Chapter 85
129 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 85: Sick

(Leon’s POV)

“Well even if he didn’t agree I’d still have the meeting, even if it’s through force. If he does agree I’ll go to his palace and we’ll hopefully have an easy negotiation.“

“What about Miss Luna, are you going to leave her in our care again.?”

“No, I already promised her that I wouldn’t leave her side again. Plus bringing her along  would be beneficial.”

“But are you sure it’s wise to go to another country, especially one who’s shown agitation to Demons, what if something.?.”

“As I said, if anyone were to cause problems, I’ll deal with them myself. Now go and inform Jesse, I’ll go and tell Luna.”

“Yes, my lord.”

He bowed and left out to the training grounds.

I on the other hand started up the stairs to our room.

——-

I just got to the door, once walking in I heard the sound of someone coughing.

Well, it was more like throwing up.

Luna wasn’t in the bed, so it must have been her, so I walked to the bathroom and saw her washing her mouth with water.

She didn’t look too good, a little groggy from sleeping.

I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders and arms rubbing them to somewhat soothe what just occurred.

“Hey baby, are you alright, are you sick or does your stomach just hurt.?”

She turned around and went in for a hug, I wrapped my arms softly around her shoulders and she did the same around my back, her face buried in my chest.

“I’m alright, just felt sick for a moment, I’m, I’m better now.”

“That’s good, but you should rest a little more, I’ll bring some food for you, don’t do too much today. I don’t want you to get sick again.”

“I’m fine though, just a little morning sickness.”

“Has this been happening a lot?”

“No, just yesterday and today, but I’m fine afterward.”

“I don’t know, I’ll go inform Thomas about it. Just go and rest.”

“Alright.”

I pulled the covers up to her and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

———-

I met Thomas where we parted before and told him to go check on Luna’s condition.

Though Thomas informed me that Jesse was ready for the meeting on what to do about this whole invasion problem, I thought Luna’s sickness took priority.

I said I’d join Thomas after getting Luna’s breakfast.

Obviously I was going to bring her somthing light and good for nausea.

Even if she didn’t feel like eating she should still have something to drink.

I came to the room, after getting something light and found Luna out of bed.

“Luna didn’t I say to rest a little more.”

“I said I’m fine, and I just needed to use the restroom, nothing to worry about.”

“So Miss Luna, you said you’ve been experiencing some morning sickness for the past few days.”

“Yes, I don’t know what the cause is though.”

“Well from the years I’ve been around usually that symptom only means one thing..”

I spoke in an inquisitive manner.

“And what is that?”

“You might be pregnant.”

I dropped the tray food in my hands.

I was astonished for a moment, awestruck, I looked at Luna who was much like me.

I walked quickly to him and spoke.

“Are you absolutely sure.?”

“From what I know that’s usually the reason. I’ll still contact the doctor, just to be certain.”

I disregarded the last sentence and just focused on what might be.

I looked at Luna once more and sprinted to her even though she was close by.

I grasped her picking her up in joy almost in a gleeful way.

“Haha, Your pregnant.”

I stopped spinning with her in the air and lowered her to eye level.

“I can’t believe it, Leon, ha.”

“I can’t either. This is amazing.”

Our heads rubbed against each other in a sweet way, before being taken out of our own little world by Thomas’ voice.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, my lord, but won’t that cause a problem if you were to take Miss Luna to Latis?.”

———

To be continued

2