Chapter 112
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 112: A Few Months Past

-Leon’s POV-

A few months, maybe two or three, have passed since our marriage took stage.

I enjoyed every bit of it, to be honest.

Though nothing different came about afterward.

Our lives were quite normal before and now they are still normal.

Though certain things moved further as time did.

Signs here and there came about every once in a while, morning sickness, fatigue.

All things that furthered the concept of something growing inside Luna, further ingraining such a possibility in our minds.

I was there by her side the whole way, not to toot my own horn but I think I was doing a good job taking care of my wife’s needs.

Even at times, she would get sore or her body would feel tired, I would massage every bit of her.

Once she fell asleep right in the middle.

Though such troubles have slowed down, nothing often just here and there, one definite thing is her tummy itself.

It was not flat anymore now a roundness, a mound started showing.

I remember waking up to her looking at herself in the mirror, she had her tummy exposed and had her hands on her looking at it and herself.

I came over to her and put my hand on it, I thought she was lovely.

I knelt to her tummy’s level and put both my hands on it and then my ear.

I smiled, looking at her in the mirror once hearing the small sudden beats of a tiny heart.

I laughed in glee, it was my child after all, our little future bundle of joy.

I kissed where I had my ear on the tummy, then I pushed my forehead to it.

Luna pushed her hands though my hair, holding me there as I spoke. She smiled down and watched me.

“Hey in there, I’m your daddy, your mommy is here too. We’re waiting for you so hurry up in there...”

I kissed it once more.

“Just know you’re loved, and we can’t wait till your out and in our arms.”

I got up.

I pulled Luna close as well, showing her much of the same love.

————

-Butler Thomas’ POV-

I haven’t seen Master Leon in such a giddy mood since he brought Miss Luna home. I did hear from the doctor that the baby was coming along nicely, only a couple more months.

“Thomas...”

His straight none emotional face had a smile on it, all day in fact.

“Thomas..?”

“Yes, Master Leon..?”

I must have been too caught up in my thoughts.

“What’s the update from the Demon Continent, I heard that since winter is coming soon they’ll need to start stocking up supplies.”

“Yes, we received word that they are making some last-minute harvests in some territories and will be expected to reach a feasible amount to last through the next few months. The capital is fully prepared, some demon lords are still in need of supplies, but such supplies will be given soon enough.”

Master Leon looked out the window, it was gloomy outside though light still shined through the clouds.

“Winter is close upon us, have you prepared some suitable clothes for Luna?.”

“I’ll tell one of my attendants to take Luna’s measurements and acquire some appropriate winter attire.”

“Great.. “

I was leaving the room after bowing and looked over, seeing him look off in thought.

I knew what he was thinking about, the smiled her hid under his hand was obvious.

————

To be continued

2