Chapter 107
111 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 107: Later that Same Day

Later that same day Leon and Luna were in the newly opened restaurant, being the ruler of the land he was given a premium table and service.

The two sat sweetly together, the dishes they ordered just being layed in front of them.

Some other couples or groups at the establishment stared or had a glance at the pair.

It wasn’t often you would see the demon king, let alone a demon in this area, with the added feature of such a being laughings and playing koi with a young human lady.

The news of his marriage wasn’t common knowledge, it only just occurred.

Plus Leon wouldn’t want to much attention towards it.

It would be best to keep such a thing less public for the safety of his bride.

The two were enjoying themselves, much as a new couple should.

They were in the honeymoon phase, so happiness and joy were emanating from them and it spread to the others around them.

Even further into the night, you would see how such a phase would reflect on their actions.

Staying up till dawn, with nothing but tender loving warmth and ecstasy.

————

Jesse had the side of his arm against the wall, his other came close to her cheek.

His lips came close and made sweet contact with hers, before eventually leaving them.

Her eyes which were closed for the duration of the kiss opened, her face blushed as she looked at the man before her.

He spoke with a deep masculine tone, his hand still lightly touching her cheek.

“So you want this..?”

————

Looking back just a few moments ago Mable and Jesse met close to his office.

Jesse was about to be off his duties for the day.

Though Mable waited for him, and once he noticed her while leaving his office she acquired his attention.

She smiled at him, he came closer to her.

The two walked till reaching an isolated place, where no one would stumble upon them.

She wanted to talk to him alone, in a quiet place.

Mable usually had a quiet disposition, so being in a safe environment was best if she were to tell him anything she wanted.

“What did you want to talk about.? ”

She couldn’t directly look him in the face though, so she moved in closer, her face close to his chest.

”If it’s about.. our relationship.. please don’t tell me .. you want to stop seeing each other..”

She looked up and shook her head to the sides, in disagreement.

Jesse smiles a grin of relief.

“Thank goodness.”

Mable looked forward and spoke.

“ I really like you.. Jesse, and I want to continue this further.. but that day... that day, .”

“You are just so different from what you were, I know you changed for me, but why..”

“If you mean the day after Luna left, the reason I changed was because I knew I was pushing you, moving to fast. Didn’t you want me to stop and...”

“No, I never said to stop, I said I wasn’t ready for something like that, the memory just came flashing back in that moment. I still want too be with you, but I miss, the way you were before... you feel. so distant now.. as if you don’t like me, every time we see each other or are near one another, you..”

He came closer his voice rose slightly, staring her in the eye, almost backing her to the wall.

“What are you talking about, did you not hear me ask about our relationship and see how glad I was that you still want to be with me..I’ll do whatever it takes, just say the word and I’ll stop, just say the word and I’ll...”

Mable acted, for the first time in the relationship, she finally acted in a physical sense.

She dove forward and kissed him, she pulled away and took a deep breath, tears fell from her face, it was an emotional moment.

Her glossy eyes staring into his.

“I want to be with you, I want to stay by your side, I like like you Jesse. I, I..”

Jesse acted in much of the same manner as Mable did before, diving in for a kiss.

His arms went above her pushing her against the wall, his other hand went for her cheek.

“So you want this?..”

Mable blushed to the question, not yet answering.

Her hands were on his chest somewhat trembling, she turned her face slightly to the side, looking down,  her face blushing more as time continued.

He grabbed her two small hands and held them close, kissing the wrist of one of them.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

He smiled and dove in for more, which she reacted without a hint of regret.

-to be continued

2