Chapter 102
107 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 102: Dress

-Luna’s POV-

Deep breath

My mouth opened to breathe in the air around me.

My eyes opened and slightly focused on the ceiling.

The big arm around me pulled me closer and I felt his breath against my neck.

His nose slightly bent when being pushed against my neck.

He was on top of me still asleep, I haven’t woken up before him very often.

Though I guess he as well as I both enjoy each other’s embrace so much we don’t like waking up unless we have too.

For someone I’m going to marry soon it just occurred to me just how heavy he is.

Though I don't mind it, it’s almost like when we make love or hug.

I smiled slightly and took my arms, wrapping them around his neck.

He took a breath and made a mmnn sound while still asleep.

A few moments later the man took his arms and thrust himself up from on top of me.

Unveiling to me his pristine body, he stretched slightly and laid back down.

He pushed his face close to me kissing me on the cheek.

“Good morning baby, I hope I didn’t leave you alone for too long.”

I turned to him after he backed away a little.

I stretched, wiping my eyes as I spoke.

“I only just woke up too, and you were always here so..”

He slid himself off the bed slowly and walked over to the nightstand.

Took a sip of the water sitting there and spoke.

“Hoo, it’s almost time, we still have to go see those people about the wedding.”

I also slid myself off the same side of the bed as him and walked over to him.

Nudging myself against him.

He stood there looking down at me, he only just stopped speaking.

I spoke.

“Are you ready.?”

I went close to him, he already put the glass down and put his hand on my head as reassurance.

“I’ve made it twenty-one years without having a scrap of true love for another person.. I’ve made friends but that doesn’t fully mend one's defeated, lonely heart... Only until I met you did I have any semblance of hope or joy in looking toward the future... I’ve been ready...”

He turned down to me and turned to him. Our eyes met his handheld my cheek.

“Ever since my eyes met yours, I’ve been waiting to see what possibilities await us, finally one has come to fruition.”

—————

I looked in the mirror, I was told to try on a few dresses to see which I liked best.

My brother, Mable, a few others sat a commented if it suited me.

I tried two before but both didn’t show any appealing nature.

Though once looking at myself in the mirror, seeing myself in this one gown, I have to say it looks good.

The white dress sparkles and had many decorative pieces, the veil that came basically reached the floor.

The group that was commenting had more or less the same opinion as me.

The stylist or designer,  whoever she was, also agreed that it was a good fit.

Suddenly, Leon came in the room quite abruptly, he seemed like he was going to ask one of the people's opinions on how he looked, though once seeing me he halted all movement and speech.

His eyes were wide and his face blushing from the new sight of me.

I hand my hand on my arm in a meek embarrassed way, then I asked him.

“So what do you think.?”

Though just while I spoke the group attending to me, pushed back him out the room.

Saying it wasn’t good for him to see me before our wedding day.

——-

-Leon’s POV-

I was on the other side of the door, still astonished by how beautiful she looked.

My blushing face was in awe of what I just got a glimpse of.

“You look amazing...”

I spoke my answer to the question she asked so meekly, though she couldn’t hear it herself, I think she knew what my answer was going to be.

———

To be continued

2