Chapter 111
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 111: Side Couple Waking Up

-Mable’s POV-

Jesse had his arm around me and my head on him as we tucked ourselves under the covers.

We leaned in for a last kiss, his eyes stared me down.

We were giddy at that moment.

I slept quite well that night.

I dreamt as if I was lying on a firm bearskin rug, with a rolling, crackling fire close by.

Such a warm, soothing feeling emerged all over my body.

I smiled and snuggled up together against such material.

Though dreams don’t last forever, I opened my eyes slowly, steadily.

I didn’t have a hint of tiredness or stress.

Though after a moment of captivation I finally realized why such a dream was evident within.

Jesse was under me, his firm hairy chest was my pillow, well actually his whole torso was my mattress.

Though looking at the smile on his sleeping face was proof he didn’t mind, my weight didn’t interrupt his hefty sleep.

The fire in the dream on the other hand was his body temperature, he was warm to the touch, nothing feverish, just himself.

The sounds of crackling I heard from said fire, well those were his snores.

Though nothing horrible, nothing to keep you up at night.

Just a slight amount here and there, deep subtle sounds, I found them cute.

I almost wanted to lay back down on him and continue.

Though after feeling my movement, my hands sliding over his chest to his arms.

He opened his eyes in much of the content manner as I did.

His hand went to his eye rubbing it, still, he stared me down.

Honestly, I didn’t feel a bit of shame sitting on top of him.

Even though my body was uncovered for his eyes to capture.

I felt calm and the glances he sends my way, ones of longing, always take my heart.

His hand slid to my sides, he smiled.

“Are you trying to initiate something.?”

I blushed, I was in a position now that seemed to be in such a manner.

Though with that smile on his face I knew he was kidding, though to tease him much like what he did, I spoke.

“That’s up to you to decide..”

His upper body moved up like mine was.

His lips came to mine and my arms which were holding onto his shoulder/chest area now started to slide closer around his neck.

“I think you know the answer...”

Our foreheads went against each other, my hands close to holding his neck.

We smiled and had a slight inside laugh, we stared into each other’s eyes and our lips met once more.

His unshaven beard brushed my face, they were like little needles, though they left a ticklish feeling behind.

————-

-Jesse’s POV-

She’s so cute, I love the way she fits perfectly in my hands.

She was riding me, well stationary at the moment, but in such a position, that my arms could just squeeze her tight.

My hands slid to her slender back, before grabbing her and flipping her over.

My body was on top now, my hands started to move to other places.

Those places I fondled, touched in such a way that her face would show hints of feeling.

I loved such expressions from her, I just wanted to eat her up.

I stuck out my tongue to her, she responded with what you would expect.

Though my tongue didn’t stop there it inched down her body, making her faces change along the way.

Before getting to the prize.

Such a sweet flower ripe to taste.

My hands clasped with hers, and I loved every bit of it.

————

To be continued

Please read the revised version of this first before continuing, its the same story except the revised version has so much more content, explanations and a smoother storyline, it’s on Tapas or Wattpad for free

1