Chapter 106
110 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106: Tell Him

Leon sat in front of the other demon lords, their numbers were few, Leon made sure of that.

Thinking back on that moment it seemed Leon made a mistake killing off most of them, though he didn’t regret killing those who spoke ill of Luna he didn’t realize that he would have to deal with those dead one's territories.

Though he decided he’ll pick a few candidates for those positions later on.

The lords were at the wedding, though some reluctantly, they still went to show respect.

Though back to Leon and the others, one of the newest demon lords spoke.

“Your highness I heard from you butler that you were expecting a child soon, is that right.?”

“Quite right, it shouldn’t be but a couple of months or so.”

“That’s good news for the kingdom, of course, congratulations.”

“Yes, also I received word you handled the Lapisian army quite easily. I’ve seen you battle before, and your skills are unmatched. Though to still amazing of what a single man, what you could do in just a few moments.”

“Though I didn’t want such bloodshed, it had to be done. “

“But now we are allied with Lapis so it wasn’t for nothing.”

“Yes, that was the intention and I was glad it fell through to their king... Have you men been settling into your positions, it’s only been a few weeks but I hope you’ll understand what’s ahead.”

“Of course, your highness. You made it clear to us your intentions for the kingdom. And made it quite easy to integrate into our new lives.”

One of the older ones spoke.

“Though some points were quite shocking and were nothing of what we were used to, we have accepted the fact that there is nothing we can do.”

“Yes, just remember you can always be replaced, but since you men have been doing well I wouldn’t worry about it.”

“Ha...”

The room became silent, the men didn’t try making eye contact with him.

————

While Leon was there in a sitting room, Luna was off somewhere about the mansion.

It was around midday, Leon and Luna spent most of the night connecting so they woke up later than they usually did.

Luna and Mable were walking about, they had little meeting such as this a couple of times a week.

They were the only girls who had similar understandings and ages so it was easy for them to connect.

“When do you think it’ll start showing.?”

Luna held and rubbed her stomach as if there was something popping out.

“I heard that after a few months it’ll show, your only in the first, right, so maybe two to three more and we’ll start to see some initial signs of growth.”

“It’s hard to believe it’s only been a month, time flies doesn’t it?”

“Whenever you're in love it does.”

“How’s things been going with Jesse, I haven’t gotten to ask you since I left for the demon continent?.”

“He’s continued with his sweet gestures, though I feel like he’s backed off a bit.. he wanted to further the relationship if you know what I mean, and I wanted too as well,  but the memories of before I met him still scare me. I want him to be like he was before, I like him a lot, and I feel safe with him, but.”

“Then why not tell him, if you want to further the relationship or just slowly make your way to that then tell him. Jesse may not be as straightforward as Leon but he doesn’t seem to be the type to beat around the bush either.”

“Luna..”

Leon was striding up to the two of them.

“Luna, shall we go through town, Thomas just told me about how there will be a new restaurant opening?”

“Sure, I’ll talk to you later Mable.. and make sure you make your feelings clear to Jesse.”

She whispered that last part.

She walked up to Leon, he put his arm around her and spoke as they walked away.

“What were you guys talking about.?”

“It’s a secret.”

“What about you did you finish talking with the demon lords.?”

“Yup, luckily it was over rather quickly.”

——

To be continued

2