Chapter 101
121 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101: Back Home

-Leon’s POV-

The carriage was coming up to the manor, finally, the week's journey was completed.

It was a tiring experience, Luna and I just wanted to go to bed once we got there.

Though we knew preparation for our big day was expected.

Noah was shocked learning of what happened over the past few months.

We went further into detail since Luna kinda explained a few bits before we left.

Though Noah also filled Luna in on what occurred while she was gone.

She learned of how a few months after Luna was forced away their mother died.

Though she was just as bad as their father in terms of parenthood, it only meant that Noah would have to take up her jobs and chores.

I think Luna’s brother Noah has finally accepted the fact that I’m going to wed Lina soon and we’re expecting.

Though I’m still not sure if he has fully realized that the demon king will be his brother in law soon.

——-

Once coming close to the courtyard we noticed the group by the front door.

The maids and workers lined up to show a respectful welcome.

Thomas stood forefront as usual and once the carriage stopped was the first greeting we heard.

“I’m glad to see you’ve handled the matter of Latis without any disruptions, your highness.”

I gave Luna my hand as help for her to get out.

“Yes, I am too, hopefully now I can actually relax and not have any other annoyances.”

“I think that sounds pleasing, I see you’ve brought someone with you. Who might this be.?”

“This is Luna’s brother Noah, accommodate  him, he’ll be staying with us for a while.”

”Of course... I do understand the two of you must be tired, but if you would, please follow me for just a moment.”

He directed us, a few maids escorted Luna’s brother away.

We held hands Luna and I, we followed Thomas through the manor to the gardens around back.

We reached the steps looking out toward the middle trail of the garden and noticed the setup.

We walked forward down said trail and notice all the new decorations and fixtures set up.

Flowers were arranged everywhere it was beautiful.

It was as if the entire garden was uprooted and redesign for the wedding.

Luna wrapped her arms around mine and looked around in marvel.

We made it to the carpeted aisle; one Luna would eventually walk.

Elegant seating was set up on either side though I doubt a lot of them would be filled.

Then close to the cliff, overlooking the sea was a glorious archway.

It was decorated with flowers as well, some I’ve never seen before.

Its glory shined much like Luna.

Thomas spoke.

“I can see your pleased with the arrangement, while you were away we wasted no time getting the area perfect for the two of you.”

“It’s amazing, when will we be able to actually have the ceremony.?”

“Well now that this is complete, tomorrow if you see fit, though we’ll have to get you two dressed for the occasion. We had suits as well as dresses for the two of you to try on.”

———-

To be continued

2