Chapter 103
108 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103: Wedding

-Leon’s POV-

I was ready, today was the day, finally, my life as a single man will be over.

I was walking through one of the halls of the manor before reaching the back door.

The doors opened for me and I started walking.

It was close to night time the sun was about to set, lights were hung all-around to usher in the dark of the night.

Walking the path down to the stage I looked and noticed the crowd that sat before the altar.

I didn’t expect so many to be here, all in formal attire.

Though looking closer it seemed to be mostly the knights that work under Jesse as well as a few maids and others.

Once I actually made it to the alter did I finally have a clear view of the people in front of me.

I looked and noticed the demon lords were here, they mostly had straight faces the older ones didn’t show much care.

I didn’t expect them to come and I didn’t even invite them so I have no idea why they are here.

Though Thomas did say he invited a few people to the wedding, and since I left it all to him I guess something like this was expected.

I guess I’ll deal with that later.

Looking to the other side I noticed Sir Williams, I didn’t expect him to come either but who knows with him.

Though once I noticed everyone the music began, the wedding had finally begun.

Jesse was beside me, he was my best man.

He’s been a loyal friend of mine, and since Mable will be Luna’s maid of honor it was a good fit.

The doors opened and someone stepped out into the light, Mable came down dolled up.

Once coming completely down different music began to play, everyone stood.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, I felt like I was sweating bullets but I kept my composure.

Once a white dress came into view my eyes lit up and a smile grew on my face.

There she was her eyes shined through the long veil, her brother held her arm walking her down the long trail.

Everyone watched as she made her way to me.

She made it to the altar and her brother passed her to me, though before leaving to sit down he pulled me close.

“You better take good care of my sister, if you ever hurt her I swear to god I’ll hunt you down and...”

Though Luna interrupted with a slight cough and a look.

We looked at each other her our hands met and held tightly.

—————

-Leon’s POV-

I waited a little while before actually being able to go to the wedding.

They took me aside and worked on my makeup and hair for an hour or two.

Though only when Mable went forward and the doors opened for me did I finally go down the aisle.

Noah held my arm and walked me down the long aisle with me.

Then I saw him, he turned to me, he had a sweet smile on his face. He was so handsome in that suit.

He doesn’t go out so fixed up like this, his hair was trimmed, pushed to the side with a spiky look to it, though the flow of it partially obstructed by his horns in my eyes he was sexy.

I think we both enjoyed the way we both looked.

Once finally getting to him, my brother tried threatening him but I quelled it.

I wasn’t going to let anything get in the way.

Leon lifted the veil from in front of my face showcasing myself to him, though he could see me slightly before and I the same we could now gaze upon one another without obstruction.

There was a man who stood and had a book in front of us, he read from it and said after speaking.

“Now the couples will speak their vows. Leon shall you go first.”

Leon’s was looking at him, shook his head in agreement, and turned to me, pulling a little closer.

“Luna, you are the light of my life.. Ever since I could remember something felt missing inside of me, I’ve made freinds but there’s only so far you can go from there, but once my eyes met yours my heart which had seemed to have laid dormant all my life finally awakened. Staying with you is what keeps my heart beating and I don’t want those palpitations to ever end. I love you, I’ll do my best to keep you safe and by my side.”

He pulled my hand he had clasped in his hand and pulled it to his chest.

“My heart is yours, Luna, now and forever.”

The man turned to me and spoke.

“Luna...”

“Leon, you are my hero, my knight in shining army, the person who has brought hope back into my life. Without you I wouldn’t have been able to see my brother again, I wouldn’t have been able to have such great  freinds and I wouldn’t have known what being in love was like. To make up for such kindness, I promise to stay by your side and be yours forever, but don’t think of it as if I’m only doing so to pay back such a debt. I truly love you, I want to be your wife.”

———

“Leon do you take Luna to be your wife, to have and hold forever.?”

“I do.”

“And Luna do you take Leon to be your husband, to have and to hold forever.?”

“I do.”

“Before this union is to be made, if anyone has any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace.!”

No one spoke, though that could have been because of Leon’s death stare to anyone who seemed like they were going to speak.

“Then I pronounce you, husband and wife, Leon you may kiss the bride.”

Leon grabbed me pulling me close, kissing me with such passion, if only we were alone to continue it.

Though after a moment he stopped, people stood clapping.

Leon lifted me up and started walking down the aisle, all the way to the manor.

——-

To be continued

2