Chapter 93
106 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93: Signed

-Leon’s POV-

Once the pen left his hand and his signature was laid in ink, I reached out my hand.

He turned to me with the same hand and shook mine.

“Thank you for your cooperation.”

“Of course... let's hope for a brighter future for both our nations.”

“Yes.”

————-

“I insist, you’ve come all this way in person and haven’t had a days rest. I’ll let my servants escort you to some guest rooms. I do hope you and your lady can also join my family and me for dinner.”

“That sounds great.”

Once we left the room we were guided to our own rooms.

Luna and I were together, while the men who came along were escorted elsewhere.

Though I did always have a guard around my quarters just as a precaution.

We were invited to dinner later that evening.

The dining room was very elegant and refined, much like my state was at the moment.

I had a suit, I usually wore formal, casual attire during the day though not as well put together as now.

Luna wore formal wear as well, though this was the first time seeing her in such a style.

Usually, I see her in simple dresses or skirts, something common people might wear, nothing too noble.

I enjoyed that wear, she seemed to enjoy it much the same.

Though now she was wearing an actual dress one that had more than one layer.

A few maids came to the room and fixed her up beforehand.

Her hair was brushed and styled, her face with hints of makeup and jewelry.

I was pushed out of the room while they dolled her up.

I waited a while for her to get ready and I have to say, it was worth it.

In my eyes she was stunning, she looked more mature and beautiful, though I won’t deny her without such applications is quite lovely.

I could tell she was uncomfortable, I would be too if I wasn’t used to it.

Though she put on a brave face and I did as well.

We sat down at the table, I sat at the head of the table, the King sat on the other side, his wife next to him and mine next to me.

His wife and daughters dressed up much like Luna, though their faces didn’t show much discomfort or flaws.

I looked and noticed his son staring daggers at me from two seats down.

Though I didn’t mind it, I was used to such stares.

What I was waiting for was for someone to speak.

It was quiet for a bit before we actually got our food.

The dinner was placed before us and before long the two daughters started chatting and looking at me and Luna.

It was almost as if they’ve never seen a real person from the demon race before as if I was fascinating to them.

Though this was probably the first time they’ve ever seen a couple such as us, so that would be fascinating to see.

Though neither one of us showed attention to them.

They stopped once their mother did a fake cough and stared at them.

Probably telling them to act with a little more manor.

“I heard from my husband that the two of you are going to get married soon and that you’re a human, though seeing you now it’s quite obvious he was right.”

“So, could you please tell us where you might be from, my lady? There are only a few areas where you two might have met.”

The king spoke following his wife.

“It would be interesting to hear how two might fall for one another, when their races are at odds.”

———-

To be continued

Please read on tapas if you want the full story 210 chapters almost completed

2