.

His pace started to increase, Luna’s moans started to become more and more common.

He was on his knees, Luna was ontop.

Her eyes were closed receiving pleasure everywhere.

Leon’s hand went to her b.rea.st, squeezing the medium mound in a palm.

His lips and reach went to her neck, her hand went where he was down below the other grasping one of his horns as a handle.

Her back bent and stretched to each pounding pleasurable motion.

He was all the way in, before finally releasing the coveted prize, he faces her toward him.

He got close his lips not letting go of hers, before finally one last thrust.

Luna felt instantly warm inside as she staggered and twitched much like Leon.

The two settles in the bed, Leon and her grasping one another as usual.

——

(Leon’s POV)

The morning came and my eyes opened.

When noticing my surroundings all I knew was that I was laying my head against Luna’s tummy.

She seemed to be asleep, though her hands moved slightly.

They were running through my hair, it was comforting, I could see why animals might enjoy such petting.

“Puppy... da.”

I could hear her soft voice as if she was in a dream-like state.

It was cute, once she said that she pulled my head close with both arms.

My face smooshed against her two mounds.

I didn’t mind it, I just closed my eyes and basked in the blissful hug.

“Le... Leon...(she snuggled her mouth close to my head speaking in a cute saddened tone, after saying my name.) don. Please don’t leave me..”

At that moment I didn’t want to have her keep sleeping.

I pulled away from her grasp.

My arms went on both sides of her as support, my body above hers.

Her arms scrunched together after I left them.

“Luuunaa, luna, come on baby wake up. Let me see those beautiful eyes of yours.”

Her eyes slightly opened.

Once seeing my smiling face with light somewhat shining off of it she grasped for me.

Her arms went around my neck and I fell softly to the bed.

I pulled a little away so I could look her in the eye.

“I love you, Luna.. I’m not ever going to leave your side again.”

I pushed my face to hers confirming my heart was hers, with a kiss.

————-

To be continued

1