Chapter 104
110 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 104: Wedding Night Part 1

Leon had Luna in his grasp, nothing was going to get in his way now.

He’s finally gotten the one thing he’s been wanting, Luna was finally his.

His wife Luna watching his determined face looked forward and continued from the wedding outside, to their bedroom.

Luna did want to speak out against leaving everyone so early, though at this moment nothing was going to stop him.

She wondered if it would be better to stay in his arms into the night, without interruptions.

Leon opened the door to their room and noticed the romantic things spread about.

From the entrance to the bed were rose petals leading the way.

On the bed was a heart, candles were lit about the room, spreading an aromatic sweetness.

Leon stopped for a moment so that the two could take it all in.

He eventually walked over to the bed.

—————

-Luna’s POV-

Leon with me in hand put one knee on the bed and then the other, lying us down together on top.

He reached his lips to mine not wasting any time.

His tie then jacket all started coming off, his ripped chest was revealed after a minute of disrobing.

Though I put my hand up for a moment to stop what was happening for a second.

“Don’t you think we should have stayed out there longer, didn’t we have to greet the guest and eat cake...”

Leon continued to take off clothes, a looked at me.

He came closer and spoke. His lips inches away from mine.

“None of that matters, right now all I’m focused on is you.”

He backed away slightly and continued.

“I hope you realize the fact that I’m your husband. Everything that’s mine is yours and all my attention and love will be focused on you.”

He gave me another kiss before sliding the zipper of my dress down.

His hand went to my sides slowly lowering the white cloth.

His face went to my uncovered shoulder, kissing it as the lace went down.

Before long we were in our underwear, though those were gone quickly after as well.

Leon moved his warm hands over me, his eyes always connected with mine.

My arms made their way around his neck and his holding me.

His posture over me from above would be one of his legs straight out, while the other bent at the knee, both my legs inching their way around him.

“Luna, tell me what you want, I’ll do anything you desire, I’m all yours now.”

My hand pushed his lips to mine, my legs pushed him closer as well.

He asked me what I wanted, so I spoke.

“Make love to me.. h. Hubby.”

His face turned red, mine did as well, I didn’t think such an impact would occur from that one word.

He came close and spoke.

“Haha, you love tempting me don’t you, though if that’s what you desire I won’t refuse.”

He lightly kissed my chest, he didn’t wait long before entering.

I moaned for the moment, he stared down at me as he continued.

His forehead pressed against mine, his thrusts were gentle and rhythmic, our eyes didn’t fall from each others.

Our noses rubbing against one another’s, our lips tempted one another more and more.

Heavy breathing came from both of us.

Until Leon closed his eyes pushing his lips to mine.

His hands clutching mine further up on the bed.

Sounds came from me throughout his embrace, though he didn’t seem to make a sound other than heavy clouded breathing.

I could tell he was saying nothing but “I love you. Your all mine,” in his mind.

Though quickly he pulled me up, my face now above his.

My arms wrapped around his neck, his around my waist holding me and pushing me in place.

———-

To be continued

1