Chapter 110
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 110: Magical Evening

-Luna’s POV-

His lips softly pressed against my neck, the hair on his face rubbed my skin in such a way that shivers went down my spine.

His large hands that felt rough to the touch were gently moving, grabbing my arms.

I turned my head to him slightly, my eyes facing his, our lips mingled for a few secondary moments.

His hand that was grasping my arm pulling me closer went towards, around my waist.

He slowly edged his way forward, edging me backward to the bed.

My hands which laid dormant for a while went to his chest, he was so warm.

My hand went through his fur on his body, so to speak.

My head went crashing into his chest, it felt nice sitting it on him for a moment.

We eventually got to the bed, his body came towards me as I sat down first.

His hand reached for my shoulder before pushing me slowly down to my back, my hands folding to my shoulders.

His figure towered before me, his knee went on the bed, then the other.

His arm reached holding his frame over me.

His lips reached mine, his hand close to my head, the other hand felt my body.

As he stimulated me squeezing certain places.

My arm went feeling his chest again.

I couldn’t help it, it, I’ve never been able to touch, to see, to have such a body want me as much as I wanted it.

Those wondering arms drifted to his hardback, they couldn’t drift down any further under him, his waist was already so close in between my legs.

His hands went to my cheeks eventually pulling his face away looking before the real love began.

————

-Jesse’s POV-

Her lips tasted truly delectable, her body fit so cleanly and snugly into my grasp.

She was all mine, and inferring from the way she was feeling my body she must have had the same concept of me being all hers in her mind as well.

Before long her hands went around my back almost like a hug, though still in her grasp I pulled away slightly.

I think we both wanted to further such intimacy.

My hand went down below, feeling her, just making sure.

Her honey pot just needed a little attention and it would be even more ready for more.

I could feel her throb, once she opened her mouth with pleasure I knew she was ready.

I didn’t know how she might react once something bigger than a finger or two went further in.

She might burst into tears, she might tell me to stop, remembering what happened before.

Though those were just some of the bad things that might happen.

The good ones on the other hand, well those I hope to come to fruition tonight.

I want this night to be as magical as possible, though not her first time, but it will be the first time she’ll have someone who cares about her by her side.

I grasped myself, I must have been quite eager, already up, and ready for the task ahead.

“Are you ready.?”

“Yes... I know you’ll treat me well.”

We both blushed.

I used myself softly nudging it in, rubbing it up and down lubing and lining it up to continue.

My knee pushed my body forward and I was in. I could feel her heart pounding.

Mine was no different, I moved forward, making sure not to forcefully ram.

Mable’s small arms wrapped around my neck, mine moved up close to her shoulder and head holding my frame from crushing her.

Our breathes were heavy, a loud moan came from her, I wasn’t in all the way, but I slowed to a halt.

She tightened around my neck.

I had no idea of it being something good or bad.

I looked at her.

Though the eyes she was unveiling didn’t display any stress.

I continued, my lips continued kissing hers as well.

After a couple of minutes of that, I finally made it all the way.

My arms went around her, under her back, her skin was so soft and nice to the touch.

My pace sped up a bit, nothing too severe, it was all towards her overall well being, I was going to feel good either way.

One definite proof that I was doing something correctly was the way she moved her hands.

Her hands suddenly squeezed my butt, applying force to them, edging me to continue further.

Her legs went around me as well.

Her voice was sweet, the sound rose as I did more sudden thrusts, but also when I stimulated certain areas around her body.

I grasped her body tightly, the frame she has is so delicate and satisfying to hold.

Her arms grasped around my neck much the same.

I made lip contact, my tongue interlocking with hers.

I pushed in slightly harder before halting the deepest I could, our minds were too preoccupied with the pleasure we didn’t care about what was really happening.

With that, I released everything, our connection throbbed in unison.

Our heart pounded, sweat appeared on us, as both our bodies somewhat shivered to the outcome.

She was still tight around my neck and down below, I knelt back on the bed in an upward position and I had her in my grasp as well.

Her face was burrowed in my neck at the end, though after a minute of calm, she pulled her face up.

I slid myself out of her, our bodies not wanting to leave each other.

She backed a little bit away, though I started coming closer for a kiss.

She spoke in inquisition and a bit of worry.

“Wait, won’t, I get pregnant if you just..?”

Her hand went down below putting her hand over herself.

——

-Mable’s POV-

“I...”

His face blushed in realization.

He knelt on the bed, bowing his head to the covers.

“I am sorry, I’ll take responsibility if such a thing were to occur. You don’t have to worry.”

I moved over to him, my hand went through his hair, then both went around his head.

“I’m not saying it’s anything to be sorry for.”

It starts moving upward towards me.

My arms kept his face to my chest, I slowly went back, his face with it.

We both giggled in the moment and shared a final kiss.

——

To be continued

I honestly don’t think you need an account for tapas or MangaToon to read the updated novel, I also have been updating the revised version, it has A lot better grammar, more story and filler that helps the stories over all storyline make sense. I’m also almost completed with the novel, just 3 more chapters and it’ll be the end so stay tuned. 

1