Chapter 105
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 105: Wedding Night Part 2

Though as he moved his hands closer to my shoulders, our waists started moving in such a way that continued the escapade.

Leon’s lips left mine and went to my neck, kissing it before eventually taking a bite.

My head fell to his shoulder and his teeth left my skin.

Though blood wasn’t drawn the pain mixed with the pleasure.

He knew of what to stimulate and how much I could take, he never let me get hurt.

His lips kept stimulating that side of the neck, before going lower to my arm, the arm lying on his chest.

Then to my n.i.p.p.l.e, so much pleasure continued for me, I almost started tearing up, my forehead his top part of his chest.

“You’re tired already...?”

I move my head against his neck and moved my eyes to his.

“M.mn”

He was in a kneeling position but then laid down on his back.

I was up now sitting, his hands on my hips, pushing me in such a way I could help by letting out a few sounds.

His hands touched every bit of me, moving all over, pressing rubbing stimulating every one of my nerves.

I couldn’t take it much longer, such vibrations from down below mixed with such pressure from above pushed my body to the limit.

I could feel him inside starts throbbing faster, his rod continues to grow larger.

My nails dig into his pecks, as a single motion determined the end of the night.

I breathed out a deep shuddering, sound of my stimulation was heard from noticed that came with it and fell to him.

My back ached, I felt full, and I was tired.

“Is that all you can take, or are you ready for more.?”

“Just let me rest for a bit, how come you have so much energy.?”

“Wouldn’t any man on his wedding night.?”

————

It was late in the night, maybe early in the morning, through countless sessions, we were finally able to rest.

Leon wanted to continue until dawn, but I was able to soothe him to stop for now.

We laid in the bed by now, Leon’s chest and body pressed against my back, his arms around me.

Our handheld one another’s and we talked for a bit until we settled down from the love making we were just enacting.

“You know I sometimes wished we didn’t.. that first night, that we waiting till now... a moment as precious as that was ruined, because I got greedy and irritated...”

“Though our first night together wasn’t as conventional as others, thinking about it now, we wouldn’t have this little one here with us if we didn’t unite all those times after.”

My hand took him and felt my tummy.

“I still can’t believe I’m going to be a father. Just a few more months of waiting and it’ll be time.”

“I love you Luna..”

I turned back and spoke.

“I know, I love you too, Leon..”

Our lips met and I turned back around.

Leon got closer and we both drifted into sleep.

———-

To be continued

1